www.designer-discreet.cn

Designer-Discreet.ru has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 279 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Designer-Discreet.ru also ranks 3rd among Fashion Blogs sites.

• Their quality is amazing and their customer service is awesome as well.
  • They shipped with DHL to the UK and even gave me free shipping on my second bag.

• I paid through western union and my bag was sent 2 days after.
  • I have been shopping from DD for over 2 years and bought multiple bags and wallets from them.
How would you rate Designer-Discreet.ru?

“Gorgeous!”

Luxury L.
3/8/20

This is the real deal! I bought a YSL Sac de jour in a smaller size of an authentic I already own. I recommend the croc embossed leather in black it is a mirror image of the original leather. It is nearly identical in every other detail as well. The bag did have an incredibly strong chemical smell but after a few days it dissipated. This was my very first rep purchase and I'm so glad I went with DD on recommendation from The Purse Queen. I'm already planning my next order!

“Poor quality”

Karyssa D.
3/31/20

I have read great reviews.. but mine is not I purchased the rolex watch omg it's so cheap the clasp doesn't work it jingles like aluminum... the Gucci belt smells and looks like plastic. This company refuses to do anything about it. This is post Coronavirus so maybe that's why they sent junk

customer service (55) bag (203) western union (35) 2 weeks (11) dust bag (10) bags (77) order (154) gucci bag (8) gucci dionysus (7) shopping bag (8) money (64) louis vuitton (26)
luxuryl8
March 8th, 2020
desireeg33
January 7th, 2020
I will admit I was a bit skeptical doing business with Designer Discreet, but after reading a few testimonies, I decided to give them a chance. Payment is done through International Wire Transfer. The rep I was communicating with promptly followed up on my requests and questions, and I was provided tracking information for my purchase. I bought a YSL tote and a Celine micro luggage bag. Definitely higher quality pieces than anywhere else I've seen. Will definitely repeat business in the future.
tylerl94
September 8th, 2019
I purchased a Galaxy Louis Vuitton Pochette Voyage (after my first was not available due to the only two being left with "defects"). It arrived, and it's condition was actually quite exceptional for the first couple of days to a week and a half after receiving it. But over time, the canvas on the bottom is starting to fade to White, and so is some of the side (?). Not great and definitely not happy with it, but I am going to continue to order from them because they take original pictures of all their products, with pretty much all other websites stealing theirs for the same commercial purposes.
anak33
March 16th, 2018
• Updated review
So I can't believe I am writing this...but I did get my bag today! It's really pretty close to being real. The quality is phenomenal!
However, the shipping process, communication and the anxiety that came along with ordering from China was really awful. but in the end I am very happy with my purchase. Big relief of sigh~
I really want to get another bag from them but my husband thinks I didn't learn my lesson :) Should I order from them again??? that is the question?
Designer D. – Designer-Discreet.ru Rep
Hi Ana, we are happy you finally got your bag. As mentioned before the ONLY reason why this took so long is because you ordered around the Chinese New Year and we were away for 3 weeks. Also the seizure rate for parcels is about 1/1000 so that was also a chance of bad luck. We hope you enjoy your bag now, and recommend you shop well of outside of CNY timelines to avoid these types of delays in the future! Happy shopping! :-)
Are these reviews fake?!!!!
March 16th, 2018
• Previous review
I ordered my lv never full bag on feb 5 and I still have yet seen my bag from this company designer discreet. And Im seeing all these new reviews with current orders as of even right on this day stating they are satisfied March 12 which is my birthday!!!!! This is bull $#*! and I cant believe how fraud this company is!!!!!!They are making fake reviews to pull more coustomer to buy their bags in cash and never sending them. This is soooo inhumane. Please do not trust these reviews. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAG!!!!!!! The rep is telling me they will send in the near future!!!!What the f?!!! What In a year!????! I will continue to write the most truthful reviews until I get a resolution !!!!!
vs168
January 18th, 2020
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. Took a minute to confirm my size (which was on me) and to dispatch. Once they shipped they arrived in Canada in under a week. Entire process was just short of 3 weeks and would have been quicker if I was confident on what size to order. They are stunning quality, and came with a shopping bag, box and dust bag. They fit perfectly true to size. I am a true size 7 and ordered EU 38. I am over the moon with this purchase and will definitely be back! Came with a bonus LV coin purse which I'm now using as a business card holder!
emmao43
March 7th, 2020
Great communication and great Gucci bag. Excellent quality, and a surprise bonus in the box Will come back, Thankyou.
karyssad1
March 31st, 2020
bs366
February 16th, 2020
So happy with the beautiful selections of Dior&the great detail. The customer service is exceptional
sadiar2
December 21st, 2019
I have been a victim of bait and switch by DD, ever since I started ordering from Mirror Reps, things have been better. They have native english customer service AND they are cheaper, here are some price comparisons of my orders(DD vs Mirror Reps):

Pochette Metis : $419 vs $255
Chanel Classic Flap : Don't sell vs $350
Neverfull : $350 vs $250
Gcci Marmont : $419 vs $265

Just google "Mirror Reps" to find them.
petraa7
February 2nd, 2020
Thank you! The quality is perfect, like your service! Communication helpful and friendly. Kindest regards, Petra
finam1
January 13th, 2020
When I receive my bag I was so excited it was perfect the quality the stitching the shine of the leather everything looked beautiful thank you

Tip for consumers: Reliable seller

def6
February 25th, 2020
Pure Fraud. Took nearly US$800 sent via Western Union. Never shipped anything. Stopped responding to my emails.
antonial10
April 24th, 2019
The bag is really very well made and comes with the box & certificates. Very true to the original (LV Neverfull Master's collection).
My contact was Crystal, she kept me updated on my purchase , she was very patient with me - I had to change the address of delivery once. They also provided me a tracking number, which I found useful.
I really hope that DD will provide amazing services to its customers and am looking forward to adding new items to my collection!
maryr557
July 23rd, 2019
i love it. it was perfect! just a tip make sure your shoe size is accurate. my slippers fits perfectly and look amazing but i guess i should have picked size 39 instead of 38. anyway i love it! comes with bag, box and authentication. Also patience is a virtue. seriously took forever or maybe im just used to getting packages within a week or less. oh and customer service is great too. they communicate with you 24/7.
grasellal
September 8th, 2017
I ordered a Gucci Marmont and Gucci Dionysus. I must say that the Dionysus was good but the Marmont one has a lot of defects! Glue coming off. The handles are not sewn properly as well as the sides of the bags which keep it together has a couple of loose threads. I messaged Emily and all she told me that the few loosely sewn stitches will not affect on how I use my bag. I suppose I expected for it to be at-least well made considering the price of 445 USD. Will not order again and learned my lesson not to trust easily.
danielleb206
April 12th, 2019
Originally purchased a Gucci small purse with strap however was advised that the purse in stock did not meet QA standards, so chose my second choice instead. Have bought from other sites so my expectations were low.
Pleasantly surprised that my purse arrived within 7 days and was even better than I thought. Can not fault the quality.
Crystal was also super efficient and pleasant
to deal with. Will buy again
fionam63
November 24th, 2019
• Updated review
Same fantastic quality as last time. I love this company and will stay loyal to them as long as they keep their quality in check!
Loyal Customer Who Will Keep Buying
November 12th, 2018
• Previous review
Ok I own a LOT of authentic bags and have shopped with DD for over 5 years. I will say this - their bags are amazing in general! They seem to really care about trying to provide top notch products, however that isn't to say I haven't had a bad apple here or there (they usually offer me a coupon or exchange if it is the case). I think that the quality of replicas are brand dependant and stick to buying brands I know are well replicated. I purchased a Louis Vuitton mahina leather Babylone and the bag is EXACTLY the same as the authentic. I went into the boutique with the bag and showed it to my usual sales associate and there was ZERO suspicion of it being a knockoff. Anyways I love DD and will continue to shop with them for as long as they are in business!!
marya1072
November 12th, 2019
My bag came exactly as the picture shows with all of the LV packing/boxes etc. it's perfecti so happy to get this!!!
mabler4
November 27th, 2018
I was a dedicated buyer for 5 years for my growing collection. Then I purchased an LV Artsy. After a 9 week wait my bag arrived. The handle was so poorly made I couldn't use it. I let them know of the deficiency immediately and they proclaimed they will not produce this bag anymore so there is no option to exchange for a proper one. After going back and forth, there was no resolve. A year later I see they are still selling the Artsy. When I contacted them they said there's nothing they can do as too much time has gone by. They offered for me to repurchase the same bag at 50% off, which they thought was a very generous. I've spent a lot of money with this company and felt undervalued and so, I do not recommend them.
Hello Mable,
Thank you for your feedback.
We have learned the matter thoroughly.
You received your parcel in April , 2017 and contacted us to ptovide feedback on the so-called problem.
We recommend that you return the bag at the moment, but you said that you like this bag, so you refused.
We value each of our customers. In this case, we want our customers to have a good shopping experience, so we offer you a big discount, and you accepted and used the discount in your new order. This meant that you agreed and accepted the artsy bag.
But after two months, you want to return the artsy bag back to replace the handle. Our bags are all produced on a whole set basis, we don't have any extra handles available, I believe this can be understood.
Due to material shortages, DAMIER AZUR has been sold out and was not available for new further production, so this bag has been discontinued. At that time, only Monogram was in stock. Because you like this bag very much, our company offers 50% of this solution, allowing you to buy a new monogram arts. Although you did not accept it. I believe that if you switch to another company, they have already ignored your request because your order has been completed and you have already accepted the discount and used it in a new order.
It has been more than a year since last year. We have a lot of customers asking and wanting to buy an artsy bag, so we decided to start customizing this bag.
After more than a year, you contact us and want to change the artsy new handle. As we said before, Our bags are all produced on a whole set basis, we don't have any extra handles available. Even after such a long time, we are still happy to help our customers, so we applied for a 50% plan for you to customize a new DAMIER AZUR artsy.
We appreciate each customer to offer their feedback, but we also hope that the facts can be truly explained.
minxj
September 19th, 2017
Both my bags arrived, the gucci dionysus was really nice. But the LV capucines, quality seems quite low for the price of over $500!! Some loose threading... did not come with a strap when the authentic always does. Not happy about this at all...on top of that, I have been messaging Emily on her we chat...NO RESPONSE! now I'm worried because I'm expecting another bag, have not received tracking for over a week now and again Emily is not responding to my messages.

Emily pls respond to messages, I have spent too much hard earned money for you to not be responding to my messages!

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there are sellers out there with similar or better quality for less money... designer discreet is most definitely not 1:1 this is my second order and the first order also had issues...
jessicah353
December 29th, 2018
I'm from the UK and had never purchased from Designer Discreet before. I was nervous about using the WU service as I am unsure what protection I would get - if any at all! But the communications by email was efficient and although my bag was held at customs for a week or so (apparently normal?) and I had to pay about £20 charge (also normal), I received my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM bag in wonderful packaging.
I have had many compliments and I would highly recommend this website.
zoellae
December 9th, 2017
They told me after picking up my money that the items are not good quality and to select something else. I selected other items and have not heard back from them. They took my money and have stopped responding. I am really upset..

Update - I finally started getting a response at webchat and I was told my items will be shipped in perfect quality... the women told me they are very busy at this time... looking forward to getting my items now.. will do another update once I reciece my items..
Designer D. – Designer-Discreet.ru Rep
Hi Zoella, can you please contact us with your order number and we will look into this for you ASAP. Rest assured your order will be dealt with & a free gift will be included. Quality assurance is part of our ordering system and if items are found to be subpar or defective prior to shipping we encourage our clients to change them instead of sending them subpar products we know they will not be happy with. We apologize for the inconvenience and will adjust the process to make it more straightforward.
princessm11
January 8th, 2020
The first order I place went well I received it. The 2nd order they sent out was stopped by customs in us. They contacted the seller (designer) requesting them to pay a fee for package to enter the states. Designer declined to pay fee and gave them permission to discard my package. I emailed designer asking them what's going on. They said my package was unfortunately seized and there was nothing they could do. Then had the nerve to offer me to order again but I can get 50% off. Like why the hell would I do that. All for it to get seized again. They are horrible in response time and they DO NOT STAND BEHIND THERE BUSINESS!!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
sitej44
February 10th, 2020
I paid these guys. And i didnt receive anything. I got an email from pursesplaza...gmail.com- they $#*!ed me. Dont buy here. I email them several times. They reply nothing. No information nothing. DONT BUY HERE. THEY STEEL YOUR MONEY.
melitab
March 29th, 2019
The LV Neverfull Masters edition bag I received is unbelievably beautiful and well made for the price I paid. I scrutinised the inside and outside of the bag and could not fault it.
Plus, Crystal was a very attentive sales associate making for an excellent customer service.
I am definitely buying more and recommending them to my daughter.

Lauren you should call your bank and ask them if the wire went through. I had to wait 4 weeks for my payment to arrive. It was a bank issue. They shipped once my payment was deposited into their account. The bag and wallet I got are beautiful though so it was worth the wait. I am planning on using Western Union in the future so it is an immediate payment.

By Renee L.
See more answers (5)

Bagvalley is fake and related to pursevalley.cn which has very bad reviews if you haven't looked into them. They are also indeed stealing our pictures. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

See more answers (5)

Hi Jen please let me know if you still did not receive your tracking #. Sometimes an error is made in communication. Let us know who you were communicating with and we will reprimand them. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

See more answers (4)

Today makes it exactly 20 days since I made a payment and my order hasn't even been shipped....they keep telling me every time that in 2 days it will be ready.... please anyone who value their money id advise to never try order from them

By kazeem o.
See more answers (4)

Hey how long did it take to come I just sent money yesterday?

By Sandra j.