Designs.ai

Designs.ai has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Designs.ai ranks 27th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate Designs.ai?

“Graphicmaker is an absolutely helpful, intuitive, and easy tool to use”

Abdur R.
7/20/20

I have absolutely no background in graphic design and Designs.AI has definitely made my life whole lot easier. The Graphicmaker assistive tool has now been my main go-to site to look for awesome editable illustrations for various use ranging from web design, pamphlets, brochure, and even greeting cards. Not only is it simple, fast and easy. It is also FREE, would definitely recommend it to those looking for PNG or SVG illustrations for their needs.

abdurr27
July 20th, 2020
giselles13
July 20th, 2020
As a businessperson who knows nothing about designing logos, Designs.ai's Logomaker saves my time and cost! All you have to do is to input your company information and logo preferences, and Logomaker will generate thousands of variations for you to choose from. If you want to customize the logos, you can do it via their built-in editor.

Overall, I am satisfied with their features, and most importantly, you can create logos easily with steps by steps instructions on their website! It's not complicated at all.
huiy5
November 17th, 2020
Been using Graphicmaker and the Color Matcher tool for the past few weeks and I have to say, the experience has been real solid in helping me start out my side gig. Graphicmaker isn't very flexible but you can always customize and edit after. Color Matcher tool has been really helpful to select color combinations and think outside of the box of what looks good. All in all, highly recommended, 5 stars!
aisyahm
September 7th, 2020
As a person who owns an online business and is a sole proprietor, I must say that designs.ai has helped me a lot in my content creation! I especially love the videomaker. It's such an easy video editing tool to use. It really saves me a lot of time (especially thinking/brainstorming time on how to make my videos look good), its safe to say that I don't have to worry about it so much because it pretty much does everything for me. I just select all the things that I want to include and within 2 mins its done! Really superb!
lohn1
September 7th, 2020
Who don't like free stuff! It extremely convenient and easy to use for a person who lack of color sense. I was having difficult matching the color of my poster until i found this Color Matcher tools from this site. It solve most of my color matching problem.
There are variety of color to choose from. Get yourself up and visit the site to check it out.
angiet80
February 14th, 2020
I really love this resource, and I'm not just saying it for the sake of saying it. If you like sites like Undraw, this is for you. Here's a few reasons why:

1. FREE. Seriously. This stuff looks good, and it's free. What's more to say?
2. You can change the colors for different elements of the graphic. You can change the color of an entire batch of graphics, or individually.
3. Download in both. Svg and. Png formats
4. Free for both personal and commercial use, attribution not legally required. Use it for your flyer, your brochure, anything! It's all for you.

If this doesn't convince you to use this resource, I don't know what will. I've used this to create social media graphics, and you can too!

Tip for consumers:
If you're using this specific tool from Designs.ai, there is no need to log in or go through any procedure to download the graphics. Just choose the colors you like and download in either svg or png format, and you're set.

It's a legit company. I'm surprised to see this question!

By Hui Y.