Divers Warehouse

Divers Warehouse

Divers Warehouse has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Divers Warehouse also ranks 4th among Scuba Diving sites.

How would you rate Divers Warehouse?

“Divers warehouse is in one word fantastic”

Michael B.
3/28/11

Divers warehouse is in one word fantastic. They offer products at much cheaper prices than alot of other places (i havn't found anything cheaper yet!). They send emails to let you know when your order has been dispatched and when you should recieve it. If there is ever a problem with your order then they will let you know immediatley and in some cases offer an alternative. Overall diverswarehouse is great (without exagerating) and i would highly reccomend them to anybody.

“DONT!”

trevor w.
4/10/17

I am very unimpressed with this company. I ordered some weight pouches for BCD about a month ago. I then realised the BCD already had the pouches supplied with it so requested a refund for the pouches I had ordered. I was advised a refund would be granted. A week later nothing and was told accountant on holiday. A further week later told accountant back will arrange refund. Told several days ago give us your card details and we will refund today. Still waiting.............................I will NOT use this company again and suggest you DONT either.

michaelb18
March 28th, 2011

trevorw29
April 10th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Divers Warehouse staff and other customers.

Small enough to keep it personal, large enough to deal with corporate orders and courses, Divers Warehouse has an online presence, catering for snorkelling through to Tech diving with changing rooms and on site parking. Training for snorkelling throug...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Divers Warehouse?

Have a question about Divers Warehouse?