DiscountSLR

DiscountSLR has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 210 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DiscountSLR also ranks 105th among Camera sites.

How would you rate DiscountSLR?

“ordered a canon BG-E20 Battery grip”

jeff S.
8/14/19

ordered a canon BG-E20 Battery grip over 3 weeks ago from Discount SLR its a so called UK based company working from the states, guess what my item arrived today and its the wrong item (a cheaper version from another brand, phoned customer service, guess what? ring them back later after 2pm UK time when so one will be able to assist

mikew342
Mike W.
July 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
Great service, easy payment as PayPal accepted.
Best price available online, just be aware that even though prices are in £'s on website, it's an American site. Ordered item on Thursday and order confirmed by phone, standard delivery estimated 7-12 days. Received order on the Monday, less than 5 working days to deliver for USA.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy off this site again.
malcolmh37
Malcolm H.
May 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
Cheapest price wise I have found. Some reviews on line are bit scathing of discountslr. My initial order was understandably cancelled after a security concern with my credit card company. Once I'd confirmed everything with them I phoned discountslr who completed the order. Everything went extremely well.
carolinet53
Caroline T.
July 21st, 2018
smooth purchase, thanks!

What wonderful customer service from John, it's such a pleasure to speak to someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about his products. We will most definitely recommend discounrslr.co.uk to our friends and family.
ayanfek
Ayanfe K.
November 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
The item came quickly and I was impressed with the quality of it for such cheap price. Especially since it's really tall.
alexanders123
Alexander S.
July 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
This was only bought to better myself at photography,only just starting to play with it but looks promising.
mosesk16
Moses K.
Verified purchase
Just ordered, waiting to recieve my brand new Nikon D7200 for my 45 day overland African safari! :-)
heel
Hee L.
November 9th, 2017
Verified purchase
It will be good if you included the invoice in the box.

There is no warranty form for me to fill in. How do I know that my camera got a year Warranty
jasonk167
Jason K.
October 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Very easy shopping experience. Item was very well priced, the best I could find anywhere. Freight time was reasonable. Freight tracking was spot on. Item was packed securely. Very happy with my shopping experience. Highly recommended.
corryg
Corry G.
Verified purchase
Brilliant! Easy, quick and the live chat was great. The free shipping is fantastic! Keep up the good work and I will purchase from you again.
craigg79
Craig G.
October 26th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have placed the order over the phone with Peter Elk in sales, he was very helpful and gave me some discounts for the dji mavic bundle and the accidental warranty. Great job Peter, it was a please doing business with you.
micheleg72
Michele G.
November 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
Order came quick, very happy, but it was incomplete. Spoke to Peter in Sydney and he assured the missing items are still on the way. Not very happy about this.
sheilaj47
Sheila J.
June 8th, 2018
Verified purchase
Good - very quick delivery. As this was ordered as a present for a birthday next Thursday, I haven't examined the contents of the parcel yet but it all seems to be as advertised.
eduardon7
Eduardo N.
May 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
Super fast delivery (arrived in just 3 days), items in excellent conditions, great costumer service.
ricl
Ric L.
Verified purchase
The 'monopod' as advertised is actually a selfie pod. Thus with the weight of the camera is unlikely to be able to be used. I think you need to reword the ad to say selfie not mono. I still need a mono or a stable fluid head tripod.

I am a semi retired producer/director. Just found you and the pricing was very good. Will keep you on my books.
ashleighw9
Ashleigh W.
November 12th, 2017
Verified purchase
Product arrived although I didn't relise they would not be genuine go pro assesories I also assumed I was buying within Australia judging by the website, although product did arrive and hopefully wont have any dramas with it.
immyc
immy C.
July 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
happy with everything. the seal on the camera box was broken and I assumed that this was customs checking the camera.
annettef33
Annette F.
December 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
All products were fantastic, price was great. Disappointed that the chargers were US chargers and not AUS.
182 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DiscountSLR staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DiscountSLR?

Have a question about DiscountSLR?