DeanGraziosiComplaints reviews

1 Review From Our Community

michaelr32
7/27/12

On my journey to purse my career in Real Estate, I researched some books, looked over the internet, and the Dean Graziosi was hitting really hard. He was said to be the best on this field and was I lucky that he was having a seminar not so far from my house. Just a few miles drive away from home. So I signed up on the day of the seminar as scheduled. I was charged $2000 cash, and so I entered the hotel for the seminar. The seminar went well and Dean Graziosi is very approachable. Dean says that the ideal person for finding a good deal in real estate must have the skills of finding a good home or getting a buyer with the best price. A person who has good selling skill swill not have several homes in his list missing customers for a very long time, and neither should he take too long to find other new homes in the market. Good real estate agents are affiliated to bigger firms, other agents, agents' bodies that make his or her work easier in buying or selling homes.
I am going to recommend Dean to all my friends and people who really want to earn over their income. My final words for Dean Graziosi is that its a solid program that I feel is well worth the investment if you can afford it from everything I can see from my due diligence, they have great customer support and Dean truly does have the best interests in mind for his customers. Pls check the website for more info: http://deangraziosicomplaints.com/

Questions? Get answers from the DeanGraziosiComplaints staff and other customers.

DeanGraziosiComplaints?