Review of dELiAs

Tel: 2459012345
custserv@delias.com

jewelrek
4/8/16

bought stuff once and well it took forever to reach. but it was at christmas. not sure if i will shop there again because the customer service was terrible.

taylorh25
11/10/13

i always shop on this website. I love their graphic tees and they have pretty good prices. when they are on sale i can get a shirt for less than 10 bucks. their stuff always comes on time, but sometimes gets back ordered. Once I got my order in 4 days though. Once i was missing an item in my order which did not get back ordered, and i called customer service and they immediately shipped out another one at no charge.

lizal1
12/6/12

I placed an order of 2 shirts & a jacket for Christmas gifts for my daugher. The order was placed on 24 OCT, and I was quoted 2 weeks shipment.
When I received the shirts, I noticed the invoice saying that the jacket was back-ordered until 5 DEC. On 6 Dec, I called and was told that it was backordered until 21 Dec.

Customer service is the worst. They did not contact me at all to tell me about the backorder. AND, they have told me that if they receive the item in their shop by 21 Dec, they will not expedite shipping to ensure I receive it by Christmas because their "policy is that they ship in 5-7 days".

They were completely unwilling to try to help ensure that I received this for Christmas.

amirahb
7/2/12

i like this store because it some what favors forever21. i like the jeans because of the length , again im 5'11 and shopping sometimes sucks.
now , the jeans are $$. you are looking at about 45-50. for one pair where at Alloy its about 44 but it depends on the inseam, i dont like the fact that it can be on the $$ side for things that aren't (to be honest) worth it. i was on the website today and saw these cute boots...not worth $60 from Delias when i might as well find the actual site. ya know?
anyway this store is good for graphic tees and that's all for me.

Questions? Get answers from the dELiAs staff and other customers.

dELiAs?