Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

natem53
7/10/19

He provides great information in an easy to digest manner. Highly recommend him. Always available to answer any question and help you through any issues you encounter.

alfredos32
7/5/19

Ruan and his team are extremely insightful when it comes to building our marketing campaigns for businesses. He has served as a consultant for my current business. I will continue to work with Ruan in the future.
All the best,
Alfredo

alexj229
7/5/19

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone at Develomark for being professional and personable, making the marketing experience for many different business much easier and even enjoyable. I had a chance to go over all these 1 STAR REVIEWS that are so obviously trying to defame and hurt this excellent business and just like in my field there are always people who out of spite, jealousy and hate continue to hurt others. Anyways, I first heard of Ruan and his team from a fellow contractor as he came highly recommended. I already had knowledge but I needed professionals to take over our company ideas. We sat down in person at my office and his office, and we talked about the opportunities we had as a small company attempting to get to the mid-size level. We hope to continue to work with Ruan in the future, to continue to grow!

Take the time to sit with Develomark and further your business!

elliotf20
7/5/19

You can't sell if nobody can find your website. Develomark helped us build a following then launch a Kickstarter campaign that was in the top 1% of all kickstarters for Easyeddypaddleboards, a new 3 piece recyclable SUP. WE couldn't have done it without their help.

ellioty3
7/4/19

Ruan is our go-to SEO guy in a competitive market. He was able to boost our site rankings in organic listing to the top or near the top for all our requested search terms. Great guy and always responsive to our requests. Looking forward to continuing to work with him in the future.

jrg10
6/30/19

I first discovered Ruan when I was searching for more information on local SEO about 2 years ago. He was showing ways to rank some local painting site and I really liked the way he held nothing back. Then he started going after some rankings in large cities. After that worked he expanded to more cities nationally and produced results that you can't argue with. If you are wanting to know about local SEO, Ruan is your guy. He took his company, DeveloMark, from a one man operation to a real agency site with several employees. He is truly showing businesses how leveraging local SEO the right way can increase revenue and grow their customer base.

ashah7
6/27/19

Ruan Marinho has people making fake reviews, it's been proven over and over again. Not only on here, but other sites as well. He has made them for himself and other businesses.

Just look below at the 2 reviews in pic, they even have the same headline "AWESOME" one is from someone named Brae B., the other is from the same person but they put Braedon B. This is an attempt to pile on positive reviews and try and bury the negative, but true reviews.

Someone already proved Ruan fakes reviews and tells his friends and family to post for him too.You can see it here. https://bit.ly/2Wb5R7e

So now he is caught again having one person making multiple reviews. Ruan Marinho is untrustworthy and has no ethics.

jasonc604
6/26/19

Ruan and Develomark have helped my agency Telegenic Marketing grow in many ways. We have not only used Ruan himself for consulting, but he and his team at Develomark have put our agency in touch with representatives from other agencies which helped us grow significantly! Develomark and Ruan deserve more then five stars !

braeb2
6/26/19

I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn SEO. Ruan does an amazing job presenting the material in an easy to understand way.

braedenb4
6/26/19

Anyone who wants to learn SEO, look no further. Ruan presents the material in an easy to understand way that is extremely effective.

dant160
6/26/19

The SEO course is unlike anything I've seen on the market. The level of detail and explanation will take a student from beginner to an expert by the end of the course. I'd recommend this to anyone who would like to take their online marketing to new heights and increase their revenue.

ethanj23
6/26/19

I've been able to rank my family business's website in Google, my website, and now my new agency clients' website with the help of Ruan and his amazing SEO knowledge

emils36
6/25/19

I found Ruan on Youtube when I first started to look into SEO. I must admit. This guy knows what he's talking about. I am 19 years old, and he has taught me everything I know. He is the reason I have a growing business!!

stephenk283
6/25/19

He's been a pleasure to work with and without a doubt, the skills Ruan and Develomark have when it comes to SEO will put your business at the top.

davidb2284
6/25/19

Love his style of teaching. He is very concise and gives real world examples of how to apply SEO techniques.

alexanderw56
6/23/19

I found Ruan on FB and like most was scared about spending the money for the course but when I decided to jump in I got a wealth of knowledge about SEO and also how to run an agency which was a bonus. If you are looking for a course this is it so jump in learn and start your SEO journey.

markr805
6/23/19

This course is sweet and right to the point. Right away I became more confident in my SEO skills and how I run my agency. Ruan did a great job

heroldb
6/16/19

I had a saas project I was trying to get off the ground and develomark helped me get my product online properly, search optimized and bringing in sales. Would recommend them any day

allenp67
6/12/19

I remember reading a while back about how the Indian people from Fiverr that Ruan Marinho hired to make fake positive reviews were never paid after they made the reviews for him.

He essentially double crossed them and told them since they were from India there was nothing they could do about it and then threatened that if they kept contacting him about the non payment that he would leave negative review for them on Fiverr which would lower their seller level and eventually cut down on their Fiverr income which from what they said was one of their main sources of income.

Its always the same, when someone tells it like it is then 20 positive reviews pop up after. They are probably trying to hype his credibility so when he comes out with his "New and improved" course the bandwagoners will rush to buy based on "he knows his stuff" Just type in Google his full name (Ruan Manprin Marinho). The reality is there. If you want to keep believing and making excuses even though facts say different then give him all your money, buy 100 of his courses and enjoy. For the rest of the people who dont have blinders on and want to know what they are getting into without all the lies the truth is there for you to see.

ayadk
6/11/19

I purchased Ruan's training course for SEO, I was really impressed about his knowledge, I learned a LOT and I am using these techniques in my business everyday

williamm979
6/10/19

I found Ruan by chance after coming across his YouTube videos. I ended up contacting him through his website and used him to help me get my new business off the ground. He has done Seo and a full marketing plan that has help get us profitable off the bat. I would highly recommend Ruan and Develomark!!

zachs63
6/10/19

Ruan and his team are excellent at what they do! They took my business to another level. Best decision I've made yet working with them, highly recommend!

qingl1
6/9/19

He is a very interesting/humorous way of expressing himself. Found him on Youtube. Have never bought anything from him yet, but will consider him in the fututre.

petec80
5/22/19

The person Albert G. in review below made a claim that Develomark is doing $130K a month in traffic.

I would like to see how Albert came to that fake figure. I would like to see the stats from an independent third party. How did Albert come to such numbers?

So according to those fake stats develomark is doing over $1.5Million in traffic per year? This is pure misinformation designed to boost ratings and "proof" for Develomark and Ruan Marinho so they can sell more Underground Secrets courses to people who are reading reviews. The more they can hype it the more they can sell. Buyer beware.

albertg73
5/6/19

If you are interested in doing SEO for clients or for your own company, this is the place to start looking. I find that I constant go to his community for SEO knowledge and to stay current. Every SEO company I come across I look to see how much organic traffic going to their site to see if they actually know what they are doing. I just looked at develomark.com and it is over $130K a month in traffic! How would you like to not have to spend $130K a month in AdWords and get free traffic instead. It's a no-brainer!

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

We explored several options and found that DeveloMark is priced competitively for what we were looking to do.

By Mike F.

Yes, I spoke with Ruan directly when I signed up but you can also call Tom for customer service when working with them

By Mike F.
Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?