Review of DmvEdu.org

DmvEdu.org reviews

marca62
marc a.
12/4/18

It is a nice and an affordable site that gives you everything you need with the same as any other pricy DMV sites. 5 thumbs up

danielg232
Daniel G.
8/11/18

it would have been nice to leave test and review a question to make sure i answered correctly. no point in guessing. Unit 8 was REALLY long needs to be divided into 2 units. At end of program would like to have tests to review in the weeks before the DMV test.

maariyahk
Maariyah K.
7/25/18

I used this website to take online Driver's Education, and it was extremely helpful. The price is affordable and it is worth it.

tinac155
Tina C.
7/6/18

It was simple to register and wasn't complicated. I would recommend others to use this site in the future.

danc183
Dan C.
5/17/18

i really loved this course, good price and helped me understand everything i needed to know before i got inside a vehicle!

dcrystyle
DCrystyl E.
5/5/18

We received a certificate with the wrong name on it, mine instead of my daughters. I made immediate contact and was told that I needed to pay $20 for a "lost" certificate, and there was nothing they could do about it. I already pleaded my case, but was told there was nothing they could do - unable to send another certificate with my daughter's correct name on it.

saras243
Sara S.
4/27/18

I really like the overall product. It is easy to get to and easy to use. I really like how clear and simple it is.

christinar97
Christina R.
4/27/18

This was very easy to use!! I am very satisfied and I will recommend this. It has helped me a lot with learning the rules of the road!!

jabint
Jabin T.
3/30/18

it's very convenient to get because i'm always on the go so having it as easy as on my phone makes it way easier to use

chrisn153
Chris N.
3/26/18

It felt so awesome that you give back to charity on the price of driver's ed. I will tell other parents about you, thanks for doing that.

robertab60
Roberta B.
3/25/18

The information is out of date. Also, a lot of the units are repetitive or include information known by common sense.

elizabethh204
Elizabeth H.
3/10/18

I appreciate that I can go at my own pace, and that the education can be done wherever it fits in my schedule.

christopherh146
Christopher H.
3/9/18

Registration was easy, can't say i would use this site again cause all i have done is pay and register. We shall see

johni236
John I.
3/9/18

The service is good and the learning is great as well. They would be able to help me to pass the driving written test.

chastaw
Chasta W.
3/4/18

I love the way the information is given. The price is fairly decent and it is worth it. The only minor complaint is the amount of time needed for the online course is a bit too long.

anthonyw137
Anthony W.
2/13/18

registering is quick and easy. have not used the site for anything else yet, so I cannot leave feedback yet.

brians405
Brian S.
2/5/18

it is easy to use and quick to use... it overall makes it really easy to do what you need to do without any hold up.

mi20
M I.
1/26/18

It's it good but I'm done with my work assignment that u give us but it's talking so long for the final test

tiffaniea3
Tiffanie A.
1/24/18

Based just on the purchase experience I couldn't say whether I would recommend this site or purchase a product from this site again. I need to wait and see how the login and tutorial sessions go.

christianv22
Christian V.
1/18/18

I never received my certificate. I just paid an additional $20 to get my certificate in the mail. I had to cancel my dmv appointment because I never received it. I didn't know I needed it. It says I completed the course but no certificate. I may rate better if I get my certificate quickly

lawrencev18
Lawrence V.
1/14/18

The price is excellent for what you receive. Unfortunately, the content is dreadfully boring, but then I don't know that any other driver's education course would be any different.

daniele71
Daniel E.
1/14/18

It was a really quick and easy transaction if I ever needed your service again I would pick you guys

georgef106
George F.
1/2/18

I'm still not sure if this is the Driver's Training Course that I'm looking for. Is this the course that you can take after getting a traffic ticket to get the points removed from your record?

vickiw66
Vicki w.
12/14/17

So happy. this is amazing. I'm so excited. I cannot wait to begin. I'm truly impressed. This is iconic. Not enough words in the dictionary to describe how i'm feeling right now.

sandeeps37
Sandeep s.
12/5/17

Love this. Makes my online courses easy to understand and you can take your time and go at your own pace. Overall amazing.

Questions? Get answers from the DmvEdu.org staff and other customers.

DmvEdu.org?