This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dinodvds.co.uk

Dinodvds.co.uk

Dinodvds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dinodvds.co.uk also ranks 119th among DVD sites. The most common issues with Dinodvds.co.uk are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Dinodvds.co.uk?

“In December 2010 I ordered two dvds which came from...”

Jacquline S.
2/11/11

In December 2010 I ordered two dvds which came from Thailand, they do not have any sound and are accompanied with Chinese/Thai subtitles.Absolutely useless and obviously counterfeit. Trading standards gave me an address to write to in Blackburn as there is no other means of communication with this company. The website is down and the email address given in case of complaint states that the mail folder is full. I am awaiting comments from Paypal as I have questioned whether they are continuing to do business with this particular website. I feel well and truly cheated.

jacqulines1
February 11th, 2011
philw1
December 15th, 2010
Ordered a dvd then found the reviews of the website so cancelled my card payment, they did however refund the paypal purchase straight away probably because i had stopped the money from leaving my account anyway and to avoid any conflict through Pay Pal. I then receive this response from them
"The comments for your order are: Pending refund due to customer having an IQ
> of room temperature (Celsius)".
Obviously a legitament website with comments like that, lol.
Do not buy from this website.
birminghamb
February 17th, 2011
I bought DVD Lost form this website before X'mas, I don't know where is from but I see it's cheapest so that's why I have a problem. I try to contact them but they web is close, I suppose.
Luckyly I paid by PayPal and I just ask my money back.
Birmingham
stever6
December 10th, 2010
I wanted to buy my neice a DVD..Beauty and the Beast.. and when I saw this on offer at £9.95 free P&P I thought it was bargain... it turned out to be a complete waste of money...The DVD's are counterfeit and although mine played it was VERY poor quality and rubbish sound.. Luckily for me I bought it in time to get a Genuine one from Play.com ready for Xmas.. I'll say just one thing... DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE unless you want to be VERY disappointed... you HAVE been warned...!!!!!!
kayv
January 2nd, 2011
I wish I had seen this earlier - I ordered Disney DVDs for my children for Christmas but they did not arrive and the website is now shut for maintainence. A total SCAM. The issue I have is that it was from Amazon that I found the website! Grrrrrrrr
davidm32
December 8th, 2010
I agree with the other reviewers. We have just received three counterfeit DVDs from DinoDVDs.co.uk. There are no contact details other than the email address, so no way of getting in touch that they can't ignore. The domain is registered to a Mr. Roger Smith, of 68 Handcock Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 8QW. The only problem is that BB1 8QW does not have a Handcock Street, and while there is a Hancock Street in Blackburn it does not go up to number 68. So a fake address too.

I guess we have lost our money with no chance of getting it back :(
johng27
December 13th, 2010
I now realise its all a SCAM. But, interestingly, it seems to be a customer of Pay Pal. Why, I ask myself, is Pay Pal in business with a known scam/rip-off organisation? I plan to ask them.
lauram10
October 15th, 2010
I recived counterfit dvds which are illegal and don't work. Plus there are no contact numbers and you get no repsponce from the email address. I got no refund or relpy. When i went to my trading standards office they said that the dvd was illegal and this company is NOT A UK COMPANY as my item was from thailand and the not the uk as advertised. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE THEY ARE A RIP OFF SCAM. GO TO AMAZON THEY ARE SO RELIABLE XX
geml
December 5th, 2010
The website looks legitimate offering secure payments, free shipping, 100% guaranteed satisfaction and free returns. Unfortunately the reality is that this is a SCAM! When I placed my order the company were trading under the name pandadvds.co.uk. On recieving an e-mail confirming that the order had been dispatched I realised that the items where being sent from overseas, which was unexpected given that I thought this was a UK based company. I attempted to contact them by email on a number of occasions and recieved no response. Within 2 days of recieving confirmation that my item had been dispatched the site I had ordered from was down for maintenance - apparently! On doing some research on the internet I discovered that they are now trading under the name dinodvds.co.uk. Having read other reviews this company supply counterfeit dvds from Thailand and trade under a number of different names on the web. BUYER BEWARE!!

I dealt with this site several weeks ago and when the DVD arrived it was counterfeit.. I was totally disgusted with them for sending me a copy like this and ashamed of Google for allowing this to happen when they can clearly see that there are many disgruntled customers... they should be banned from selling and fined heavily.. After Xmas I doubt you will see them advertising again and I KNOW there will be a lot of disappointed people when they come to watch the video (if it even works which mine did but it was crap). I have sent them a very nasty email... which I hope they respond to, but I doubt they will.. and I have sent the DVD to Trading Standards in the hope they will put a stop to these people benefiting from this time of year. One very Angry Customer. P.S. I have since ordered Beauty and The Beast from Play.com .. it came within 2 days and comes with 2 more discs as it should have done in the first place. I've learnt my lesson.. You have been warned.!!!!

By steve r.