Devry University reviews

Downers Grove, Illinois 60515, United States
Tel: 866-338-7934

allisonb
4/8/11

I came close to applying to devry but after reading so many negative review about them I decided to go for a community college instead. I do not have the time to waste on a degree that might not result in a job better than what I have now. I suggest anyone looking into going to devry to read all of the online reviews you can before you make the choice to get a degree from that school

evans3
2/15/11

After researching attending the university of phoenix the next most advertised one I heard about was devry university and unlike UOP devry does have some college campuses that were close to me. I do like the fact that I can get in person training as compared to the other online only degree options. I have asked around and it seems they have better connections with employers and devry graduates in general seem better than the online only options out there for education and training. Devry had the degree program I was interested in as well--information system.

They seemed on par with expense as compared to online only and you get the benefit of having a physical location to boot. I will say that my main concern are some the things I read about devry on places like complaintsboard and I hear horror stories of how people paid and took out loans to the tune of $45,000 and then still couldn't get a job and were stuck paying back all of that money. I know a degree doesn't guareneee a job but I can't afford to do that. They said the same thing about devry as other online education in that many employers want you to graduate from a traditional 4 year school like a state school. Not all of us can afford to take time off to go to a 4 year college. If anyone has good or bad experiences from devry I would like to hear about it.

Questions? Get answers from the Devry University staff and other customers.

Devry University?