East London Driving School

East London Driving School

East London Driving School has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. East London Driving School ranks 13th among Driving Schools sites.

How would you rate East London Driving School?

“Good instructors”

Anthony C.
7/18/20

Heard about this place way before completing 18, but never thought of going there. However, at the end destiny took me here and I found this place amazing. No need to panic when there instructors are there with you. Good place, reliable charges and great service.

anthonyc401
July 18th, 2020
toma337
February 19th, 2014
EAST LONDON DRIVING SCHOOL FRIENDLY DRIVING SCHOOL IS BY FAR THE BEST DRIVING SCHOOL IN ESSEX I had my lessons with ALI, who is absolutely a brilliant teacher. He really helped me, and I passed today soo happy! I would highly recommend anyone who wants to pass first time to this school... thank you sooo much ALI

Questions? Get answers from the East London Driving School staff and other customers.

jamalh8
jamal h.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about East London Driving School?

Have a question about East London Driving School?