Dissertation House

Dissertation House has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dissertation House?

“Never use these guys”

jason g.
6/17/17

I had paid $400 for them to do my dissertation, when i got my work, it was the worse then what a three year old would write, the writing had nothing to do with my topic as well as spelling mistakes, when you ask for your money back the customer service act stupid and ive been waiting for 3 months for my money and still havent got my money. That is a lot of money when you are a student and they have left me in a very bad place. I had to stay up all night doing my dissertation about this big mistake. You guys have been warned. I have been there done that. Do not use this website.

jasong113
June 17th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Dissertation House staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dissertation House?

Have a question about Dissertation House?