This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Deyuan.shop

Deyuan.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Deyuan.shop?

“Fraud”

Monika H.
10/31/20

Do not buy anything from this company! I saw their add and ordered 3 puzzles for my kids for Halloween, they send me 3 1000 pc puzzles of dogs! They wouldn't refund me, told me for a full refund I needed to send items back but only to thr address they provide once you agree to their $#*!ty offer of 30% back. Shady company! They should be flagged everywhere. Not to mention when I originally sent them an email they assured I would receive what I paid for. 2 and 1/2 months later, nothing. Hate these scammers! H

monikah30
October 31st, 2020
terryp345
September 21st, 2020
I ordered a Halloween puzzle and received a puzzle of dogs in a badly beat up, flimsy box. They offered $6 USD and I told them I wanted a full refund or the puzzle I ordered and that if they wanted the dog puzzle back they would need to pay for shipping after I received my full refund. They finally refunded $16.32 USD which was half of what I paid with shipping included. I have opened a complaint with PayPal for the remaining. Do not order from them as they must not have the inventory and just send whatever.
alicias249
October 15th, 2020
Received puzzle in smashed up box with tiny little picture of what the puzzle is. At least I got the right puzzle unlike other people, but definitely not worth the US$32 plus postage
deirdres13
September 14th, 2020
I ordered a a halloween themed puzzle from an ad I saw on Facebook for approximately $39.00 USD. A month later I received a Star Trek themed puzzle in a badly smashed box. The company is admitting they accidentally sent me the wrong puzzle, BUT THEY'RE ONLY OFFERING ME $6.00... when they clearly should replace it. I've asked three times now for either the correct item or a full refund and still no response other than a refund of $6. I've even offered to return the incorrect puzzle upon receiving the correct item. BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS.
dianam588
September 25th, 2020
Don't buy from this website. I ordered a 500 piece Halloween puzzle and a 1000 piece star wars puzzle came instead. I can't find any way to return this as non of the links on this website are working. I should have read the reviews.
jessicam1741
September 24th, 2020
I ordered 4 halloween puzzles and recieved 2 of tge same space puzzles and 2 some kind of baseball puzzles. Boxes were all messed up and didnt even come with a packing slip.

Questions? Get answers from the Deyuan.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deyuan.shop?

Have a question about Deyuan.shop?