Deyuan.shop

Deyuan.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Deyuan.shop are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Deyuan.shop?

“Website from China do NOT buy from them!”

deirdre s.
9/14/20

I ordered a a halloween themed puzzle from an ad I saw on Facebook for approximately $39.00 USD. A month later I received a Star Trek themed puzzle in a badly smashed box. The company is admitting they accidentally sent me the wrong puzzle, BUT THEY'RE ONLY OFFERING ME $6.00... when they clearly should replace it. I've asked three times now for either the correct item or a full refund and still no response other than a refund of $6. I've even offered to return the incorrect puzzle upon receiving the correct item. BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS.

deirdres13
September 14th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Deyuan.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deyuan.shop?

Have a question about Deyuan.shop?