Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

zackc17
2/11/19

I have been member of Devolmark's local SEO course and community for over a year and it is well worth the time and money. The video course is well thought out with the ability to start, stop and complete at your own speed is great! I would recommend to anyone wanting to learn how to do their own SEO and marketing.

wayneo33
2/11/19

I've taken many online courses in my quest for seo
Techniques and Ruan's stuff ranks right at the top.
Plainly written and easy to understand tactics.
Highly recommended.

kendellw1
2/11/19

Ruan SEO course is one of the best online investments I have made in learning digital marketing. I am currently growing my own traffic and following his very actionable steps to see results. His free content will get you started but in this course. He really gives you the inside info of how SEO works today.

cortlandm
2/11/19

Bought this course back in August and in 4 months I am ranking on the first page for all of the keywords I am targeting. Practice what Ruan teaches and you will see results, I promise. His tactics work and he makes it so easy to understand.

emmanuele13
2/11/19

Ruan's explanations & techniques were very very good. It was extremely easy to follow and took me from a medium level digital marketer to a higher level.

Just following his course, I'm confident in SEO & ranking factors. He's legit and has a lot of experience in ranking his clients websites.

His course is very easy to follow and is really crafted out well.

Tip for consumers: Well worth the money

fredriks7
2/11/19

I'm not a person to spend my days writing reviews - whether I've purchased a good or bad product (in my opinion) I'm either happy or not happy with the product and deal directly with the seller if there's any issues with it.

But every once in a while I do feel that a person delivers such good content that I actually do want to sit down and take a moment out of my day to share my experience with the world. I guess it's my way of giving back to the seller who created the content.

I'm learning SEO from Ruan and time and time again I'm blown away how fast Ruan learned (and implemented) the skills he now has and how good he is teaching them to others. He's very good at taking complex subjects and explaining them in a way that I would say anybody can understand and relate to.

Ruan has always been replying to questions in the FB group and although his business is growing by the minute - he still manages to get in the FB group and answers questions from his students even though his time gets more and more valuable and scarce.

When it comes to reviews I think they should consists of both the good and the bad to create a good balence, but to be honest with you, I can personally not think of one thing I'm not happy about with Ruan and his course. (I might come back and edit this review if something comes up in the future, but I highly doubt it ever will).

Ruan delivers high value content and understands the importance of paying it forward and giving back to the community.

Those are my 10 cents.
Take it or leave it :)

Cheers,
Fredrik

nikitas30
2/11/19

Ruan has created a great course showing people how to start and run a local marketing business. The best part is the community of course members and Ruan's continuous participation in the group is well worth the course fee alone!

arifk12
2/11/19

Over the years I have invested in numerous courses and programs and work with many marketing agencies. Most of them regurgitate the same old useless stuff and none of them were able to deliver and I always felt being ripped off. Ruan is the real deal. He shows exactly the things you need to do without holding back any information. I love how Ruan makes things simple and straight to the point. Filled with pure gold. Anyone following his course will be successful and the same for anyone working with his agency, no doubt! Thanks DeveloMark and Ruan. I look forward to strengthening our relationship for many years to come.

Tip for consumers: Go for it. Amazing value and the course.

lynettec30
2/11/19

I was fortunate to discover Ruan and his excellent SEO course on YouTube. I have used the skills I have learned to help my congregation and a tax preparer improve their visibility in the search results. He is generous with his knowledge and time. Ruan is readily available to his student via his Facebook Group. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn SEO from a bonafide expert.

joshuac229
2/11/19

I've always been skeptical of purchasing entrepreneur courses, but Ruan's course is undoubtedly one of the best purchases I've ever made. The amount of information you get, even as someone who has worked in web development and SEO, is invaluable. The fact that this course goes above and beyond SEO and running an SEO agency, all the way to Facebook ads is incredible. Definitely a smart investment.

brianh652
2/11/19

Ruan Marinho and his pals posted 23 fake 5 star reviews in one day. Right after some Indian person who is a seller from Fiverr outed Ruan Marinho and Develomark for not paying them after they created fake positive reviews for them on various other review sites.

They ripped off that Fiverr seller from India after cheating him out of his services and saying he was in a third world country and there was nothing he could do about it and when the Fiverr seller came on here to let their voices be they tried to bury the review. Typical tactic develomark uses. I agree with that Fiverr seller, DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. I am all for buying educational courses , but I can't even think of buying this course after this. Shame on this company.

adamc257
2/10/19

I find their information to be helpful and I believe I got value out of it. Instead of spending all this time trying to figure it out myself, I enjoyed learning in a step by step manner in the program.

omids1
2/10/19

I've been following Ruan's course for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier with my results. He really breaks things down, and makes me feel confident that if I just follow the steps outlined that I can get great results like him. He goes beyond SEO too which I love. Digital Marketing is an Art as much as it is a Science, and this course has given me so much confidence. It took me a while to get the courage to speak to prospects, but once I did I was confident in my skills in SEO. Overall I have only great things to say about Ruan and this course. I'm a very happy customer.

alstonk
2/10/19

This course covers a lot more than just theory! Ruan walk you over the entire process of seo with a brand new site. You get to learn from how to register a domain to building the actual site and everything else in the process. Even you are not interested to do it yourself, ruan shows how you can outsource just about every step of the way. This is a must have course whether you are doing seo for your own company or someone looking to do this as freelancer/agency. Highly recommend!!!

shaneh141
2/10/19

Ruan is an SEO beast. He knows the best overall strategy as well as all of the secret tactics that the professionals use. I've learned a ton from him and I've already made ROI

shannonp121
2/10/19

I was a free lance web designer for a year before I had my first client ask me about SEO. I was a deer in headlights because truth be told I was very unfamiliar with SEO and I knew at one point I had to invest into learning the metrics and the technicalities of SEO and implement them into my website design services. Not only that, but I was leaving a ton of money on the table AND not really optimizing my client's websites properly for success on Google.

After watching several complicated SEO tutorial videos online I was just overwhelmed by what I had to learn and all the technical aspects of SEO. I stumbled upon Ruan's (Owner of Develomark) Youtube channel where he broke down SEO in very simple steps in his very educational videos. I spent about a couple weeks devouring what I could and things started to finally "click". I was ready to start up-selling some SEO services but I knew I needed more training.

Ruan was offering a SEO training course which I happily invested in last summer in 2018. In the course, Ruan went more in depth into his strategies regarding SEO and showed how simple it is to follow his steps to take action and implement what you saw and learned from the videos. He even showed you how to land clients, write up proposals/contracts, and most importantly help local businesses getting exposure/traffic on Google while making a nice residual income for offering SEO services.

The course literally breaks everything down with step by step tutorials on how to start your digital online agency, how to rank your own website on Google for lead generation, and how to do the technical SEO for your customers and clients.

Since this course I've landed 6 local businesses who I've done SEO for and they are all getting powerful results and showing up on the first page of Google.

I am extremely happy with my investment and I encourage anyone who is interested in learning SEO, regardless of background (I had little to none when I first started) then I highly recommend this course!

erics574
2/10/19

I bought into Ruan's course based off his youtube channel videos, and haven't looked back since. I can honestly say that I would not be as far as I am today without the example and leadership of Ruan. He's as real as the come and truly works to add VALUE to his course that is applicable. Can't say enough about him!

seanc223
2/10/19

I've been searching for a SEO course that wasn't the same old info that anyone could find on Youtube for free. I bought a ton of SEO courses so I know what is out there and embarrassed by the amount of money I've spent for SEO software that was supposed to be the magic pill or learn this one trick and rank #1. So I took a chance on Ruan's course and was amazed that this was exactly what I was looking for. He is just an average guy that learned what works by trying it out and then actually shared what is working for him. This is a game changer for me to know that a guy like me can actually make money online by learning what works today and not what worked in 2000.
Hats off Ruan and can't wait to see what your next course has for me because I'm buying whatever you are selling.

dorianc12
2/10/19

I purchased Ruan's course at the end of 2018 when I was looking to start a business but didn't know what. I'm currently in the process of beginning my own digital marketing agency all with the help of Ruan. It is important to have a cutting edge mentor in the online marketing space so that you can stay ahead of the curve! I'm super excited to begin a new chapter of my career and it all started with the help of Ruan.

- Dorian

joshuav46
2/10/19

Ruan and his team created a course that gets you results. I used the principles in this course to help our clients scale and grow their business and it was well worth the investment. These guys are experts and prove it time after time!

simonr84
2/10/19

I found Ruan by just watching YouTube videos and stumbled across one of his "don't sell Facebook ads videos". I had just started my agency and was offering Facebook ads just like he said he did when he started which hooked me in. I then started to watch his videos and learn from him. I was blown away with how much great content amd info he posted on a consistent basis. I decided to buy his course because of all the free content he had. The course was even more value packed. Up to that point, I was still confused about SEO but Ruan knows his stuff and the course reflexed it. I definitely recommend the course to anyone that is looking to learn SEO.

phillipc97
2/10/19

Ruan does a great job of breaking down his tactics step by step in an easy to follow fashion. I look forward to all of his future content.

alexb428
2/10/19

Develomark SEO course is great resource to learn the most up to date information on SEO and digital marketing information in general. Highly recommend if you want to get serious about digital marketing.

justinh243
2/10/19

Almost a year or so ago, I hired Ruan for some consulting to improve my website's speed and SEO presence. Immediately, I was impressed by his candor and honesty. Ruan doesn't hide the ball, and tells people exactly what they need to do in order to see results.

Overall I'm highly satisfied with the quality of consulting I've received from Ruan. I have received far away and above what I paid for. He's a straight shooter, and that's rare these days.

tjh19
2/10/19

Ruan and his team have set themselves apart from the rest of the digital marketing community simply due to the amount of high quality informational content they produce - a lot of which they provide for free!

Without his help, I wouldn't have been able to land my first couple clients. I'm now well on my way to turning a profit with my freelance business!

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?