Review of DiscountSLR

199 reviews with 5 stars

mikew342
Mike W.
7/26/18
Great service, easy payment as PayPal accepted.
Best price available online, just be aware that even though prices are in £'s on website, it's an American site. Ordered item on Thursday and order confirmed by phone, standard delivery estimated 7-12 days. Received order on the Monday, less than 5 working days to deliver for USA.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy off this site again.
carolinet53
Caroline T.
7/21/18
smooth purchase, thanks!

What wonderful customer service from John, it's such a pleasure to speak to someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about his products. We will most definitely recommend discounrslr.co.uk to our friends and family.
immyc
immy C.
7/20/18
happy with everything. the seal on the camera box was broken and I assumed that this was customs checking the camera.
alexanders123
Alexander S.
7/9/18
This was only bought to better myself at photography,only just starting to play with it but looks promising.
sheilaj47
Sheila J.
6/8/18
Good - very quick delivery. As this was ordered as a present for a birthday next Thursday, I haven't examined the contents of the parcel yet but it all seems to be as advertised.
eduardon7
Eduardo N.
5/29/18
Super fast delivery (arrived in just 3 days), items in excellent conditions, great costumer service.
malcolmh37
Malcolm H.
5/9/18
Cheapest price wise I have found. Some reviews on line are bit scathing of discountslr. My initial order was understandably cancelled after a security concern with my credit card company. Once I'd confirmed everything with them I phoned discountslr who completed the order. Everything went extremely well.
annettef33
Annette F.
12/3/17
All products were fantastic, price was great. Disappointed that the chargers were US chargers and not AUS.
ayanfek
Ayanfe K.
11/18/17
The item came quickly and I was impressed with the quality of it for such cheap price. Especially since it's really tall.
corryg
Corry G.
11/15/17
Brilliant! Easy, quick and the live chat was great. The free shipping is fantastic! Keep up the good work and I will purchase from you again.
mosesk16
Moses K.
11/15/17
Just ordered, waiting to recieve my brand new Nikon D7200 for my 45 day overland African safari! :-)
ricl
Ric L.
11/15/17
The 'monopod' as advertised is actually a selfie pod. Thus with the weight of the camera is unlikely to be able to be used. I think you need to reword the ad to say selfie not mono. I still need a mono or a stable fluid head tripod.

I am a semi retired producer/director. Just found you and the pricing was very good. Will keep you on my books.
ashleighw9
Ashleigh W.
11/12/17
Product arrived although I didn't relise they would not be genuine go pro assesories I also assumed I was buying within Australia judging by the website, although product did arrive and hopefully wont have any dramas with it.
micheleg72
Michele G.
11/11/17
Order came quick, very happy, but it was incomplete. Spoke to Peter in Sydney and he assured the missing items are still on the way. Not very happy about this.
heel
Hee L.
11/9/17
It will be good if you included the invoice in the box.

There is no warranty form for me to fill in. How do I know that my camera got a year Warranty
jasonk167
Jason K.
10/29/17
Very easy shopping experience. Item was very well priced, the best I could find anywhere. Freight time was reasonable. Freight tracking was spot on. Item was packed securely. Very happy with my shopping experience. Highly recommended.
craigg79
Craig G.
10/26/17
I have placed the order over the phone with Peter Elk in sales, he was very helpful and gave me some discounts for the dji mavic bundle and the accidental warranty. Great job Peter, it was a please doing business with you.
182 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountSLR staff and other customers.

DiscountSLR?