Review of Deliver2inbox

Deliver2inbox reviews

1 star

kesariyay
11/6/19
I bought a dedicated server for email which allows me to send 50k emails . The server was deployed within 3 hrs. We had some issues regarding the GUI which was later cleared by the team.
harshalg1
9/5/19
Good service , very helpful support team. The customer executive helped me select the perfect plan for me .
Great experience
yaxoy
8/19/19
Email marketing at good Rate Satisfied with the software. If you know the basics of how to drop an email in Clients' inbox then your email's will definitely land in the primary inbox and trust me at this price this is the best thing you'll get.
akshayp9
8/18/19
Satisfied With the Service And Dedicated Servers was Deployed within 45minutes . Satisfied the delivery speed of the email. rates are reasonable
sanjayy4
8/17/19
Easy to use, with clear navigation and a clean interface . Pretty good list segmentation method.This editor is fast and simple, using a drag & drop interface.

Tip for consumers: Provides good after sales service :)

rohity7
7/25/19
ordered SMTP plan for 3 months and totally satisfied with the service. Quick installation and helpful guide for creating my first email marketing campaign. Highly Recommended!

Its a legit company with working ticket system. I recently bought a dedicated server for emailing.

By kesariya Y.

My email campaign went smooth. satisfied with the basic plan looking forward to upgrading my plan of neccessary

By yaxo y.

i doubt. but the rates which they are providing are too good.

By akshay p.
Questions? Get answers from the Deliver2inbox staff and other customers.

Deliver2inbox?