Book Learn Pass

Book Learn Pass has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Book Learn Pass ranks 6th among Driving Schools sites.

How would you rate Book Learn Pass?

“Book Driving Lessons Online”

Don M.
6/1/17

Good service, they booked driving lessons for me at short notice and the driving school I learned to drive with was helpful! Would use again.

donm150
June 1st, 2017

everlynm
June 5th, 2017

Their website is really easy to use, there lots of great driving instructor reviews and through their platform I was able to book driving lessons online.

jasonl142
June 2nd, 2017

I love their driving school reviews and their website is really easy to use. Booking driving lessons was really simple and I would use again.

florencel15
June 1st, 2017

Book Learn Pass made it really easy for me to book driving lessons, they found be a really nice driving instructor and my driving lessons were really cheap too! Hghly recommeded.

Questions? Get answers from the Book Learn Pass staff and other customers.

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

Business History

Book Learn Pass was set up in 2015 to help learner drivers in the UK find and book affordable driving lessons with a qualified driving instructor. Our mission is to help people learn to drive in a safe and friendly environment.

amarau
Amara U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Book Learn Pass?

Have a question about Book Learn Pass?