DiscountSurgical reviews

Tel: 1-800-982-0939
support@discountsurgical.com

nisal
5/31/16

I rarely write negative reviews, but this time I have to. This company had a great selection and I ordered a pair of compression hose 2 weeks before a surgical procedure for which they were required. I received 2 emails from DiscountSurgical, thanking me for my order and letting me know that I'd get a tracking number when they shipped. 4 days before my procedure I called them and was told that the stockings were backordered 2 to 3 weeks out and that I should have been notified via email (maybe I was supposed to wonder why they sent me two emails thanking me for my order???
I asked if they would let me select another brand of stocking and if they would expedite delivery so I would get them on time. Customer service refused to cover expedited shipping. My solution? To get a refund, order from another site, pay expedited shipping myself and write this review. I imagine they stock great products, but customer service sucks.

bridgetg
2/23/15

This place has a good selection of name brand compression hose and related items at good prices. Their shipping is very fast. My only complaint is that they encourage you to buy their house brand hose, which I did, and they weren't very good (compression seemed inadequate and they wouldn't stay up. I sent them back. They do take returns with no problem, even if you have tried the stockings on.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountSurgical staff and other customers.

DiscountSurgical?