NewStyleDrivingSchool reviews

Rotem.Berenholtz@gmail.com

1 star

ndubisim
8/18/18

Rotem is extremely helpful. Not only did he help me schedule my road test within minutes, he also gave lessons.

joes734
12/5/17

Great teacher always available and always flexible. Loves his job and will make sure the students get what they need

shaynae
11/30/17

Rotem is an amazing driving teacher. On my third lesson I was already driving on highways. he has patience and teaches you skills on the road to past your test!

renas8
11/30/17

Great teacher! Learnt so much so fast! Rotem is so helpful and easy to learn with.
He is an excellent teacher. Makes sure we're all safe and helps us focus. He gives us his time even if it's very early in the morning.

annag121
11/30/17

I have only just begun, but so far he is patient, skilled, and safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so scared to drive, but now Im not afraid anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

gabbya4
11/8/17

Great driving school learned so much. So happy I used Rotem very devoted and helpful to his students made the best choice by using him!

sammyk16
8/29/17

New Style Driving School is the best place to learn how to drive. Rotem worked with me on every obstacle until I got it right and I could tell that he really wanted me to succeed and become a good driver for the rest of my life.

scottp113
8/13/17

Thanks to Rotem I passed the road test on my first try! We worked hard and he pushed me into being a smart and safe driver.

micheleb76
8/4/17

Really nice, really thorough. Took the necessary time to teach my son the fundamentals, and helped develop GOOD driving habits! He passed the test the first time around!!!

moshes15
8/2/17

Rotem is a friendly and professional teacher
He did a great job helping me past the FIRST time

paulj139
6/23/17

I passed both drivings test with Rotem,everything was perfect.he is amazing teacher.highly recommended!!!

leaha16
5/31/17

Just passed my road test. Thank you so much! We did lessons, It was expensive but it was worth it! He followed up on me and did a good job. I never thought I would pass, I was nervous but he made me relaxed, thanks to him I passed my road test! Rotem's drivers education program is strict, Professional , organized, experienced, and abundant with information for safe driving tips and techniques that will be with me forever behind the wheel

aryehn
5/26/17

Very skilled, patient & accommodating! Our son had very positive experience. Rotem will go the extra "mile" & he sincerely wants your success. Highly recommended!

shlomog
5/12/17

One of the most exciting parts of being a teenager is to start driving. No one in the world can set you up for getting your license like rotem can. Showing you all the tricks of the trade. Only, that's not even the best part. Getting into a car with a stranger can be a frieghtining experience but with rotem he makes you feel at ease giving you the confidence to drive your best and inevitably pass your test. All I can say is he is a amazing driving instructor and an even better person (if that's even possible because he's a terrific instructer).

almogm

Great teacher.
I passed first road test and became a very careful driver.
Definitely recommend to all my friends

ramim6
Rami M.

Great teacher.
My son passed first road test and is a very careful driver.
Definitely recommend to all my friends

dannyb71
5/12/17

couldnt have asked for a better teacher! He thought me everything I needed to know in a very clear way and was available whenever I called. A++

aarons121
5/11/17

Rotem is a Professional teacher with amazing personality and most important honest
If you want your kids to learn driving but still to keep them in a good environment Rotem is definitely your guy

andrewo26
5/2/17

Rotem is a great driving instructor who consistently went out of his way to find times and places that worked the best for me. He made the time spent learning very effective. I highly recommend him as a driving instructor!

yehudak1
1/19/17

Rotem is an amazing driving teacher! An extremely professional, dedicated and patient driving teacher! Unlike most other driving teachers he cares about each student individually, and will definitely help you pass the road test and be a good safe driver!

phagnolr
1/10/17

I've had the pleasure of learning to drive with the best instructor out there,I felt my confidence rise after two lessons.

michalig
1/10/17

Learnt really quickly with rottem!! Hes very patient and accommodating and id definitely recommend to anyone lookin for lessons!!

bens155
1/6/17

Rotem is by far the best driving instructor I was very pleased with his service of teaching and I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family members

miriamw3
1/5/17

Rotem is by far the nicest, most down to earth driving instructor I have come across. He really puts his heart in and gives his all to his students . Really gives his full time and attention, he always pushed me to keep trying and I succeed thanks to him. I would really recommend him , as he is patient,caring and reliable. He is definitely worth it , He has alot of patience and does his job with a smile always a good additude.

shuak
1/3/17

If you need help or don't know how to drive he is the person to use. I had an awesome experience.

Questions? Get answers from the NewStyleDrivingSchool staff and other customers.

NewStyleDrivingSchool?