Deporvillage

Deporvillage has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Deporvillage ranks 69th among Sporting Goods Other sites.

How would you rate Deporvillage?

“Items delivered as promised”

Patrick B.
6/8/20

I recently ordered several Assos bicycling base layers from DeporVillage. The process was fairly simple and the price, even with the exchange rate was very competitive. They carry a vast line of cycling gear. The shirts came within 2 weeks after I placed my order in perfect condition. This is my first experience with them. While I don't like ordered from companies not in the USA, I have placed another order with them recently. Before I used DeporVillage fro purchases, I used BikeInn, based in Spain. The experience was terrible. I never received my order that I placed 2 months ago, More importantly, I have no legal recourse at all against them, they basically stole my money! That's why I usually don't order from overseas companies, but DeportVillage proved to be reliable. I recommend them highly.

“Not shopping here again!”

Ben C.
11/28/20

Terrible customer service, made my first order, I was reluctant to do this because of all the negative reviews but thought I would risk it, then the day after I ordered they reduced the price, I asked them if they would refund the difference but they weren't interested, wish I had ordered from elsewhere!

patrickb633
June 8th, 2020

peterc1194
May 8th, 2021

BUY WITH CAUTION: Deporville have laid out their website to disguise the fact that UK customers are liable for Import VAT.
This cost me £45.85 on top of the £212 I paid for a Giro bike hemet.
When you get to checkout it even says "this is the total you pay"
However - tucked away is a vague piece of info about subject to taxes applying in the destination country.
Having seen the reassuring "this is all you pay" message, I foolishly thought that message was telling me not to worry about the small print.
What they are doing appears to be legal - but it is also deliberately misleading.
When communicating with them they were
Certainly prompt in the reply - "the information is on our website and you have no right of redress"
Proof of purchase:
Information about your order 900208358
Giro Aether MIPS Helmet Red White Black1x Giro Aether MIPS Helmet Red White Black
Your Deporvillage team <*******@deporvillage.com>

Tip for consumers:
add 20% to price quoted - you will be charged this Import VAT by the courier before the goods are released.

Products used:
Giro cycling helmet

benc788
November 28th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Deporvillage staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deporvillage?

Have a question about Deporvillage?