Review of DealsPlus

DealsPlus reviews

support@dealsplus.com

patriciat59
10/19/16

I was searching for a Hollister coupon and dealsplus.com offered a coupon for $10 off $25 for signing up for email and their rewards program. It sounded good, as I do shop there often for my granddaughters. I went through the process, even confirming my email address. I finally got the coupon code, went back to the Hollister web site where I had an order for about $65.00 pending. Upon trying to enter the coupon code on my order multiple times, I was told each time that it was not valid. I kept trying because I thought maybe there was a web site problem and after the lengthy process to qualify for the discount, I thought I might be doing something wrong. Eventually, I realized that it just wasn't going to work. I sent Deals Plus a message letting them know how upset I was and also telling them that I wanted all my personal information removed from their database. I have not yet received a reply but will never again use the dealsplus.com website. It's pretty sad that these sites lie to consumers to get their personal information, only to sell it to other merchants, which I'm assuming is the way dealsplus.com operates.

tinar2
9/21/10

Not a bad site, they offer samples, freebies, and coupons. They have a neat interactive rating system. The only drawback that I have noticed is that they tend to offer a lot of stuff that is junk. Links to sites that pose as legit samples but seem more like info phishers. To Identify the best sample sites, look for links to samples that are branded and copyrighted to the maker of the sample, or have more than a one or two page site.

People post deals from a particular website and in that deal includes info on the deal and the link to the deals website which is what you clicked on. Amazon deals tend to change daily, especially electronics, so a comment on the deal will help the deal poster keep their deals updated and accurate as they are continuously posting deals daily and sometimes its hard to know which deals need updates especially with no expiring dates attached to them. Hope I helped answer your question.

By Amanda E.
Questions? Get answers from the DealsPlus staff and other customers.

DealsPlus?