Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

emils36
6/25/19

I found Ruan on Youtube when I first started to look into SEO. I must admit. This guy knows what he's talking about. I am 19 years old, and he has taught me everything I know. He is the reason I have a growing business!!

stephenk283
6/25/19

He's been a pleasure to work with and without a doubt, the skills Ruan and Develomark have when it comes to SEO will put your business at the top.

davidb2284
6/25/19

Love his style of teaching. He is very concise and gives real world examples of how to apply SEO techniques.

alexanderw56
6/23/19

I found Ruan on FB and like most was scared about spending the money for the course but when I decided to jump in I got a wealth of knowledge about SEO and also how to run an agency which was a bonus. If you are looking for a course this is it so jump in learn and start your SEO journey.

markr805
6/23/19

This course is sweet and right to the point. Right away I became more confident in my SEO skills and how I run my agency. Ruan did a great job

heroldb
6/16/19

I had a saas project I was trying to get off the ground and develomark helped me get my product online properly, search optimized and bringing in sales. Would recommend them any day

allenp67
6/12/19

I remember reading a while back about how the Indian people from Fiverr that Ruan Marinho hired to make fake positive reviews were never paid after they made the reviews for him.

He essentially double crossed them and told them since they were from India there was nothing they could do about it and then threatened that if they kept contacting him about the non payment that he would leave negative review for them on Fiverr which would lower their seller level and eventually cut down on their Fiverr income which from what they said was one of their main sources of income.

Its always the same, when someone tells it like it is then 20 positive reviews pop up after. They are probably trying to hype his credibility so when he comes out with his "New and improved" course the bandwagoners will rush to buy based on "he knows his stuff" Just type in Google his full name (Ruan Manprin Marinho). The reality is there. If you want to keep believing and making excuses even though facts say different then give him all your money, buy 100 of his courses and enjoy. For the rest of the people who dont have blinders on and want to know what they are getting into without all the lies the truth is there for you to see.

ayadk
6/11/19

I purchased Ruan's training course for SEO, I was really impressed about his knowledge, I learned a LOT and I am using these techniques in my business everyday

williamm979
6/10/19

I found Ruan by chance after coming across his YouTube videos. I ended up contacting him through his website and used him to help me get my new business off the ground. He has done Seo and a full marketing plan that has help get us profitable off the bat. I would highly recommend Ruan and Develomark!!

zachs63
6/10/19

Ruan and his team are excellent at what they do! They took my business to another level. Best decision I've made yet working with them, highly recommend!

qingl1
6/9/19

He is a very interesting/humorous way of expressing himself. Found him on Youtube. Have never bought anything from him yet, but will consider him in the fututre.

petec80
5/22/19

The person Albert G. in review below made a claim that Develomark is doing $130K a month in traffic.

I would like to see how Albert came to that fake figure. I would like to see the stats from an independent third party. How did Albert come to such numbers?

So according to those fake stats develomark is doing over $1.5Million in traffic per year? This is pure misinformation designed to boost ratings and "proof" for Develomark and Ruan Marinho so they can sell more Underground Secrets courses to people who are reading reviews. The more they can hype it the more they can sell. Buyer beware.

albertg73
5/6/19

If you are interested in doing SEO for clients or for your own company, this is the place to start looking. I find that I constant go to his community for SEO knowledge and to stay current. Every SEO company I come across I look to see how much organic traffic going to their site to see if they actually know what they are doing. I just looked at develomark.com and it is over $130K a month in traffic! How would you like to not have to spend $130K a month in AdWords and get free traffic instead. It's a no-brainer!

giovanntit
4/22/19

Anyone looking to start their own agency from scratch could benefit from both taking this step by step course, and becoming a member of the underrgroundsecrets Facebook group

boltond
4/22/19

This man is very good at communicating complex topics in a way that just makes sense. His course and mentorship has been unlike any I've encountered online and look forward to his future work.

Would highly recommend!!

johnp1458
4/17/19

I found Ruan through his YouTube channel. He's a successful SEO agency owner. The course content is good and will be improving soon. However, the Facebook group can use some help. It's not that engaging when I ask questions. That being said, Ruan does do a good job at times to reply and help when he gets the chance. It'd be great if some of these questions could be answered via video and put on the course - not all questions are answered in the course. This is just my 2 cents anyway. Overall I give it a 4/5 and looking forward to see this course and FB community evolve.

Response from Ruan M., DeveloMark Representative
Awesome, thanks for the review John.
lorenzol28
4/11/19

Ruan is an expert in the field and I think his results speak for themselves. As a client of his I can vouch that he knows what he is on about. SEO is a minefield and it's important to work with experts who have experience across the spectrum so that the next time your site drops out of Google, you have a team to rely on!
And Develomark has been that for my site.

ciaranf5
4/11/19

Very in depth course, clearly put a lot of time and effort into it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to learn about SEO.

edwardn57
4/11/19

I take a lot of courses and most of them are disappointing and don't live up to the hype. Ruan's course is different because you can tell that he has worked really hard to refine it and make it better since I signed up. Everything is well thought out and there is really good actionable information. This is one of the few classes that I have recommended to people interested in SEO. The facebook group is really active and has been a good resource as well.

brandonb370
4/8/19

The best way to describe Develomark's service is like having a heated blanket on a cold snowy day. In that they're there for you when you need them most.

Our site was hacked before we even started working together and his team was QUICK to fix it and moved all of our data onto a new server that would be a lot more reliable. We paid for a landing page and a PPC package which they delivered in LESS THAN 7 DAYS!

That's faster than Ebay could deliver my Halo pajamas. (they're pretty sweet)

Even after they delivered the site and the PPC campaign I still managed to screw things up which they happily fixed at no extra charge.

No-matter what happens I know that Ruan and his team have my back when it comes to our site and I will be shopping with them again shortly!

jayp193
4/7/19

Ruan's course has helped me really focus on what's important for SEO! It's a great course for beginners, intermediated, and experts alike!

davidl1209
4/7/19

I have spent lots of money on how to start a digital marketing agency and I felt like I've wasted so much money because of their generic instructions and lack of courses on how to sell to clients and retain clients. Ruan has changed the game! I love his over-the-shoulder videos that gives us step-by-step instructions instead of conceptual videos. And also giving us motivations on the testimonies of others succeeding Highly recommended for people serious about learning SEO and starting a digital marketing agency

michaeld1144
4/7/19

This was the first online course that ive picked up and have learned more than what I paid for. Saved up for 6 months for this course and it was worth it. I feel like the flow of it was good but I am sure when there is a new version it will me much better. Excited to continue my SEO efforts.

sanak21
3/29/19

Ruan's course is the best there is.

The course details exactly how to rankyour site and keep it on the no.1 spot forever.

The course will give you access to the facebook group which in itself is worth the price with all the advice being given by members who purchased the course.

Wanna rank your site? Buy it now

kinm1
3/29/19

The title should say it all but I'll explain why I believe so. I have purchased other marketing and SEO courses, and none of them can compare to the Underground. Ruan Marinho explains step by step on how he delivers SEO to local businesses and allows them to be push up to number one on Google in no time. Also while doing all this, it is done in an ethically professional way. Ruan's over the shoulder training is incredibly helpful. If your interested on growing your business or starting an SEO marketing business, then this is your course! Heck, the Facebook group is filled with a lot of like minded individuals, and of course Ruan is always interacting to help along the way. The private Facebook group is worth the price of the course!

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Similar yes but comparable in skills no. Develomark is way better

By Stephen K.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.
Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?