Review of DeepOnion

Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133, United States

71 reviews with 5 stars

gabrielg94
7/27/19

I have found about this coin by mistake and since then all my portofolio is 100% $ONION. It has a great comunity and I belive that this project will be among the top list of privacy coins.

Do your own research and if you don't like this project just ignore it but I'll gurantee you there's nothing to don't love it, it has so many features like DeepVault, VoteCentral and soon DeepSend, Smart Contracts etc.

Privacy is everything for me and no one should know how much you own and how much you spend.

Keep it private.

@DonBoyar

martinh190
10/26/18

So far probably the best website for anonymous virtual coin exchange, experienced developers and warm community is what makes Deeponion great!

pedror63
7/8/18

I am using the DeepVault feature by DeepOnion and it works very well! Plus all the other good features in it!

andreo13
7/5/18

I joined DeepOnion's cause a year ago and since then I have been able to experience how a winning team works. Initially, ONIONs were distributed through weekly airdrops (40, successfully completed and without payment delays). The developers are following the roadmap very closely and have not missed a shot so far. The upcoming DeepSend could revolutionize the logic of masternodes (you won't need a very high amount to be able to profit from your ONION as it does with masternodes).
I trust in this project!
Visit the official forum (https://deeponion.org/community/) and make your own idea!

alphac16
7/2/18

The community here is one of the strongest I have seen and it really helps with the market the way it is. The coin has lots of potential and new features coming on board every day.

bizulg
7/2/18

DeepOnion achieved a lot in their first year. Their roadmap is very ambitious with many features to come, such as DeepVault Web, DeepSend and Smart Contracts. Future development will depend on community voting through VoteCentral.

bel1
7/2/18

I can say with certainty that DeepOnion is one of the best community projects, the developer together with the community have launched the project, made it flourish and continue to be very active, after digital distribution of coins, to all comers. After the successful Airdrop DeepOnion has launched the VoteCental system in which people vote for the idea and help keep the project on. For now, this is my favorite project.

adarshb
3/11/18

DeepOnion is probably one of the most undervalued coins out there. Initially i was not sure if i should invest in it. But once i went through the whitepaper, i was absolutely convinced.
I did more research and was really taken aback by the huge community this coin has. All credits to DeepOnion Mods and Devs for keeping the community so clean. The Roadmap is really exiting and once the airdrops are done then big players will join this coin. I am really lucky to be part of this community in this initial stage.

Something which really amused me was the way Devs give importance to "Proof of community". Yes, soon the Vote Central will be Up and every decision of the coin will be made based on community's choice.

My sincere gratitude to Dev team for creating such a project and distributing the coins through airdrops rather than ICO.

luguberc
3/10/18

When commenting on DeepOnion, I can say that it is a great project with a vision towards the future, with a solid community in which not a single part of its strength to believe in DeepOnion will be diminished, this makes the onion continue to prevail and continue strengthening itself more and more. , getting more and more support from people all over the world, since there are many benefits and innovative functions provided by the Onion, since it is to make transactions super fast and safe without margin of error, on the other hand DeepOnion works in conjunction with Red Tor in its latest version 0.3.3, anonymity for people, in addition to having the integration of OBFS4 and MEEK, resulting in 100% security and privacy, even for countries that have regulations and prohibitions of cryptocurrencies, but not only that, DeepOnion has DeepVault, and in the future DeepSend will be added providing an unattainable level of anonymity, apart from the fact that an Android application from DeepOnion's virtual wallet, on the other hand, will have new functions like the central vote, stealthy addresses, among other innovations that will make this project the best of all.

michaeld378
2/28/18

I joined the DeepOnion community two weeks ago and have been addicted ever since. DeepOnion includes several innovative blockchain technologies such as TOR, DeepSend, DeepVault and VoteCentral which make it stand out in the saturated alt coin market! With a total supply similar to that of Bitcoin's there is a lot of room for growth.
Watch this space!

alminc
2/28/18

I got 57% of my portfolio in Deep Onion rest is in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I truly believe in this coin and it's my nr.1 privacy coin. It was not generated from ICO so it got hard working devs, mods, and an amazing community. I believe this coin is still in its early stages and over time as it picks up more of mass adoption it will be one of the top privacy coins as its constantly developing some awesome features that I haven't seen in other coins. Do your own research but take a close look at Deep Onion as this could easily be the best investment you could be doing.

aghilesl
2/28/18

If you are reading my review, i'm going to change your mind!
I want to share my experience on DeepOnion, When i first joined the community of DO, I was a newbie, i didn't know anything about cryptocurrency,then i managed my way to learn everything about DeepOnion and crypto, of course i couldn't do that alone , all the community of the DO helped me , they all stand with me, they like to help, there is no exception, you are a newbie so you will be ignored , this doesn't exist in the DO community, We are a strong community and we want to see our $Onion reach the top! it is on it's way, we already have won most of the polls! because Our coin has a big potential and deserves to always be ranked number one.
we have high security and anonymous transactions, we can finally do sell and receive $Onions with all safety, Our Developers are very creative and they are doing great changes every day, soon we will have DeepOnion on smartphone! and so much more features coming in the future.
Join us you won't regret!

javerzkyl
2/19/18

Deeponion is my best altcoin in the history of my carer in crytocurrency. This project is already composed of a good team for the development of their unique feature that will lead this project to become the number 1 in the future and also, this project consist of strong, competitive and productive community that also help this project to become the best among the rest of altcoin.

chrisv71
2/19/18

This is the only coin that I bother being an active member of. I actually enjoy strolling through their boards, learning about the project and watching it grow. It's still a very young coin and the fact that it's gone so far already is impressive. This is a coin you do not want to be late on.

cryptom1
2/19/18

DeepOnion is anonymous decentralized privacy coin. I can't name any other cryptocurrency with so many features and technologies incorporated in the whole project and more is yet to come. It's a result of hard work and strong vision followed by the amazing community.
The latest TOR Obfs4 protocol(TCP obfuscation layer), unprecedented transaction speed, reliability and anonymity at the highest possible level, make DeepOnion very safe choice in the crypto world.

jahidurr1
2/19/18

DeepOnion is a very promising project and it has successfully completed 31 round of Airdrop out of 40. Till now, it has added on some popular exchanges. On a recent update, it has been integrated with obsf4 and meek which ensures more privacy and all restricted country's people to use ONION.
From all the aspects, I think it definitely worths to invest in ONION.

deer60
2/19/18

DeepOnion is a tor-integrated community-based privacy cryptocrruency. In my mind, it covers all the basis of privacy, security as well as the decentralization of how such projects should operate. It gives regular donations to the Tor network, weekly airdrops for participants, as well as bounties for community members. As I said: What more could you ask for from a privacy coin? DeepOnion has very far to go.

Tip for consumers: Invest

garp2
2/19/18

In my opinion DeepOnion has the best, largest and most united community in the world of cryptocurrencies, from all over the world of cryptocurrencies. Based on fast and totally anonymous transactions the ONION has managed to show that it is a currency that is worth investing in, this currency reflects the bright future that the cryptocurrency will have, since the ONION would be one of the best to use in the future. All this is due to the fact that the coin works with the "TOR Network" that provides the user with an absolute anonymity, which guarantees that its security does not diminish even at the smallest apex, thus achieving that we are more protected from all hackers. DeepOnion has nice people, incredible moderators and smart developers who work at all hours for the development of this great cryptocurrency. In my humble opinion this cryptocurrency has an incredible future; it is without a doubt a crypto where I prefer to invest.

nighth2
2/19/18

I found DeepOnion in one of its first weeks of Airdrop, back then I was skeptical that it could delivery what it promised, over the past 30 weeks, the Development team has constantly been updating the coin, now running off the latest TOR version and has many extra updates in the pipeline.
I am glad to hold as many coins as I do as I believe that this year will be huge for the privacy scene.

mattt67
2/19/18

There are so many coins out there with lackluster communities, no participation, people just buy forget about it, sell it when they make some profits. If that is all you want then fine, but DeepOnion is so much more then that. Sure there are probably some that do that, but being a part of the community, engaging in forum, doing tasks, all help to grow DeepOnion, partly the reason why it has come so far and risen so much in such a short amount of time. Throw in a small supply, amazing development team, and you have one privacy coin that is taking no prisoners on its way up.

geppettoc
2/16/18

Everything about DeepOnion project is so great: the website, the technology, the devs, the mods, the community...Unlike many projects where they promise a lot and do little - in this coin you can really come to the project as a poor man, and go away as a millionaire!

oppaid
2/3/18

I love my privacy the most especially when having transactions on the Internet. DeepOnion has the absolute privacy protection against people with malicious intent, those are Hackers. No doubt, even this project is undervalued nowadays it will be the best privacy coin in the history.

jackl172
2/3/18

This website looks clean, the community behind the website is unbelievable. The project is great and really different from other projects, and I really believe this. The developers are great and active, I cant find anything negative about this project tbh..

chrisl281
2/3/18

I have been following DeepOnion for a while now, it is a privacy focused cryptocurrency which has been around less than a year. Their website is clean and informative, detailing their development and future road map. The community/forum is a friendly place where you can have on-topic crypto discussions or off-topic anything else. The cryptocurrency itself (ONION) has seen massive growth in the last few months. I am looking forward to the developers completing their road map and seeing what additional plans they have in the future

helenw100
2/3/18

In this volatile crypto currency market it is indeed hard to distinguish between good and bad. In my opinion it is really easy to pick when you take a look at development team and community standing behind certain project. I've been so glad that I've found about DeepOnion project and that I'm part of it. This is one of the best investments that could be made in year 2018. Airdrop is still in progress and it will provide you roughly 4-5% of your investment each and every week, in addition to that this amazing project is hybrid of PoW and PoS so with staking you can make even more profit even on Raspberry PI as explained by one of the DeepOnin development team. Go to deep onion community website, take your time and join the community you'll see yourself what you have been missing out so far!

Tip for consumers: Stay friendly, keep up with smile and enjoy deep onion community! :)

Questions? Get answers from the DeepOnion staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DeepOnion