Review of DeletionExpert

Tel: 203-518-4923
Support@DeletionExpert.com

anthonym438
10/22/18

The deletion experts deals with the clients in the most professional manner. The staff discusses everything in detail before getting on the process. These discussions make clients have enough knowledge about what and how the process will take place.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hey Anthony,

We were so glad to read about your experience with us and are happy that it has been such a positive and helpful experience for you. It has been a pleasure working with you and if in the future you find yourself needing any future assistance our service and support team would be happy to assist you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you, and will be happy to help if and when the need ever arises.

elliw3
10/18/18

Being a victim of identity theft can put a great negative impact on your credit report. Neither you can get any funding nor can you get your credit cards approvals. Deletion Experts help you in such crisis by removing all the false information from your account and cleaning your credit report immediately.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi, Elli,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad to know that it has been so positive; our team work hard to provide the best service and the best care possible to our clients, and are happy to know that the process was successful for you. If you need our services again, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at; 203-518-4923 as our support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

davidr1040
10/16/18

I didn't know that my manager whom I trust the most was using my credit cards without my permission. That was increasing the amount of negative items in my credit report. After consulting Deletion Experts, all of the negative accounts were cleared and I was able to apply for funding for my business. This is how amazing they are!

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-518-4923.

mial40
10/11/18

If you are looking for help in some critical financial matter to be resolved at the quickest while remaining highly confidential, then Deletion Expert is there for you. When working with their team, you will get to know that the company sticks to its promise by delivering an extraordinarily amazing service. It will remove your bad credit rating and will eventually give you a financial peace.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hello Mia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it has been a pleasure to know that our services at deletion expert, removing negative items from your credit report has been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

charlottec90
9/27/18

Who goes through this much effort to please their clients? Deletion Expert does. They prepare and write well-drafted, comprehensive dispute letters that beat the scanners. With this effort, they assure that all of the negative items are removed from your reports.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hey Charlotte,

chrisp423
9/25/18

This has been one of the most valuable things that I did and it has literally been worth THOUSANDS.
They do all of the work but you also must be diligent in returning emails and keeping up with looking at your credit report as well.
In the first two months, there was a clear difference in my reports and although I was impatient, they remained steadfast in getting these items removed.
It all depends on what items you have and how many.
8 months later and my credit is swept clean and my score went up 200 points.
Listen to what they tell you to do and be patient.
Remember, it takes a little time to make your credit awful for YEARS so it takes a couple of months for really bad credit to get cleaned up.
Do it!

catheriner123
9/24/18

The deletion experts ahead of the competition because of its efforts of drafting its own letters. These letters will outline in detail what accounts need to be removed. With this struggle, the company is sure enough to reduce maximum negative accounts opened in your name.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi, Catherine,

rickl138
9/9/18

I paid $1995 for Deletion Experts part of Gran Teton Professional. Mr. Brooks my "expert", yeah right, never called me in all the months I enrolled. I was told, a lie, that his work could get me to around a FICO score of 680-700. As of this posting 9/9 I am not even close. I have contacted the Indiana Attorney General to persue a criminal investigation. I encourage you to look on the BBB website under Grand Teton Professionals and they are not accredited. They have a C- rating with 12 complaints. The charge on my credit card appeared as Atomium Corp Inc. This company is in Colorado, DELTION EXPERTS AND GRAND TETON PROFESSIONALS are in Newtown, Ct. When I looked up Atomium on Google the web paged appeared. The address and the picture of this company is of a beautiful home not a office building like you would expect. I am a disabled senior on a fixed income. Again avoid this company. Do your homework and find a reputable company with a good rating with the BBB.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Rick,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Deletion Expert, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up as we are not a fraudulent company, and want to work with you to repair your credit while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Due to the nature of Site Jabber and the information that they provide, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service.

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 203-343-0849 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion in our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

Sincerely,

The Deletion Expert Management Team
Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.DeletionExpert.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
josephr301
8/31/18

Deletion Experts provides you with the oppurtunity of a fast credit sweep if you're the victim of identity theft. Although it is a time consuming-process to fight identity theft. Deletion Experts helps you so efficiency that you are left with clean credit at the earliest time possible.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Joseph,

timothya60
8/18/18

I constantly work with a lot of online services and companies, but Deletion Expert has turned out to be one of the best I've come across so far. Not only do they stay true to what they promise, but they do it really fast. For something as complicated as deleting negative scores I would have expected at least 4 or 5 months of wait, but it only took weeks.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad to know that it has been so positive, our team works hard to provide the best service and the best care possible to our clients, and are happy to know that the process was successful for you. If you need our services again, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at; 203-518-4923 as our support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

The Deletion Expert Team
patricks305
8/13/18

In case you are hesitant to talk about the credit stuff your colleagues because of the negative items on your credit report, you need to consult the professionals at Deletion Expert. They are definitely going to boost up your confidence by responsibly taking away all of the negative items from your credit report. That way, you have a bright credit report to share.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hey Patrick,

francisp42
7/26/18

My credit has been tanked for over a year and a half, and thanks to Deletion Expert that is no longer the case. With only 4 negative items to go I am extremely satisfied with the process of service that they provide. Couldnt have done it without them because with 27 negative items on my credit report, I honestly felt like all was hopeless. They changed my story, and outlook to a more positive one.

nascarr
7/17/18

This company has been straight up and forward with me. I am a skeptic of online transactions. However this company is different. Sure you can read a recent negitive review but to me it dont hold credibility since the woman making the review is also in the credit repair business. Want things done and done correct. Use this company.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hello,

hollys156
7/16/18

Thanks to DeletionExpert and their amazing team, my credit score was revamped and fixed! Now I feel like I can breathe again!

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hello Holly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-518-8071.

sharaelar
7/13/18

This company is a total scam... PLEASE BEWARE! I outsourced 7 of my clients to them a year ago. They seemed legitimate in the beginning to get my money. However, after one month everything started to go left. They sent off the initial round and that was all! After waiting for two and half months for them to send off the other rounds, I then had to perform ALL the tasks that I paid them for! Furthermore, I paid $5,000 for a shelf corporation in which was a waste of time and money! The shelf corporation was suppose to get him funded up to $400k, in which he hasn't receive a single PENNY! Please don't waste your time and money with this SCAMMING company!

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sharaela, per our records our support and upper management teams have been working with you extensively to review and rectify the matters listed in your complaint above. Please continue to let them know about any questions or concerns that may arise as we value your business and would like to continue to build our business relationship with you as we all continue to move forward into the future.

hazeln3
7/6/18

If you have any negative items on your credit Deletion Expert is definitely the place for you! I was referred by a friend and within just a week all the negative items on my credit were cleared and I was back in control again!

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hello Hazel,

youk3
7/5/18

It has been a month since I provided their sales rep w everything including payment as requested.
Their "english speaking support staff" reads off a prompter and are not capable of resolving anything.
The comoany after a month takes zero responsibility for their incompetency and tries to put the blame on you.
I have tried multiple times to communicate with the company amd nothing is ever resolved.

I hope that you read every negative review as they all seem to have the same tone and mention same issues.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me yesterday. As discussed yesterday our management team is performing a full audit on your record to date, and has begun the process of preparing all information that needs to be collected and gathered in order to accomplish the primary goal of repairing your credit. As a client that is not presently located within the US and does not have a US working phone number for our team to call, this poses many difficulties that we have managed to work around now that management has gotten involved. While our support team has connected with you on skype in order to be able to begin the process of working with you, you may also want to consider setting up an alternative number potentially though google voice or another service that gives us the ability to call you as we are only equipped to make calls inside of the US.

While it may appear that we are taking 0 responsibility as per your statement above, I can assure you that, that is not the case. Management is looking into everything that has occurred, and pulling all call records from each time you have reached out to us and vice versa in an attempt to assist you to the best of our ability while coming up with solutions to a problem that is primarily based on your present location and that poses challenges that we do not see every day. It is with all of this said that Deletion Expert is committed to assisting you through the process of repairing your credit and looks forward to working with you into the future until the process is complete.

Misty
Director of Reputation Management
jackp156
6/30/18

My credit report was full of charge backs, negative reporting accounts and tons of late payments just 3 weeks months ago. My husband lost his job and everything was on me, and I hit a point where I just couldn't do it all anymore. Deletion Expert took over and made things easier for me. Their team fixed it all through their manual

lindseyp53
6/28/18

It only took Deletion Expert 3 weeks to remove all of the problems that arose in my credit score because of the Equifax Data Breach. This company has a fantastic team that helped me every step of the way to make sure I understood what they were doing and didn't feel overwhelmed.

robinsonl2
6/28/18

In just weeks all of the negative items on my credit report were gone thanks to Deletion Expert, I'm so glad I found them because now I feel like I have more financial freedom than ever and no longer have to worry about what will happen if I need to obtain money fast.

lunas13
6/23/18

I found out about Deletion Expert from a colleague at work. We were talking about our credit scores and he told me how Deletion Expert had helped him. Because I needed help too I hired them, and in just 2 weeks I started seeing my credit scores improve dramatically.

hannahw84
6/20/18

At first, I wasnt sure if Deletion Expert would be able to help me. But they answered all of my questions and made sure I felt like I was being attended to. I thought it would take a lot longer and be much more difficult! I was wrong! They made this process seem effortless.

diagoe
6/19/18

The people from Deletion Expert are just what their name says. In just 6 weeks they did exactly what they said that they would and completely removed all of the negatives from my credit report that I disputed.

beleya
6/19/18

Deletion Experts is the company to choose if you are looking for credit repair. They got rid of every negative that was plaguing my credit.

leog50
6/17/18

Waiting on hold is never fun so when Deletion Expert notified me that they had a new support ticket system that they were rolling out it just so happened that I needed to speak to one of their agents regarding my file. I got to schedule the call when it was convenient for me and at exactly the time that I requested they called me and I got all of my questions answered. Definitely a 5* experience.

203-518-4923

Hi Martin, thanks for reaching out to us via Site Jabber. Deletion Expert specializes in removing late payments from your credit report or in this case, it would be your husbands. Without knowing the full range of details, and circumstances shown inside of your husband's credit report there is really no way for us to provide you with a price quote however, we would love to have the opportunity to provide him with a free credit analysis at his convenience. Please feel free to have him reach out to us at 203-518-4923, and a member of our team will be happy to assist him in reviewing the information found within and then coming up with a plan that is custom to your husband's circumstances. We look forward to having the opportunity to assist him.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Please contact our specialists at 203-518-4923 for a complimentary credit analysis. During the analysis our specialist will review your credit report, determine what is fraudulent, and customize a strategy that will assist you in removing these accounts.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Brian, That is somewhat correct but, not entirely accurate as there is more to the process than that, and the item would need more attention than what was probably described because it's a mortgage discrepancy and most lenders are difficult about removing those. Why don't you give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 and a member of the team can review what's going on fully and determine the best course of action to take. Hope this helps.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Cary, why don't you give our team a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to speak with a member of the team. One of our agents will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Please see our response from your most recent comment. We offer a complimentary analysis to determine what needs to be done and what the best steps to take will be in order to get you to your goals. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and one of our team members will be happy to assist.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi David, Our team would need to take a look at your credit report in order to determine what is fully going on. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 for a complimentary analysis. We look forward to assisting you and thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Nope, not at all. To date we've served 1000's of clients and have successfully removed millions of hard inquiries and negative reporting accounts from our clients credit reports with our methods, processes and procedures. If you are looking for assistance or even a complimentary consultation we'd love to have the opportunity to assist you. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to get started. We look forward to assisting you.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Billy, Payments can be made through following this link: https://www.grandtetonprofessionals.com/payment/ thanks for reaching out and if you need assistance along the way please contact us at 203-518-4923 and select option 2. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Jason, to date we've removed millions of negative reporting accounts off of our clients accounts. If you'd like to set up a complimentary consultation please feel free to give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 when prompted. We look forward to assisting you.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Lynnette, we do have payment plans available with pricing starting at just $499.00. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to learn more and have a custom analysis and plan created for you.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeletionExpert staff and other customers.

DeletionExpert?