Designs.ai

Designs.ai has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Designs.ai ranks 19th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate Designs.ai?

“Graphicmaker is an absolutely helpful, intuitive, and easy tool to use”

Abdur R.
7/20/20

I have absolutely no background in graphic design and Designs.AI has definitely made my life whole lot easier. The Graphicmaker assistive tool has now been my main go-to site to look for awesome editable illustrations for various use ranging from web design, pamphlets, brochure, and even greeting cards. Not only is it simple, fast and easy. It is also FREE, would definitely recommend it to those looking for PNG or SVG illustrations for their needs.

abdurr27
July 20th, 2020

giselles13
July 20th, 2020

As a businessperson who knows nothing about designing logos, Designs.ai's Logomaker saves my time and cost! All you have to do is to input your company information and logo preferences, and Logomaker will generate thousands of variations for you to choose from. If you want to customize the logos, you can do it via their built-in editor.

Overall, I am satisfied with their features, and most importantly, you can create logos easily with steps by steps instructions on their website! It's not complicated at all.

spikes2
March 15th, 2021

I operate an online printing service and often time's I might need to create some simple design's to aid some of my clients. I really don't have the skills of a designer and since its a small business I don't have the ability to hire one. Designs.ai really helped me out here by making it super easy to churn out beautiful logo's and designs in a matter of a few minutes. Honestly the UI and the UX is super seamless and the integration of the AI is almost perfect. The Vast template library is the deal maker as well

huiy5
November 17th, 2020

Been using Graphicmaker and the Color Matcher tool for the past few weeks and I have to say, the experience has been real solid in helping me start out my side gig. Graphicmaker isn't very flexible but you can always customize and edit after. Color Matcher tool has been really helpful to select color combinations and think outside of the box of what looks good. All in all, highly recommended, 5 stars!

aisyahm
September 7th, 2020

As a person who owns an online business and is a sole proprietor, I must say that designs.ai has helped me a lot in my content creation! I especially love the videomaker. It's such an easy video editing tool to use. It really saves me a lot of time (especially thinking/brainstorming time on how to make my videos look good), its safe to say that I don't have to worry about it so much because it pretty much does everything for me. I just select all the things that I want to include and within 2 mins its done! Really superb!

lohn1
September 7th, 2020

Who don't like free stuff! It extremely convenient and easy to use for a person who lack of color sense. I was having difficult matching the color of my poster until i found this Color Matcher tools from this site. It solve most of my color matching problem.
There are variety of color to choose from. Get yourself up and visit the site to check it out.

miaw75
March 3rd, 2021

The site really has it all for content creation and marketing. Also, it's super easy to use and friendly for first-time users. I would definitely recommend this to a design beginner!

oowb
March 10th, 2021

As a entrepreneur, this platform is so helpful to help me manage my social media layout when it comes to color and coherence. Colormatcher allows me to come up with better social media posts which suit my products so well. Using social media calendar, I am able to plan my social media layout in advance, so that I can capture my customer as much as I can.

amberp211
March 15th, 2021

The wizard feature quickly generated tons of variations of my design which allowed me to select the most suitable one for my social media marketing content.

Tip for consumers:
Have a basic idea of what you want going in, then build up from there with the readymade templates and AI feature.

Products used:
Designmaker

angiet80
February 14th, 2020

I really love this resource, and I'm not just saying it for the sake of saying it. If you like sites like Undraw, this is for you. Here's a few reasons why:

1. FREE. Seriously. This stuff looks good, and it's free. What's more to say?
2. You can change the colors for different elements of the graphic. You can change the color of an entire batch of graphics, or individually.
3. Download in both. Svg and. Png formats
4. Free for both personal and commercial use, attribution not legally required. Use it for your flyer, your brochure, anything! It's all for you.

If this doesn't convince you to use this resource, I don't know what will. I've used this to create social media graphics, and you can too!

Tip for consumers:
If you're using this specific tool from Designs.ai, there is no need to log in or go through any procedure to download the graphics. Just choose the colors you like and download in either svg or png format, and you're set.

It's a legit business with credibility. Just head to https://designs.ai/en and check it out yourself

By Spike S.