Review of DeletionExpert

Tel: 203-518-4923
Support@DeletionExpert.com

lenag21
4/18/19

My identity was recovered by the deletion expert with in weeks. I did not expect them to perform this efficiently and but they helped me immensely in getting my credit report cleaned and recovering my identity .

robertk663
4/9/19

I was on a vacation when my identity got stolen.I wasn't aware of this until I came back to home.I tried all the ways that could have helped but all in vain.Then I contacted Deletion Expert.I removed all the unwanted inquiries and recovered my identity back.No one could do such amazing work than Deletion Expert.I am so thankful to them!They are like a game changers.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Robert, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

samc274
4/4/19

They are actually credit score friendly.When I reached out to them for my stolen identity,they not only solved that issue but referred me to their sister brand to help my score increased.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sam, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

hayesb19
4/2/19

My sister took their help when her identity got stolen and 2 credit cards were issued with her name.She came to know when she visited the bank to get the loan and came back all disappointed.She contacted the deletion expert and all her problems were solved.They deleted the theft issue.I highly recommended them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Hayes, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

martinl195
4/1/19

Just a year ago, i opened my first ever bank account but unfortunately my identity got stolen and my credit score kept going down. As I had zero experience with such thing i asked my father for suggestions. He told me about deletion expert. I visited their website and signed up for it. I talked to the support team in detail and they told me how they bring everything into process. With in weeks my identity was recovered and credit score was improved. This was amazing.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Martin, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

jasonh408
4/1/19

I was looking for a company that was convenient and easy to use for my stolen identity issues. I came across the deletion expert through Google. They seemed very promising so I thought of giving them a try. With their help I was able to recovery identity with in weeks. I highly recommend them.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend them

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Jason, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

jamesp663
3/25/19

There were many negative items attached to my credit report and 2 credit cards were issued to my name. I was so worried and I didn't know about the solution. I talked to my boss regarding to this issue so he told me to sign up for the deletion expert who excellent in identity theft solutions. I signed up for it and talked to Steve from the support team. He explained the entire process to me. They wrote hand written dispute letters to all the credit bureaus. With in days all the negative items were removed and they also helped me increase my credit score. I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi James, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

ryderc2
3/23/19

The deletion expert has the best solution to solve identity theft issues. I approached them some time ago when my identity got stolen. They sent hand written dispute letters to all credit bureaus and helped me delete all the negative items. Moreover, they also helped me increase the credit sore. My credit report was cleaned and identity was recovered.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Ryder, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

dixonh1
3/23/19

After my identity got stolen, I discovered that there were multiple negative items added to my report. My credit score had gone down too. And it was really affecting my bank reputation. A colleague told me about the deletion expert and how they clean the credit report. I was so impressed that I thought of checking them out. I visited the website and talked to Steve from the support team. He explained to me how they worked and how I can get a clean credit report. After I gave them a green signal I received my documents and they sent hand written dispute letters to all credit bureaus. With this I was able to get my credit report cleaned and all the negative items were deleted. I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Dixon, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

baileyr31
3/20/19

They have the best support team to talk to. Highly professional and skilled people they are. My identity theft issue was solved within weeks by them. I was shocked to see how good they are. I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Bailey, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items found on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

griffinc7
3/17/19

I was warned many times about identity theft before I opened my bank account. So it happened what I feared the most my identity got stolen and so many negative items were attached to my report. Also my credit score kept going down. It decreased to drastic levels. But I took help from a friend who guided me about the deletion expert. I did not know they were until I talked to Scott from the support group. He guided me throughout the whole process and explained the entire procedure. They helped me increase my credit score back to normal within no time and also helped me remove all the negative items. I highly suggest them to everyone.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Griffin, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the items caused by identity theft thanks to Scott and the rest of the team. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

dawsonp3
3/17/19

The deletion expert have highly efficient team that sorts out the problem in the best way possible. They are professional and full of solutions. They have solution to almost every identity theft problem you can face. I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Dawson, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

allenw95
3/17/19

The deletion expert saved my time and money both when I approached them for my identity theft issue. They solved my problem with in days and saved so much of my life. It was unbelievable that they were offering so much just online.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Allen, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report caused by identity theft. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

colinse
3/13/19

I can't thank deletion expert enough for getting my credit report cleaned and free of all the negative items that were added to my report. My identity got stolen and my credit score went really down because of that. But the deletion expert saved me from so much I still can't believe it.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Colins, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report caused by identity theft. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

soniac55
3/10/19

I was a victim of identity theft a year back. There were many negative items attached to my credit report 2 credit cards were issued to my name. My boss told me to sign up for the deletion expert who excelled in identity theft solutions. I signed up for it and talked to Steve from the support team. He explained the entire process to me. They wrote hand written dispute letters to all the credit bureaus. With in days all the negative items were removed and they also helped me increase my credit score. I highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sonia, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

novac3
3/10/19

There were many negative items attached to my credit report a few months back.I was helpless and not sure how to solve the problem.My credit score had dropped down to 400 and it was worrying me.A friend told me about the Deletion Expert.I contacted the support team and talked to John there.He told me how they worked and all.They helped me increase my credit score and removed all the negative items.They restored my credit score and I can't thanks them enough.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Nova, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

evanc75
3/6/19

The deletion expert is the best online company so far that saves your time and your money. Their team comprises is highly skilled in the area of deletion expert qualities. My experience was beyond spectacular with them. They helped me remove all the negative items that were attached to my credit report. The best part is they did it in almost no time. I am already sold for this company.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Evan, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

kaydenw4
3/4/19

After I opened my account a few months back. My identity got stolen due to which I started losing credit score. This was a very stressing condition for me.My boss told me to try deletion expert. I signed up for it and talked to the support group. They all were amazing people who helped me get back my score and also recovered my profile by removing all negative items.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Kayden, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

victoriac125
3/4/19

When my identity got stolen and I started receiving calls from the bank, I contacted deletion expert. I had known about them since a long time and that was the time to try them. Scott from the support group solved my problem real quick. My credit score that was impossibly low got increased. All negative items removed they send hand written dispute letters to federal trade commission and other bureaus and my identity was recovered and restored. I am still thankful to them and highly recommend them.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Victoria, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report caused by identity theft. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

jasons657
3/4/19

Identify theft is menace and I have always tried to save myself from it. But it happens when it wants to happen. My credit score went down to 400 which is unbelievable and my bank notified me about the credit I owned them whereas there was no credit that I borrowed. I found out that my identity was stolen and many negative items were attached. I searched google for my problem and came across the deletion expert. I read some amazing reviews about so thought of giving them a try. Steve from the support group has been of immense help. He helped me understand everything and explained the entire procedure. They helped me eliminate all negative items wrote hand written dispute letters and sent them to all the credit bureaus. My score was increased and identity was restored in no time. I suggest these to all those facing identity theft problem..

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Dawson, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report caused by identity theft. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

anthonyg289
3/4/19

Just recently I encountered an identity theft problem. There were many negative items added to my profile and my credit score was going down.I approached the deletion expert support team which was told to me about my father. They guided me and helped me eliminate all the negative items. They created hand written dispute letters and sent them to all three credit bureaus. My credit score was increased and my profile was ever new again. I recommend them highly.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Anthony, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report caused by identity theft. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

ryane60
2/26/19

I was told by the bank that I owe them a lot of money and no payment was made to the bank actually.Even though I did not use any money or payments from the bank.My credit score was as low as 390 and negative items were also added.I got so upset but then my wife told me about the deletion expert.He encountered a similar problem before and his reviews regarding this company were amazing.I contacted them without waiting and to my surprise all my worries were gone .They helped me eliminate all the negative items and also increased my score to 700 in 5 weeks!They are the best.Totally reliable and hassle free they are.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Ryan, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

jordand54
2/26/19

I was saving money for my wedding but I could not as my credit score had gotten down to just 400 whereas it was in 700s before. I realized my identity had been stolen and many negative items were added to my report. A credit card that I never applied for and absolutely no payment to the bank was made. I contacted the Deletion Expert about which I was told by a friend. They helped me amazingly and helped me gain back my score and removed all the negative items from the report. They are truly the perfect people for this job.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Jordan, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

sophiew28
2/22/19

My mother who recently witnessed her credit score going down from 750s to 400s got immensely worried when she realised that her identity had been stolen and she had been victimised of negative items as well. I told her about the Deletion Expert company who have earned hearts of many by their remarkable performance. She was too apprehensive on trying it before but I convinced her. Her perspective changed to great measure when she talked to Steve from the support department. He made sure that the process was well understood by my mother and answered all her queries. She got her credit score increased up to the level of 780 and also all the negative items were removed from the report. Deletion Expert is truly the best.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sophie, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

charlesj154
2/22/19

Very recently I encountered a grave problem when I realized that my Credit Score was going down tremendously.I came to know that my identity was stolen and an anonymous bank account was opened with my name and no money was returned to the bank.
Just then I was told about deletion expert by my friend.* I did some more research about them on the interest and i was like there is nothing wrong to giving them a try.*
I contacted them and steve from Deletion Expert explained to me the whole process and the team kept me updated with the whole process,they actually helped me to increase my Credit Score.My credit score gradually started increasing and all the negative items were removed all because of deletion expert.I highly suggest everyone give them a try.

Response from DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Charles, We're so glad that we were successfully able to help you remove the negative items reflecting on your credit report. If there's anything that we can do to assist you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if we can help. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future if and when the need arises.

Brand Ambassador

Hi Martin, thanks for reaching out to us via Site Jabber. Deletion Expert specializes in removing late payments from your credit report or in this case, it would be your husbands. Without knowing the full range of details, and circumstances shown inside of your husband's credit report there is really no way for us to provide you with a price quote however, we would love to have the opportunity to provide him with a free credit analysis at his convenience. Please feel free to have him reach out to us at 203-518-4923, and a member of our team will be happy to assist him in reviewing the information found within and then coming up with a plan that is custom to your husband's circumstances. We look forward to having the opportunity to assist him.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hello Jennifer, our prices vary depending on the case of each client, we recommend that you contact us and our agents will evaluate your case, our phone number is: 203-518-4923. The Deletion Expert Team.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Nope, not at all. To date we've served 1000's of clients and have successfully removed millions of hard inquiries and negative reporting accounts from our clients credit reports with our methods, processes and procedures. If you are looking for assistance or even a complimentary consultation we'd love to have the opportunity to assist you. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to get started. We look forward to assisting you.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jason, to date we've removed millions of negative reporting accounts off of our clients accounts. If you'd like to set up a complimentary consultation please feel free to give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 when prompted. We look forward to assisting you.

Helpful answer -1

Once an item or items are removed from your credit report they should stay off permanently. If you'd like additional information we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a complimentary analysis. Please give us a call at 203-518-4923 and selection option 1 to speak with one of our dedicated reps who would be happy to analyze your situation and provide recommendations that will get the process started.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Heather, thanks for reaching out and inquiring about Deletion Expert. The answer to your question, is absolutely not. Deletion Expert has multiple options to help yourself, and our other clients clean your credit, and remove negatively reporting items from your credit report. Regardless of whether or not you have been a victim of identity theft, we can assist you with this process, and would enjoy having the opportunity to review your credit report to find out exactly which of our strategies would be best fit for you, your needs, and your eventual goals. Please feel free to reach out to us at www.DeletionExpert.com and sign up for a free credit analysis, and one of our credit analysts will be happy to assist you from there. We look forward to connecting with you, and assisting you with the process of repairing your credit.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Vincent, we are sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time, fortunately, we can help you, please write to our email: Support@DeletionExpert.com or you can contact us at our phone number 203-518-4923. The Deletion Expert Team.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Please contact our specialists at 203-518-4923 for a complimentary credit analysis. During the analysis our specialist will review your credit report, determine what is fraudulent, and customize a strategy that will assist you in removing these accounts.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Brian, That is somewhat correct but, not entirely accurate as there is more to the process than that, and the item would need more attention than what was probably described because it's a mortgage discrepancy and most lenders are difficult about removing those. Why don't you give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 and a member of the team can review what's going on fully and determine the best course of action to take. Hope this helps.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Cary, why don't you give our team a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to speak with a member of the team. One of our agents will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert R., DeletionExpert Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeletionExpert staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DeletionExpert