DissertationBrain

DissertationBrain has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DissertationBrain ranks 997th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate DissertationBrain?

“Fast, reliable and highly professional!”

Jobert F.
8/28/18

A+ team! I found an SPSS analytics tutor on this site who agreed to meet me in London on short notice for a two hour session. The 'wisdom' they imparted upon me was priceless as I built upon the worthy advice they gave to score an A in my research project.

“Utter rubbish, terrible quality work and a total rip off”

Ryan S.
8/24/17

This bunch of cowboys is a complete scam. They charge a lot and promise work edited by "PhD" professionals and guarantee satisfaction. All they do it outsource to non-native speakers with no knowledge of the subject, they charge a lot and then give you the work at the last minute so you have no time to repair it. The work they do is beyond terrible. Please steer clear of them.

jobertf
August 28th, 2018

ryans189
August 24th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Please don't use them.

Questions? Get answers from the DissertationBrain staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DissertationBrain?

Have a question about DissertationBrain?