Dentalshop.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01677 424446
websales@dentalshop.co.uk

ak235
2/19/15

I purchased some items on the website of this company who proceeded to rapidly take the money, I waited and waited for the items which needless to say did not arrive. An email was sent explaining that they were waiting for stock. A week later, still nothing.
VERY poor service. Keep well clear. There are plenty of suppliers available with more respect for their customers

bobh61
1/13/14

I ordered and was charged for a product, only to be told a week or so later that there were delays obtaining it from the supplier. I expect everything listed to be in stock unless it says otherwise, so this site doesn't work for me, even if the price is right.
Cost was refunded, but no amount of 'unsubscribing' will stop the spam from these guys. I would avoid them just for that.

ildikos
2/22/13

I have ordered few toothbrushes a month ago. After a week when the parcel didnt arrive, I have contacted them regarding my order. The response was that the supplier has some delay and that my items will be with me shortly. A week later the same situation has happened. This was very frustrating as during my online order the items appeared to be in stock. This time in my email I have requested a refund. As of today, a month after my order the items did not arrive, neither the refund. Very dissapointing and definitely would not recommend using this website.

oddbodsozh
10/21/09

I bought some retainer brite and periobalance from this site and was very pleased with the quick delivery and friendly customer service. Deffo recommending this site to all my friends! They have a great selection of stuff, some of which is cheaper than the supermarket. Try it out!

maryp
9/30/09

I came across this website whilst looking for Glide Floss piks online after discovering their multibuy and free postage i placed an order with this company received a confirmation straight away and that afternoon a dispatch email 2days later my products were delivered. Overall good fast service!!

billc
9/7/09

I placed an order with this site. After weeks, I heard nothing. I phoned and was told that they had had lots of trouble with the website. On checking, they had no record of my order. I quoted my order number. It then turned out that my order had gone into a suspension file to which they have no access until the customer phones up to complain and gives the order details. He was prepared to run my order immediately but that would take at least five days. When I didn't accept this, he blamed the system. Not once did he apologise or actually try to help.
They take your money and sit on it until you complain. I demanded (and got) my money back.
I don't know how often this happens but such a system and attitude is not acceptable on any terms.

UPDATE

Since posting I have had some communication with this firm. It was at first, agressive and defensive. Finally they explained using phrases such as: important procedures sidelined, system not updated about stock,supply difficulties, server problems, etc. They assure me that it is a oneoff situation and that they are taking steps to improve procedures and moving to a dedicated server.
If you have any reports on this firm, good or bad, I would be happy to hear about them.

Billone

Questions? Get answers from the Dentalshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

Dentalshop.co.uk?