Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

dorianc12
2/10/19

I purchased Ruan's course at the end of 2018 when I was looking to start a business but didn't know what. I'm currently in the process of beginning my own digital marketing agency all with the help of Ruan. It is important to have a cutting edge mentor in the online marketing space so that you can stay ahead of the curve! I'm super excited to begin a new chapter of my career and it all started with the help of Ruan.

- Dorian

joshuav46
2/10/19

Ruan and his team created a course that gets you results. I used the principles in this course to help our clients scale and grow their business and it was well worth the investment. These guys are experts and prove it time after time!

simonr84
2/10/19

I found Ruan by just watching YouTube videos and stumbled across one of his "don't sell Facebook ads videos". I had just started my agency and was offering Facebook ads just like he said he did when he started which hooked me in. I then started to watch his videos and learn from him. I was blown away with how much great content amd info he posted on a consistent basis. I decided to buy his course because of all the free content he had. The course was even more value packed. Up to that point, I was still confused about SEO but Ruan knows his stuff and the course reflexed it. I definitely recommend the course to anyone that is looking to learn SEO.

phillipc97
2/10/19

Ruan does a great job of breaking down his tactics step by step in an easy to follow fashion. I look forward to all of his future content.

alexb428
2/10/19

Develomark SEO course is great resource to learn the most up to date information on SEO and digital marketing information in general. Highly recommend if you want to get serious about digital marketing.

justinh243
2/10/19

Almost a year or so ago, I hired Ruan for some consulting to improve my website's speed and SEO presence. Immediately, I was impressed by his candor and honesty. Ruan doesn't hide the ball, and tells people exactly what they need to do in order to see results.

Overall I'm highly satisfied with the quality of consulting I've received from Ruan. I have received far away and above what I paid for. He's a straight shooter, and that's rare these days.

tjh19
2/10/19

Ruan and his team have set themselves apart from the rest of the digital marketing community simply due to the amount of high quality informational content they produce - a lot of which they provide for free!

Without his help, I wouldn't have been able to land my first couple clients. I'm now well on my way to turning a profit with my freelance business!

brandonr248
2/10/19

He's your typical Snazzy, Sleek and cool guy who knows how to do REAL SEO no BS he takes you in from the bottom to the top from the side to the side and from the backend to the front end with no extra tasks hassles or doohikeys , 10/10 if you are considering Ruan Marinho Buy him now.

reya12
2/10/19

I bought this course in 2/2018 when it just came out. With that I was able to get in the 3 pack. Now the course is 100 times better and he is still updating it. Honestly there is a lot of content so be prepared to receive a college level education at a fraction of the cost and actually be able to market your self.

aaronl133
2/10/19

Where do I start? I was once lost, clueless and I didn't know where to start until I found Ruan Marinho's videos on YouTube. It felt as if I was free at last so much passion and dedication from him, nothing but authenticity. I was once sceptical to pay $997 for the course but it was one of the best investments I've made in my life!

lennartw1
2/10/19

ruan helps where he can. He shows and explains the practical knowledge to his community. Simply incredibly nice and helpful entrepreneur.

dennisj89
2/10/19

Ruan and his team at Develomark have rewrote the script when it comes to owning a SEO agency. They brought me up from a complete beginner to totally dominating my local market. I was so hesitant using their services at first because I feel like everyone is out to make a quick buck and not genuinely care about what I'm looking to achieve. Even though Ruan is extremely busy with his agency, he has always been there to help develop me and my business. The proof is in the pudding, as the saying goes. And the proof is all over the place with develomark. Just search New York seo or New Jersey seo. These are some of the toughest keywords to rank for in the country and Develomark has taken position #1. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

jonathonh21
2/10/19

I was doing digital marketing for restaurants with little to no tangible results. I had been burned in the past by courses that only taught you surface level information but not the trenches of what they're actually doing. Ruan's course has provided exactly every step he takes in his own Agency to make it very transparent. After taking the course I decided to test the skills I learned in the course on my own website, and rank for several keywords to include Roofing SEO, Plumber SEO and number one for Georgia SEO. Definitely recommend the course!

amino2
2/10/19

Basically the best in the biz.
Ive worked with mark quite recently but not only has it been a great experience, i actually learnt alot from him.
Money aside he actually gets to the point and tell you what needs to be done to get where you wanna be. I dont think he realises it.. but he actually provides alot of education to his clients.. which i greatly appreciate.

Its not all talk with no results.

He delivers results and im sure his getting higher and higher. Am glad to be able to work with him ,

francoism13
2/9/19

Basically, I dont have any knowledge and idea about SEO. And Ruan with his company Develomark, taught and gave mr knowledge in how to start and whatsoever.
Just one more wish for Ruan, dude thankyou so much in advance!!

jacks698
2/9/19

I've worked with Ruan at DeveloMark for a while now, and simply put... their results speak for themselves. Develomark ranks extremely high for many highly competitive keywords. Ruan's (CEO) knowledge on SEO is top notch - so just wanted to say thank you for your help!

chrisl526
1/4/19

I bought Ruan's course a few months ago and my ranking have skyrocketed. I highly recommend him as a mentor and as a teacher.

dexters46
1/4/19

I invested into this course in November 2018 after watching Ruans You tube channel (check it out), and since then have managed to secure 4 new paying SEO clients for my digital marketing agency. The course provides great information on how to run a successful SEO campaign for any type of business and, most importantly, gives strategies on how to gain new SEO clients. The course also has a Facebook group which enables you to interact with other members and discuss any issue, this is very useful. I also love the fact that you can ask Ruan any question by message or call at any time and he gives you great knowledgeable advice. Since joining the course I have found Ruan to be very genuine and he does anything he can to help any member the group - Top man.

edwardr148
10/29/18

I bought Ruan's SEO Course in 2018, and cannot recommend it highly enough. Ruan's SEO teachings are practical, down to earth, and easy to understand, even for a complete beginner to SEO like I was. Ruan has been massively helpful not just to me, but to most of the other students in the facebook group - he's constantly taking the time to have video calls with us to help us personally, and has been extremely insightful with his tried and tested advice.

The main criticism that most people level at teachers selling online courses is that they often do one thing, and say something completely different - and that's not the case at all with Ruan. Everything he's shown us has been tried and tested by him and his clients. I'm glad to have come across his stuff as it's been extremely useful for my own business.

Reading some of the other reviews here has me scratching my head - I don't understand how any of the people calling him fake' could ever have bought any of his stuff, because I've seen it work first hand, and for others too all that's left is for you to put the effort in really

Tip for consumers: Ruan's stuff is practical and actionable - just make sure you take action on what he teaches...

charlesn93
10/29/18

I discovered Ruan's Youtube account after reading Gary V's book "Crushing it" I saw that he had a made a comment on one of the videos and clicked to see what success he had after reading the book, from there I discovered his marketing agency and also his course.

Ruan provides so much useful knowledge through his Youtube account for free and from his course, you learn step by step how to implement and apply SEO. Its been crazy to see how much he has grown because he is so transparent and honest with his viewers.

zhangj8
10/27/18

Ruan coarse is best of all. After buying his coarse I am able to quit mi job and go SeO full time. What stopping you from winning big. You see the good reviews, you see the satisfied customers buy the course and buy Ruan services and win big. You can not lose, just look at what happened to me after I buy course. My life change.

lorenzod27
10/27/18

Worked closely with Ruan as a consulting client before deciding to commission his team to do SEO for our family business.

Done a great job and what's better is he focuses on real link building that will pay off in the long run, not just fast, short term ranking.

walidj1
10/26/18

tbh I really liked the course and it has helped me a lot as I did not know anything about SEO before buying the course now I know the basics and I have tried to do the stuff I learnt and I have ranked an accounting firm and towing business for easy keywords so far so good

craigc189
10/26/18

Ruan's course was the single most effeective investment our agency has made thus far. His material and teaching style throughout the entire process is best-in-class. We looked into SO MANY online coaches and digital marketing influencers, none of which came anywhere close to the in-depth quality in which Ruan releases. You will pay thousands of dollars just to learn the simple things that Ruan gives away for free on his YouTube channel. The guy is an absolute beast, and his course is designed to ensure success and results - there's no other way to put it.

Craig Corban
CEO, LeadFarm

kimn130
9/4/18

The underground secret course is legitimate and Ruan knows how to rank his sites. If you go to ahref and do a research for his website you can see he is number 1 for so many keywords. I am also a regular Youtube subscriber and I watch almost all can videos he put out. You can read reviews but only how much you can believe. Do your own research and find out.

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?