Review of DeletionExpert

Tel: 203-518-4923
Support@DeletionExpert.com

ericn129
6/25/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. MR. DAVID WILNER WILL CONVINCE YOU THEY CAN DO THE JOB, THEN LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY. I spoke with him on February 27, 2019 and signed up for his services. As of June 26, 2019 he hasn't returned any of my calls and most importantly, nothing has been done he promised he could do. STAY AWAY BECAUSE HES VERY MISLEADING AND DISHONEST. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

jonathanv52
6/17/19

My identity got stolen a few months back, which caused me utter distress and trouble. A friend advised me to try the deletion expert. I signed up and talked to the support team. Harry from the support team told me they send hand written dispute letters o all credit bureaus and help increase in credit score too. My identity was recovered with in weeks and report was cleaned too.

markc578
6/16/19

The personnel at DeletionExpert.com were a blast to work with. They pointed me in the right direction and did all the work for me. They even do handwritten letters to get all the negative Items removed from my credit history which is clean as new now. You should try and hire them.

martinl208
6/16/19

The impact of negative accounts is so severe at times. I applied for the loan and was rejected. Then I applied for car financing and was rejected again. The only reason was the presence of negative items in my credit report. So I finally took the action and hired Deletion Experts for this purpose. They deleted all the negative items and improved my credit score.

anthonyc392
6/8/19

They are a good online company. Excellent service, great support staff, informative and caring. Recommended.

silvac2
6/4/19

I don´t know much about the credit scores and stuff. So I needed help with mine and a friend referred me to DeletionExpert´s Credit Repair service. I hire them and they did a wonderful job explaining me in simpler word and helping me raise my scores up. Good quality sister web pages and teamwork.

amayaj3
6/3/19

If your mom is in need of an expensive treatment you don't think how expensive it is until she is fine. But then, with all your credit max out and no money to payback is really hard to rebuild your credit life again. Thanks to DeletionExpert and some of its sister companies it took me so much less time to get back on my feet. My mom is healthy again, and so is my credit score.

michaell964
5/27/19

I had a problem to pay some loans and after I manage to do it it didn´t go away. I waited for 1 year and they still affect my credit report. Then I understood that they will be there for 5 more years. DeletionExpert assured me that they will delete these stains from my report. Not only they have done it, but they do it in just a couple of months. Exceedingly fast.

martind149
5/27/19

The truth is I wasn't paying attention to my credit reports for a lot of time so I didn't make almost any good decisions over a long period of time, pretty irresponsible of me. Then my dad asked me to put my stuff together and find a respectable company to make it right. I choose Deletion Expert, recommended by a friend. I'm pleased with the results

skylerd1
5/25/19

Twice i got to experience the deletion expert and really both the times they were beyond exclusive. I am their client for life and i would highly recommend them.

Tip for consumers: Best company and best people

adamm313
5/14/19

Last year was hard for me to keep up with some payments so my credit score got down. I was really worried about it and didn´t know what to do. Then a good friend of my parents told me about this online company that erased her problems in just a few weeks. I decided to go for it and was a great decision. They took care of my hassle in just 3 weeks. You should try their service.

allend48
5/13/19

Their efforts and work are totally promising. They do as they claim. I personally tried their services and they were worth my time and money. I highly recommend them.

albertw67
5/11/19

I was trying to get my credit score up by applying at the toptradeslines.com and they notice that I had some items that negatively impact it. They referred me to their pros at DeletionExpert and they took care of them in a couple of weeks.

amayam2
5/10/19

I was so afraid before trying an online company but the deletion expert broke all barriers. They are literally amazing and totally worth your money. if you face identity theft issues they are totally the perfect people for you

graciep8
5/9/19

I'm really a satisfied and more than happy client. The deletion expert helped me get rid of all the fraudulent accounts in my credit report after my identity got stolen. Not only that but they analyzed my credit report for free

rogers377
5/9/19

I live in Dallas and, well you know I did not realize that there were people making charges on my credit card or they even had access to account, at all. there was even a card taken out in my name, and I had never applied for, had never made a payment to, I did not know it existed. The fraudulent-charges started appearing on my credit report, it started trashing my credit score as it turn out I was denied for a car loan that should have easily been approved. Because I always make my payments on time and I had a good credit score before all this mess started.Umm, you know I did not know what was happening, so DeletionExpert.com was good enough to take my case and then once they get FTC involved the negatives came right off. BOOM BOOM BOOM. Within about 20 days or so, I guess, they have eliminated all the fraudulent accounts from my credit report.My credit score is now back up to where they were, and I was finally able to get approved for that new Audi that I wanted.

danielg370
5/7/19

I was on vacation when my identity got stolen and when I came back there were almost 30 negative items added to my report. My manager told me the deletion expert and put in a good word for them so I decided to take their help. They literally with in days removed all the negative items and cleaned my credit report.

davist18
5/3/19

I signed up for the deletion expert a few months back after my identity got stolen. Just recently i got my identity back and a good increase in my credit score all because of the deletion expert. They were really helpful with me and my case and I cant explain how satisfied i am with their work.

brewerh
4/28/19

My mother's identity got stolen and upon reviewing she noticed that there were a number of negative items added. I told her to sign up for the deletion expert as they really do the work for you. She talked to he support team, and there it was, all her queries were answered and she got her procedure started. Her stolen identity was recovered in no time. Deletion expert really did work hard to solve the issue.

davism37
4/24/19

A number of negative items were seen in my credit report. It was apparent that my identity had got stolen and I needed to get rid of it as son as possible. My cousin once told me about the deletion expert so I visited their site. I talked to Jacob from the support team, the former was a very helpful person and he guided me thoroughly. They helped me remove all the negative items and with in weeks my identity was recovered.

antoniom157
4/20/19

My credit report was cleaned and all negative items were deleted by the deletion expert in literally weeks. They did all the work for me and everything was delivered to my door step. I wasn't expecting such quick work but they're really efficient.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Antonio, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

henrys146
4/20/19

I never expected any online company to be as good as the the deletion expert is.I got to try them months back when my identity got stolen and they sent hand written dispute letter to all credit bureaus to recover it. I realized how good they were with their work .My experience was beyond amazing and I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Henry, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

scarletk2
4/20/19

I found out that my identity was stolen and it was affecting my credit report in a very bad way. My reputation in the bank records was also exploited so I contacted the deletion expert. I wasn't sure if they could completely recover my identity but they actually did. They did their job perfectly. With in few weeks my credit report was cleaned and identity recovered. I am thankful to them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Scarlet, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

robertk663
4/9/19

I was on a vacation when my identity got stolen.I wasn't aware of this until I came back to home.I tried all the ways that could have helped but all in vain.Then I contacted Deletion Expert.I removed all the unwanted inquiries and recovered my identity back.No one could do such amazing work than Deletion Expert.I am so thankful to them!They are like a game changers.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Robert, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

Brand Ambassador
samc274
4/4/19

They are actually credit score friendly.When I reached out to them for my stolen identity,they not only solved that issue but referred me to their sister brand to help my score increased.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sam, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

Brand Ambassador

Hi Martin, thanks for reaching out to us via Site Jabber. Deletion Expert specializes in removing late payments from your credit report or in this case, it would be your husbands. Without knowing the full range of details, and circumstances shown inside of your husband's credit report there is really no way for us to provide you with a price quote however, we would love to have the opportunity to provide him with a free credit analysis at his convenience. Please feel free to have him reach out to us at 203-518-4923, and a member of our team will be happy to assist him in reviewing the information found within and then coming up with a plan that is custom to your husband's circumstances. We look forward to having the opportunity to assist him.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hello Jennifer, our prices vary depending on the case of each client, we recommend that you contact us and our agents will evaluate your case, our phone number is: 203-518-4923. The Deletion Expert Team.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Nope, not at all. To date we've served 1000's of clients and have successfully removed millions of hard inquiries and negative reporting accounts from our clients credit reports with our methods, processes and procedures. If you are looking for assistance or even a complimentary consultation we'd love to have the opportunity to assist you. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to get started. We look forward to assisting you.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jason, to date we've removed millions of negative reporting accounts off of our clients accounts. If you'd like to set up a complimentary consultation please feel free to give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 when prompted. We look forward to assisting you.

Helpful answer -1

Once an item or items are removed from your credit report they should stay off permanently. If you'd like additional information we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a complimentary analysis. Please give us a call at 203-518-4923 and selection option 1 to speak with one of our dedicated reps who would be happy to analyze your situation and provide recommendations that will get the process started.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Heather, thanks for reaching out and inquiring about Deletion Expert. The answer to your question, is absolutely not. Deletion Expert has multiple options to help yourself, and our other clients clean your credit, and remove negatively reporting items from your credit report. Regardless of whether or not you have been a victim of identity theft, we can assist you with this process, and would enjoy having the opportunity to review your credit report to find out exactly which of our strategies would be best fit for you, your needs, and your eventual goals. Please feel free to reach out to us at www.DeletionExpert.com and sign up for a free credit analysis, and one of our credit analysts will be happy to assist you from there. We look forward to connecting with you, and assisting you with the process of repairing your credit.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Vincent, we are sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time, fortunately, we can help you, please write to our email: Support@DeletionExpert.com or you can contact us at our phone number 203-518-4923. The Deletion Expert Team.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Please contact our specialists at 203-518-4923 for a complimentary credit analysis. During the analysis our specialist will review your credit report, determine what is fraudulent, and customize a strategy that will assist you in removing these accounts.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Brian, That is somewhat correct but, not entirely accurate as there is more to the process than that, and the item would need more attention than what was probably described because it's a mortgage discrepancy and most lenders are difficult about removing those. Why don't you give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 and a member of the team can review what's going on fully and determine the best course of action to take. Hope this helps.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Cary, why don't you give our team a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to speak with a member of the team. One of our agents will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeletionExpert staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DeletionExpert