Dofus-kamas.net

Dofus-kamas.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dofus-kamas.net also ranks 49th among Virtual Goods sites. The most common issues with Dofus-kamas.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Dofus-kamas.net?

“I went to this site a couple months ago after my friend...”

Andrew P.
3/1/11

I went to this site a couple months ago after my friend gave it good reviews, the prices were decent, but the service was terrible. It took several weeks of me hassling them daily for it to arrive, always claiming that it was "hard to come by money these days" but their site promises delivery within 24 hours. Other sites I went to because I got tired of waiting delivered without a long wait and at similar (though slightly more expensive) prices, so overall I was unimpressed. I did get it in the end though and I guess thats what counts. Not a scam, just irritating.

andrewp6
March 1st, 2011
bryanh7
December 20th, 2011
Hello, I have been trying to get my order from this website for a several weeks now, every time there telling me that it is hard to get kamas and that i need to come back in a few hours but when i do i get the same story all over again. So i contacted paypal and thay said i should make a ticket what i did when i contacted the site again they told me my order is ready all i need to to is remove the ticket from paypal so i did and then i never heard anything again. so when you are in the same position as me and make a ticket but don't remove it untill you get your kamas. or if you are interested in bying kamas do not use www.dofus-kamas.net

Questions? Get answers from the Dofus-kamas.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dofus-kamas.net?

Have a question about Dofus-kamas.net?