Divers Warehouse reviews

911 Wakefield Road
Bradford, England BD4 7QA, United Kingdom

trevorw29
4/10/17

I am very unimpressed with this company. I ordered some weight pouches for BCD about a month ago. I then realised the BCD already had the pouches supplied with it so requested a refund for the pouches I had ordered. I was advised a refund would be granted. A week later nothing and was told accountant on holiday. A further week later told accountant back will arrange refund. Told several days ago give us your card details and we will refund today. Still waiting.............................I will NOT use this company again and suggest you DONT either.

michaelb18
3/28/11

Divers warehouse is in one word fantastic. They offer products at much cheaper prices than alot of other places (i havn't found anything cheaper yet!). They send emails to let you know when your order has been dispatched and when you should recieve it. If there is ever a problem with your order then they will let you know immediatley and in some cases offer an alternative.

Overall diverswarehouse is great (without exagerating) and i would highly reccomend them to anybody.

Questions? Get answers from the Divers Warehouse staff and other customers.

Divers Warehouse?