Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

keithn71
10/3/19

good job with the work sir! I love it totally it for sureKeep it up. I am totally satisfied with your work. God bless you

spencerv16
9/29/19

Ruan and his team at Develomark did an outstanding job not only on the quality of work, but with the speed at which it was delivered! There are a ton of companies out there that claim they can deliver in x amount of days, but Develomark not only finished on time, but finished early! And again without sacrificing the amazing quality my company wanted! Highly recommend!! 10/5 stars!

leslies283
9/22/19

Develomark is the real deal! The second I sat down with the team and they showed me when they can do, I knew this is the company that will help me grow. I've worked with several companies in 15 years and none can compare. You can't beat their communication, ideas and hustle! Business is growing, and I couldn't be happier!

ericd280
9/3/19

Smart, forward thinking team- ahead of the ball always.

Have been especially impressed with their free content and the tools they have been producing.

Thank you Develomark!

ryann110
9/3/19

I learned so much during the 3 day mastermind, that I'm reworking all the processes at my agency. We are currently at 10 clients, and without a doubt, will be at 20 by the end of the year due to all the information that Ruan shared.

If you are new to SEO, or you are in the process of growing your agency, You must go.

akhilp4
9/3/19

Until I came across Ruan/ DeveloMark I did not know that there were a sequence and system to getting websites ranked. The thoughtful consideration of the industry, competition analysis, and proper site structure is what helps websites rank and they are the experts in that field.

brettp39
9/3/19

Visiting Develomark and team was nothing short of a first class experience. They truly care about their customers and employees. These are the true professionals.

hamzas24
9/3/19

The information that was taught in the masterclass was over and above anything I could have imagined. Mr. Ruan literally taught how to clone his business and become successful in this space. He has a huge office space which takes up the entire top of the building. You can't afford that unless you are good at what you do. I did my best to ask Ruan every possible question even the ones I thought he wouldn't answer due to it being "proprietary or top secret".. but you know what he did? He answered them!. He is an extremely good teacher and has an uncanny ability to easily transfer information from his mind into yours. I must have literally taken over 40 pages of notes and I still feel like I missed out on some important details. Do to the high quality nature of this masterclass I really don't know if there will be another one, but you can be damn sure I will be one of the first ones to sign up. Best of success to Mr. Ruan and to everyone else who was present at the event. If you missed out this time make sure you are ready for the next one. Thank you.

willieh39
9/3/19

Ruan and his team are true leaders in the industry, their knowledge exceeded my expectation on what can be done with SEO and internet marketing. I will most definitely be attending the next event and learning more from them. I can't thank you enough!!!

amandap304
8/23/19

We hired DeveloMark to completely redo our website. I was frustrated with trying to do it myself & they took away all that stress! Iended up with a fantastic website. Ruan and his entire team were great to work with! i highly recommend them!
Anvil CT

jeffreym258
8/13/19

I first found Ruan's videos on Youtube. I was extremely impressed at how thoroughly he would teach each topic. He does not hold anything back, and really wants to give people the tools they need to build their business.

After watching the youtube vids, I inquired about his course "Underground Secrets". When I started to get into the information, I was blown away. He teaches you everything you need to know, to be a successful organic SEO / Lead Gen agency. He breaks everything down in short, easy to digest videos. He walks through everything, to ensure you know exactly what steps to take, and it is one of the best SEO courses I have ever come across.

The most impressive part though, was his willingness to help me out. I shot him a fairly long e-mail, with a couple of questions. He immediately reached out, giving me his number. I was very appreciative. From there, he answered my questions, and offered to send me a bunch of documents that would help me out.

Whether you're looking to learn SEO from scratch, or you're a seasoned professional, his course will have information that will help you. Super impressed, very appreciative.

jeromeg44
8/6/19

This course has helped me open up a whole world of information regarding SEO ruan is a beast when it comes to this stuff! if your looking for a way to develop your own business this is the man to show you how! Thanks ruan!

alexa411
7/22/19

Ruan and his team are great to work with! Ruan is very knowledgeable about SEO and he is straightforward, intelligent and easy to work with. I also had great interactions with his team members Carly and Craig. He and his team have a very good work ethic and are both responsive and helpful!

amandad248
7/21/19

Ruan and his crew have done a phenomenal job optimizing our website and increasing our visibility to potential clients. After moving from larger corporations who handled our marketing, we have seen a much higher quality and more efficient marketing platform with this firm. I would highly suggest them to anyone looking for quantifiable results or looking to increase their local seo and visibility. They are the best choice for all things marketing!

Tip for consumers: Hire them!

natem53
7/10/19

He provides great information in an easy to digest manner. Highly recommend him. Always available to answer any question and help you through any issues you encounter.

alfredos32
7/5/19

Ruan and his team are extremely insightful when it comes to building our marketing campaigns for businesses. He has served as a consultant for my current business. I will continue to work with Ruan in the future.
All the best,
Alfredo

alexj229
7/5/19

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone at Develomark for being professional and personable, making the marketing experience for many different business much easier and even enjoyable. I had a chance to go over all these 1 STAR REVIEWS that are so obviously trying to defame and hurt this excellent business and just like in my field there are always people who out of spite, jealousy and hate continue to hurt others. Anyways, I first heard of Ruan and his team from a fellow contractor as he came highly recommended. I already had knowledge but I needed professionals to take over our company ideas. We sat down in person at my office and his office, and we talked about the opportunities we had as a small company attempting to get to the mid-size level. We hope to continue to work with Ruan in the future, to continue to grow!

Take the time to sit with Develomark and further your business!

elliotf20
7/5/19

You can't sell if nobody can find your website. Develomark helped us build a following then launch a Kickstarter campaign that was in the top 1% of all kickstarters for Easyeddypaddleboards, a new 3 piece recyclable SUP. WE couldn't have done it without their help.

ellioty3
7/4/19

Ruan is our go-to SEO guy in a competitive market. He was able to boost our site rankings in organic listing to the top or near the top for all our requested search terms. Great guy and always responsive to our requests. Looking forward to continuing to work with him in the future.

jrg10
6/30/19

I first discovered Ruan when I was searching for more information on local SEO about 2 years ago. He was showing ways to rank some local painting site and I really liked the way he held nothing back. Then he started going after some rankings in large cities. After that worked he expanded to more cities nationally and produced results that you can't argue with. If you are wanting to know about local SEO, Ruan is your guy. He took his company, DeveloMark, from a one man operation to a real agency site with several employees. He is truly showing businesses how leveraging local SEO the right way can increase revenue and grow their customer base.

jasonc604
6/26/19

Ruan and Develomark have helped my agency Telegenic Marketing grow in many ways. We have not only used Ruan himself for consulting, but he and his team at Develomark have put our agency in touch with representatives from other agencies which helped us grow significantly! Develomark and Ruan deserve more then five stars !

braeb2
6/26/19

I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn SEO. Ruan does an amazing job presenting the material in an easy to understand way.

braedenb4
6/26/19

Anyone who wants to learn SEO, look no further. Ruan presents the material in an easy to understand way that is extremely effective.

dant160
6/26/19

The SEO course is unlike anything I've seen on the market. The level of detail and explanation will take a student from beginner to an expert by the end of the course. I'd recommend this to anyone who would like to take their online marketing to new heights and increase their revenue.

ethanj23
6/26/19

I've been able to rank my family business's website in Google, my website, and now my new agency clients' website with the help of Ruan and his amazing SEO knowledge

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Plenty of companies out there who dont make FAKE 5 star reviews like Develomark does. They have been caught many times. Just google Ruan Manprin Marinho. The guy is a scammer.

By Jason F.

Yes, I spoke with Ruan directly when I signed up but you can also call Tom for customer service when working with them

By Mike F.
Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?