Review of DeletionExpert

Tel: 203-518-4923
Support@DeletionExpert.com

lindam974
2/15/19

Signed up for the Fast Credit Sweep Program on 01/09/2019. I have 17 negatives on my account (mostly collections, late payments and charge offs.) They always keep you up to date as they send the letters to the credit bureaus.
On 02/09/2019 (my one month with them) they already removed 3 negatives from Experian. My score started at 597 and rose up to 673. That's about a 76 point increased. As I am typing this review, there were 2 more negatives remove from TransUnion and I am expecting a rise on my score this week. I am aiming for the high 700's-800's hopefully soon!
Before I was not able to get any credit cards due to my messed up credit. But recently I was able to get a Bestbuy Citi Visa Credit Card, Credit One and a Capital One to help me with my credit situation. (Make sure you always pay it early or by the due date. This also helped me with my credit score increased.)
So far I am at 49% completion out of a 100% and I am only on my one month mark. I was skeptical too at first but there's no harm in trying. Thanks Deletion Expert!

melaniep71
2/15/19

I have an auto repair shop and back in 2018 I had a medical emergency in the family and I needed around fifty thousand dollars to pay my medical bills. But when I applied for financing I found out that my identity was stolen and the credit was horrible. Now I am the type of person who pays all my bills on time. In fact well before the due date so I was simply shocked when my loan was declined. I had no clue what to do about this until a friend recommended deletionexpert.com. You know they have an amazing offering called fast track credit sweep where they can wipe out all the negative items on your credit report in one to three weeks. And that's what I did and it worked really well for me. It took I think two or three weeks and they were able to wipe out all the negatives. My credit scores ended up being rather than they were. I now had Experian 780 Equifax 755 and TransUnion 795. And after this I was able to get unsecured loans $70,000 that were used to resolve my medical bills and I still have some money left over who I definitely recommend deletionexpert.com.

johnc2010
2/15/19

Last year I wanted to buy a new car. My old one was becoming a little bit of a burden so I decided to let it go. The problem was that I couldn't afford my new car without a loan. So I tried applying for funding at my bank and shockingly they told me that I had too many negative items on my credit report. I didn't actually understand how these items got there in the first place so I was really discouraged. So I went online and came across DeletionExpert.com. One of their sales representatives called me and performed a free credit analysis for me and I was surprised when he said I had a total of 41 negative items on my report. I was like What!!! It turns out that my identity was stolen and I had no idea about it. The thieves applied for funding on my behalf and got a bunch of credit cards. They obviously didn't pay for. So that's how I got there. So after I understood the situation I decided to sign up for their fast tracked credit sweep service to get rid of all those items. In just two weeks after I completed the order all my negative items were gone and my credit score went up to 728 on Equifax 758 on Experian and 708 TransUnion.
My credit ended up being much better than it was initially and I was finally able to buy my brand new car.

jackj148
2/15/19

I've had several family members including myself & a couple friends using DE for credit repair, and they did an incredible job. I was totally amazed at how many items they got removed that I for sure thought they couldn't.
You need to be patient that's my biggest tip. You don't see results right away. It takes a couple of few weeks to start seeing the results, and that's really due to the creditors taking their time responding. Not Deletion Expert. Since it's all done through the mail , you have to wait for your creditors to respond via mail,too.
My letters were sent out 3 days after I signed up. I know because I got the text alert when they sent them. I've been with them for almost 3.5 months & I just got response back from a couple different creditors letting me know they're removing a good chunk of my items.
My sister's took right under a year, & she had A TON of negative items! They were able to remove almost all of them & my sister just bought her first car!.
Also , They do send the letters out for you. I keep seeing posts saying they don't send the letters & you have to, but that is not true. I signed up & 4 days later got a text informing me my letters had been sent to my creditors.
I LOVE being able to track my FICO credit score and watch it as it improves! I HIGHLY recommend Deletion Expert credit repair to anyone & everyone who has any type of credit issues whatsoever!

luellac1
2/15/19

My credit report was busted with many fraudulent accounts when I fell victim to identity theft. With the financial help of Deletion Experts, all the fraudulent accounts were deleted from my account.

elijaho7
2/15/19

I was much hopeless because of my negative accounts as I was unable to get the funding to expand my cosmetic business. Deletion Experts has such a professional team that helped me in removing all of my negative accounts and improved my credit score considerably. This made my business expand at a very fast pace.

gregorym146
2/14/19

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE HERE THAT GAVE THE GOOD REVIEWS. I was told by someone else these people have people working for them giving them the good reviews. Look closely at their Facebook pages called Deletion Experts, CorportionCashCredit and WholesaleShelfCorporations at all names on there writing good reviews, and then look at their profiles on Facebook. They only have 1 post on their Facebook page dated the exact date they gave the review here. No other posts. Yes, you can tell they have phony Facebook pages. Talk about being deceitful. Now, you are getting the picture of how deceptive these people really are.These are all Grand Teton Professional companies. FastSecured.com, TopTradelines.com, CorporateCashCredit.com, InquiryBusters.com, DeletionExpert.com, WholesaleShelfCorporations.com. Look under the good reviews here on here. The current ones have every last one praises all the companies under Grand Teton Professionals at same time. I can tell you all those services at once would cost in the neighborhood of 20K or more. Look closely at ALL the reviews, then go to Facebook and Trust Pilot and you will see same format. Don't be deceived like I was, beware of these scammers!!

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
About GrandTetonProfessional partner companies, this is normal when a customer signup with us, They usually signup with more than one or more services. As we are not providing all the services under one brand. Because each service falls under the different category that is why we have to provide different services under different brands or company names. And the Reviews you see on different Brands are actually customer experiences with multiple services which were offered to them. If a customer has used our services on more than one brand you can not judge by that if it was an actual customer or not. But your review here on SiteJabber was just published with a fake Profile. You just keep reporting the reviews and not sharing your actual experience with us. You are either trying to judge other reviews or just trying to judge the Product. This is definitely against the terms of Site Jabber.
jacquelineb121
2/14/19

It was just a game of weeks for Deletion Experts to remove my negative accounts and clear my credit report.I had huge amount of debt so I am very glad that I found them.I feel like I have much financial freedom now and need not to worry much about what will happen in the future.

katiej80
2/14/19

I came to Deletion Experts when I applied for funding in their sister company Fast Unsecured. This company assured me that they will increase my credit scores significantly but I didn't expect because of the negative accounts opened in my name. The deletion experts removed all the negative accounts and both the companies jointly struggled to improve my credit scores significantly and finally I got the funding.

maryv153
2/14/19

I had planned to invest in a business this year but was out of budget to do so. Loan was out of the question because of the negative accounts opened in my name. Then I heard about Deletion Experts, they helped me out in improving my credit report after deleting all 13 negative accounts. Thanks to deletion experts for helping me in my plans.

Tip for consumers: try Fast-Track Credit Sweep

wayneg109
2/12/19

A while back I faced a sudden need for funds and that's when I realized what a mess I was in. I had gone through bad phase at work and all those negative were reflecting in my credit reports. But you know it's a pity because here I was now in a stable job and earning a steady income but the reports weren't reflecting my current financial status and I just wished that there was something I could do to rewrite my past but guess what my wish came true through deletionexpertcom and honestly I didn't know a service like this existed for fee that can get rid of all the negative items on your credit report and they go about it in a systematic way. They prepare dispute letters by hand so that computers can read them and then this forces real people at the credit bureaus to go through them and that increases your chance of being considered. In less than two months it was like I was a new person. All my credit baggage had been completely wiped clean of any kind of bad content and my credit score zoomed 765 on TransUnion 770 on Experian and 735 on Equifax and within two weeks I got approvals for $45,000 and loans and credit limits for cards and I just couldn't even believe this sudden change of fortune and it's all due to the good work of deletionexpert.com

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your wonderful experience using Deletion Expert and then continuing on with the process. We're so happy that we were able to assist you and look forward to doing so again if ever the need arises. Thank you again for your business, and we look forward to working with you again.
evetteh2
2/11/19

I was laid off from my job. They did not give me any type of warning or severance package so during that time I got behind on my bills and I tried to apply for new credit but they kept rejecting me because of all the negative report. Then I found Deletionexpert.com. I went on their site and looked through their charts and decided to apply for the program. It was little costly but everything was done. My credit scores went up. It was to the point where I was able to qualify for a low-interest mortgage on a two-bedroom house in Spring Valley outside San Diego. So without the Deletionexpert.com this would not have been possible. So it is definitely worth it.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Evette, Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your wonderful experience using Deletion Expert and sharing how we were truly able to help you which is why we are here. We're so glad that you had a great experience with us and look forward to assisting you again if the need ever arises.
robertc1182
2/10/19

I had my identity stolen while I was on vacation. Imagine, coming home from a fabulous 2 week vacation in Hawaii to find your credit cards charged to the max! I spent hours on the phone trying to get it fixed but no luck. Not only were my cards maxed out, but my credit score dropeed 100 points!
I own a business and need to keep my credit in good standing. I found DeletionExpert.com online and decided to give them a try. I was amazed at how fast they went to work. They did a credit sweep and were able to get the credit bureaus to remove all of my negative items in less than 3 weeks!
After that, I was so happy that I decided to use the services of their other company, FastUnsecured.com to get additional credit for my business. With their help, I got approved for a total of $80,000 from 5 banks.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Robert, While we are very sorry to hear about your experience with Identity theft we are truly happy that you trusted Deletion Expert to help you clear the damage of those fraudulent accounts. It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to having the opportunity to do assist you again if ever the need arises.
mariag350
2/10/19

After falling victim of identity them I hired Deletion Expert to remove 49 negative items from my credit report through the Fast Track Credit Sweep Program. With the help of the deletion expert team all of my negative items were removed off from my credit report in just 2 weeks and I was able to go out and get the SUV that I was looking for when I first found out about the identity theft.

Tip for consumers: Just try there Fast Track Credit Sweep Program it is much better then the other regular program.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Maria, Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your wonderful experience using Deletion Expert so that we could help you get the SUV that you wanted. We're so happy that we were able to assist you and look forward to doing so again if ever the need arises. Thank you again for your business, and we look forward to working with you again.
gregorym143
1/18/19

PLEASE READ THIS ALL THIS. Stay away from these people at all costs. THEY HAVE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING WHICH I INCLUDED JUST A PARTIAL LIST OF MANY ADS LIKE THIS. Deletion Experts are part of Grand Teton Professionals LLC and have a F rating on BBB They have 13 complaints in the last 12 months there. They only been open for few short years too. Don't believe the reviews there. The reviews on there are never verified on BBB. I know that for a fact. Anyone, including people in their company can write them. They do that all the time. They have phony people writing good reviews. Look at bottom of my review here to show evidence of this. Don't believe any of those reviews. On Trustpilot they also have 3 bad reviews out of 9. Well, it will be 4 with me. The good reviews are all fake!! LOOK CLOSELY AT DATES, IF THEY REVIEW ANY OTHER COMPANIES THEY ARE DATED SAME DAY. HOW COINCEDENTAL (Me rolling eyes). Their customer service is based in Philippines with people who speak broken English. Every time you call, they seem to not know what is going on. I had a BK that was fraud from over 4 years ago on my report. I never filed BK, it was actually fraud. I filed a police report like they wanted me too. They promised to remove in 1 month through this fast track process. After 4 months, they told me they couldn't find my login info that was given in an email to them. Talk about incompetence. Yes, I kept proof of that email as well as everyone I sent to them. I could have physically went to the court and showed this police report and had it removed myself by now. I even made this suggestion to them and they advised me not too. If they can't take off something with documentation that is fraud, what makes you think they can fulfill any promise? I asked for a refund due to not fulfilling their obligations. Their reply "We do not give a refund under no circumstances" Bottom line is, if they do not do the job, you will not see a dime of your money back. NOW, PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE HERE THAT GAVE THE GOOD REVIEWS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE. I was told by someone else these people have people working for them giving them the good reviews. Look at all names on here that do, and then look at their profiles on Facebook. They only have 1 post on their Facebook page dated the exact date they gave the review here. No other posts. Yes, you can tell they have phony Facebook pages. They do this with ALL the companies they own. Talk about being deceitful. Now, you are getting the picture of how deceptive these people really are

jasonj173
1/16/19

I signed up with this company 1/5/2018 to get my business credit built, fix my personal credit, and purchase an established company. All with the belief that this is what I needed to do to get business funding. The representative Timothy Mohamed sent me an email stating that I would be signing up for a package as an agent in order to get $150k in funding. He also told me that by signing up as an agent, I could resell the services and make money doing it as well, but this would be the best package for me for the cheapest. Here is a portion of the email.

For $150k funding:
1 x 2 year Shelf Corp - $3000
1 x Corporate Cash Credit - $2000
1 x Full credit sweep w/Inquiries - $3000
1 x Premier Tradelines Pack - $2000

Total $10,000

To save you a bunch of money, I have gotten you approved to be a broker. By utilizing our broker program, you can purchase a $6k broker package and we will give you $66% Bonus credits for FREE ($4000). That will give you $10,000 in your account which will cover everything you need to get funding.

***This promotion ends Friday January 5th and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

I will contact you today so we can lock in the Broker order and create your account.

The WholesaleShelfCorporation.com did indeed build my company and eventually provided what they stated they would provide after hounding them to do so, but no funding could happen until my credit was repaired. So while they were building my company and we (together with their guidance) built my business credit, Deletion Expert.com com was supposed to be repairing my credit. This experience has been an ABSOLUTE DISASTER!!! They have lied and informed that things were deleted when they weren't. They lied and told me that my credit score went up, when it hadn't. You never speak to anyone that speaks English, so you barely understand them and they definitely can't comprehend what you are saying. I spent $2000 just on the credit portion alone. This was an absolute waste of money. I have recently asked them to stop working on my file after over a year of working on it without the results they promise (700+ credit score). I am nowhere near that score. Please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will not give you your money back. You have go to AAA (American Arbitration Association) in order for them to "THINK" about giving you your money back. I have recently just started this process. I can't say enough times, DO NOT USED THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!! They will rip you off. Their reviews are fake on FB (just check their profiles, they only have one post), they also use a scam company called "Shopper Approved" where they write fake reviews for your company. BEWARE!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT! SCAM. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH 3 OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY!!!

tinac249
1/14/19

The deletion Experts has given the quickest
clean to my credit. I was very worried about my credit position when I got caught
of identity theft. But Deletion Experts helped me and got me a clean credit as
quickly as within 2 weeks only.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Tina, Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your wonderful experience using Deletion Expert. It was a pleasure assisting you through our Fast Track Credit Sweep Program, and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again if the need ever arises.
jacobw94
1/12/19

I paid over a year ago to get hard inquiries off my credit score - its been about 15 months and they have gotten one off - every time they come up with a new excuse we cant login or something else - i dont think its an outright scam but the staff are so incompetent that its akin to a fraud.

I emailed their so called escalations team they say to contact in the comments and no response. Using Lexingtonlaw they are good, deletionexpert are liars or incompetent. They even threaten on their site to destroy your credit if you dispute the payment you make to them so its basically like extortion racket.

I left 2 stars because no one reads one star, but they deserve less then a star

Tip for consumers: My only tip is to avoid them at all costs

donaldl124
1/7/19

The deletion Experts has given the quickest clean to my credit. I was very
worried about my credit position when I got caught of identity theft. But
Deletion Experts helped me and got me a clean credit as quickly as within 2
weeks only.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hey, Donald,

What a pleasure it is to know that your experience with us was so good, we strive to provide the best service. If you see yourself needing our services again we will be happy to assist you.

michaeelb
1/4/19

The deletion Experts has given the quickest
of identity theft. But Deletion Experts helped me and got me a clean credit as
quickly as within 2 weeks only

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi, Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your opinion about us, we are glad to know that your experience has been so positive. Do not hesitate to come back to us if you need our services again, it has been a pleasure working with you.

davids2021
1/1/19

The Deletion
Experts has a very well- educated and well-trained staff. The members guide you
about how significant the betterment of your credit report is. They teach you how
you pay your bills is extremely important to all banks, landlords, utilities,
services, and even insurance companies, and eventually make you qualify for the
required credit.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it has been a pleasure to know that our services at deletion expert, removing negative items from your credit report has been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards.

williamb988
1/1/19

It was only due to efforts of Deletion Experts that I regained a good credit position despite the negative accounts opened in my name.The company handled my negative accounts very effectively and game me an appreciable credit all over again.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hey William,

We were so glad to read about your experience with us and are happy that it has been such a positive and helpful experience for you. It has been a pleasure working with you and if in the future you find yourself needing any future assistance our service and support team would be happy to assist you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you, and will be happy to help if and when the need ever arises.

Greetings.

isabellem22
12/21/18

Deletion Experts assumes it their core responsibility to do all the heavy lifting from your credit accounts. They will remove all the negative accounts in the shortest time possible, without having you worried about this issue. They will do everything for the betterment of your credit and lift all the burdens from your credit report.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Isabelle.

We love to know that your experience with us has been so positive and the DE services have helped you to remove those annoying negative items, if you see yourself in need of our services again, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you.

byronb65
11/11/18

Douglas, Misty and the rest of their "confidence team" aren't scammers, as i believe they go through the basic motions. It would seem as if they have a team of poorly trained Philipono's who hand write letters disputing your records. Those letters must be boiler plate as nothing changes month after month after month after month to your situation meanwhile, it seems they convince more desperate idiots (like me) to give themour hard earned $$.

Can we say class action lawsuit?

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Byron,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Misty Burrell, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service. Additionally, this information should never be provided where it can be visible to the public in order to further protect you privacy therefore, we ask you to please do the following in order to assist us in the process of remaining compliant with numerous federal laws:

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you after receiving your full name, and phone number.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 2036489891 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion with our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

Sincerely,

Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
seans311
11/11/18

I was so happy when I found https://www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com because I thought I could finally get funding for my start up, but first the best option, according to them, was to fix my personal credit. To make a long story short, I signed up for deletionexpert.com, and I was thinking, at least based on the reviews and testimonials I saw on https://www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com, that I was finally going to get my personal credit better, to be able to get financial and credit to fund a start up. After a few months, I started getting letters saying that I was a victim of credit fraud, and it turns out that deletionexpert.com was sending those to the creditors I had on Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. Sadly, I was not expecting that, and thought that was apart of their other program. In any case, after they did what they did, my credit scores were still dismal, and instead of Experian being the highest like it was before Experian went up by 40 points, but now my Equifax and Transunion dropped down between 20 almost 40 points. On top of that, they don't really keep you in the loop, like you have to constantly stay on them to find out what is going on. Honestly, I am angry and sad because I was hoping to finally have found a company that actually does what it says it can do, and they totally failed, totally. If you need credit repair, funding, go somewhere else and save your hard-earned money.

Response from DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Hi Sean,

Sincerely,

Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com

Helpful answer -1

Hi Martin, thanks for reaching out to us via Site Jabber. Deletion Expert specializes in removing late payments from your credit report or in this case, it would be your husbands. Without knowing the full range of details, and circumstances shown inside of your husband's credit report there is really no way for us to provide you with a price quote however, we would love to have the opportunity to provide him with a free credit analysis at his convenience. Please feel free to have him reach out to us at 203-518-4923, and a member of our team will be happy to assist him in reviewing the information found within and then coming up with a plan that is custom to your husband's circumstances. We look forward to having the opportunity to assist him.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jason, to date we've removed millions of negative reporting accounts off of our clients accounts. If you'd like to set up a complimentary consultation please feel free to give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 when prompted. We look forward to assisting you.

Helpful answer -1

Once an item or items are removed from your credit report they should stay off permanently. If you'd like additional information we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a complimentary analysis. Please give us a call at 203-518-4923 and selection option 1 to speak with one of our dedicated reps who would be happy to analyze your situation and provide recommendations that will get the process started.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Vincent, we are sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time, fortunately, we can help you, please write to our email: Support@DeletionExpert.com or you can contact us at our phone number 203-518-4923. The Deletion Expert Team.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Please contact our specialists at 203-518-4923 for a complimentary credit analysis. During the analysis our specialist will review your credit report, determine what is fraudulent, and customize a strategy that will assist you in removing these accounts.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Brian, That is somewhat correct but, not entirely accurate as there is more to the process than that, and the item would need more attention than what was probably described because it's a mortgage discrepancy and most lenders are difficult about removing those. Why don't you give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 and a member of the team can review what's going on fully and determine the best course of action to take. Hope this helps.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Cary, why don't you give our team a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 to speak with a member of the team. One of our agents will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Please see our response from your most recent comment. We offer a complimentary analysis to determine what needs to be done and what the best steps to take will be in order to get you to your goals. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and one of our team members will be happy to assist.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi David, Our team would need to take a look at your credit report in order to determine what is fully going on. Give us a call at 203-518-4923 and select option 1 for a complimentary analysis. We look forward to assisting you and thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative

Hi Billy, Payments can be made through following this link: https://www.grandtetonprofessionals.com/payment/ thanks for reaching out and if you need assistance along the way please contact us at 203-518-4923 and select option 2. Thanks for reaching out.

By DeletionExpert M., DeletionExpert Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeletionExpert staff and other customers.

12 Photos for DeletionExpert