Deporvillage.net

Deporvillage.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Deporvillage.net?

“Items delivered as promised”

Patrick B.
6/8/20

I recently ordered several Assos bicycling base layers from DeporVillage. The process was fairly simple and the price, even with the exchange rate was very competitive. They carry a vast line of cycling gear. The shirts came within 2 weeks after I placed my order in perfect condition. This is my first experience with them. While I don't like ordered from companies not in the USA, I have placed another order with them recently. Before I used DeporVillage fro purchases, I used BikeInn, based in Spain. The experience was terrible. I never received my order that I placed 2 months ago, More importantly, I have no legal recourse at all against them, they basically stole my money! That's why I usually don't order from overseas companies, but DeportVillage proved to be reliable. I recommend them highly.

patrickb633
June 8th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Deporvillage.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deporvillage.net?

Have a question about Deporvillage.net?