Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

edwardr148
10/29/18

I bought Ruan's SEO Course in 2018, and cannot recommend it highly enough. Ruan's SEO teachings are practical, down to earth, and easy to understand, even for a complete beginner to SEO like I was. Ruan has been massively helpful not just to me, but to most of the other students in the facebook group - he's constantly taking the time to have video calls with us to help us personally, and has been extremely insightful with his tried and tested advice.

The main criticism that most people level at teachers selling online courses is that they often do one thing, and say something completely different - and that's not the case at all with Ruan. Everything he's shown us has been tried and tested by him and his clients. I'm glad to have come across his stuff as it's been extremely useful for my own business.

Reading some of the other reviews here has me scratching my head - I don't understand how any of the people calling him fake' could ever have bought any of his stuff, because I've seen it work first hand, and for others too all that's left is for you to put the effort in really

Tip for consumers: Ruan's stuff is practical and actionable - just make sure you take action on what he teaches...

charlesn93
10/29/18

I discovered Ruan's Youtube account after reading Gary V's book "Crushing it" I saw that he had a made a comment on one of the videos and clicked to see what success he had after reading the book, from there I discovered his marketing agency and also his course.

Ruan provides so much useful knowledge through his Youtube account for free and from his course, you learn step by step how to implement and apply SEO. Its been crazy to see how much he has grown because he is so transparent and honest with his viewers.

zhangj8
10/27/18

Ruan coarse is best of all. After buying his coarse I am able to quit mi job and go SeO full time. What stopping you from winning big. You see the good reviews, you see the satisfied customers buy the course and buy Ruan services and win big. You can not lose, just look at what happened to me after I buy course. My life change.

lorenzod27
10/27/18

Worked closely with Ruan as a consulting client before deciding to commission his team to do SEO for our family business.

Done a great job and what's better is he focuses on real link building that will pay off in the long run, not just fast, short term ranking.

walidj1
10/26/18

tbh I really liked the course and it has helped me a lot as I did not know anything about SEO before buying the course now I know the basics and I have tried to do the stuff I learnt and I have ranked an accounting firm and towing business for easy keywords so far so good

craigc189
10/26/18

Ruan's course was the single most effeective investment our agency has made thus far. His material and teaching style throughout the entire process is best-in-class. We looked into SO MANY online coaches and digital marketing influencers, none of which came anywhere close to the in-depth quality in which Ruan releases. You will pay thousands of dollars just to learn the simple things that Ruan gives away for free on his YouTube channel. The guy is an absolute beast, and his course is designed to ensure success and results - there's no other way to put it.

Craig Corban
CEO, LeadFarm

exposings
9/24/18

The review by Kim N, is from Kimberly Nguyen. Kimberly
Nguyen is just a lackey of Ruan M. Marinho who bought his course.

Kimberly Nguyen has a wannabe SEO agency named Onlinebyandrew.com in Coconut Creek Florida that is basically a joke and has no ethics. She even gives herself the title of Ranking GURU" (what a joke) they post fake reviews just like Ruan Marinho does. There's proof that Kimberly Nguyen of Onlinebyandrew.com posts fake YouTube reviews for Ruan Marinho and for Onlinebyandrew.com.

Look at Kimberly Nguyen's YouTube account. The review they have for Onlinebyandrew.com (their fraud business) is by No other than Jalinda Shete. (Jalinda Shete is the same Person who is on their websites team page listed as Shete J. as "IT director") The guy works with them and is making fake reviews for themselves. It's pitiful that this is all they know how to do.

These people are frauds and don't have any business ethics.
They just know how to lie for each other, cover for each other, and make fake
reviews for each other, which is why they came on here leaving FAKE 5 star
reviews because they knew they were exposed. So they came on here and did what they know best, group up and start lying for each other.

So if you are thinking about doing business with these liars you should reconsider since it will only make your business look bad in the long run. These people can deny they are liars all they want, but the facts are there. Be a smart business owner and think twice before associating your honest business with liars and frauds like Ruan M. Marinho, Kimberly Nguyen, and their onlinebyandrew.com scam.

jasonsn
9/4/18

I am an actual customer of Develomark and I know for a fact that Ruan not only provides excellent service, but he does it with integrity!

Ruan has become the target of a jealous hating competitor who obviously knows they don't have the skills to compete with him directly. So they've been going around posting negative made-up reviews on different sites - this is the sure sign of a low life scum bag. Too bad they're to cowardly to identify themselves. But it's cool though. Because there a some very experienced engineers working to identify this person/hate group.

- Jason's Nightmare!!

kimn130
9/4/18

The underground secret course is legitimate and Ruan knows how to rank his sites. If you go to ahref and do a research for his website you can see he is number 1 for so many keywords. I am also a regular Youtube subscriber and I watch almost all can videos he put out. You can read reviews but only how much you can believe. Do your own research and find out.

jasons594
9/2/18

This guy claims to be some internet marketing "expert". He sells some course called underground secrets or something like that. He tries to establish himself as an online marketing authority via his youtube channel.

He has been exposed before by someone for having fake likes and then when he was caught he backpeddled. This guy is not legit.

He is also accused of beating a woman who he cheated on his girlfriend with. Would you do business with a woman beater?

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

9 Photos for DeveloMark