Scuba Shack

Scuba Shack has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Scuba Shack also ranks 3rd among Scuba Diving sites.

How would you rate Scuba Shack?

“The scuba shack has been a great help in getting me...”

John W.
4/19/14

The scuba shack has been a great help in getting me certified and helping me along my diving adventure. If it wasn't for their help, I wouldn't be diving and enjoying the world in a new, amazing way.

johnw186
April 1st, 2014
johnw201
April 19th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Scuba Shack staff and other customers.

At "The Shack", we don't just teach people how to dive... We create SCUBA Divers! We are a full service dive shop offering a wide range of snorkeling and dive equipment, as well as creating scuba divers in our indoor, heated diver training pool. During...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Scuba Shack?

Have a question about Scuba Shack?