Review of DogsAndPuppies

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Tel: 0844 8710772

saraho50
3/16/18
Firstly I get an email rejecting my advert which gave no reason, then after trying again I get another rejection email saying that my advert is scam. My ad very clearly describes my puppies and the mum/dad and includes pictures of all puppies/parents, and gives details of when puppies can leave mum, and that they will be microchipped and seen with parents. Nothing that would suggest scam, and if they took the time to read my ad they would see this.
lillieb26
10/20/15
Dogsandpuppies site obviously has good and bad dog breeders/sellers on its site. I am an ethical UKAS certificated Kennel Club breeder and exhibitor aswell as a passionate animal/dog lover. I use dogsand puppies to advertise litters. It is a free site and as such is well presented and easy to use. I expect potential puppy buyers to vet me as strictly as i vet them! It isnt up to the dogsand puppies site to follow up individual puppy buyers queries. Potential puppy buyers need to be very cautious who they buy a puppy from, every puppy site will have good and bad on it. To put it simply dont blame the site if you end up with a poorly pup-blame yourself for not doing your homework first-and to be sure of a good breeder ONLY BUY A PUPPY FROM A KENNEL CLUB ASSURED BREEDER!!!!!!
enricod
5/11/13
hi
don't know where I start this company claim the best puppy breeder in uk .
7 days ago I decide to buy a puppy for my partner for her birthday I look in internet I found this company and another 4 I called this company and asked questions about a puppy I was looking for and start phoning the other 3 all numbers come up with same women anyway I asked for address I went to marple and it was 3 puppy I choose one cut the story short I paid and left before I leave I told the women puppy doesn't seem in good condition she convinced me puppy had all the injections and etc .........
I went home with puppy she start coughing we start panicking any way we end up to emergency and got some medication the day after I was worried I phoned a vet at the end I found one accept us without appointment .
went there this is shocking time the poor puppy which is a Pomeranian was covered in lice we thought is dandruff no it was millions of them doctor asked me to look in microscope all of them alive blood in their belly the puppy had a bad itch a very bad chest infection in a very bad health condition puppy is under weight smell to hell I spend £150 for appointments and medication antibiotic for chest I cant explain how bad any way puppy in vet standard got 1 out of five .
the vet nurse was very angry of the person who sign the pedigree document they told me they will report this company to RSPCA .
please be careful with this company everything is looks very good but you will be in trouble any one want to know more my number is 07742 168681 my name is rico I am so upset I couldn't find any where to wright a review but I am here even the company management can contact me I will take this further any where I can to stop them of getting innocent people
thanks for reading this .

Questions? Get answers from the DogsAndPuppies staff and other customers.

DogsAndPuppies?