DealsPl.us

DealsPl.us has a consumer rating of 2.62 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DealsPl.us also ranks 68th among Coupons sites.

How would you rate DealsPl.us?

“Should be a 5 star but just misses the mark...”

Rene H.
4/11/17

I started shopping on dealspl.us many years ago and absolutely LOVED IT! It was unique and a lot of fun to shop. Somehow after a while, I basically forgot the site existed. I don't ever see any advertisements for the site and it rarely comes up in a Google search. I miss using the site but have the memory of a 90 year old these days. I may just add it to my Favorites to remind myself its there.

“Use slickdeals.com. All the deals copied from...”

Varu E.
8/11/19

They copy deals from other site and post from multiple account to saw it like posted by multiple users and pay little tax to IRS. Scammers.

varue
August 11th, 2019
ryanp100
February 11th, 2018
They are obviously trying to build a user base because there is no way to delete an account once you open one. You can unsubscribe from emails but not delete your info.

Even after looking through their dashboard in Settings.. no reference to deleting account in FAQ either.

Bad business. Will share this with my friends so they don't use this site.
jennys91
May 21st, 2017
Deals are copied from other deal sites, site is organized terribly. Hard to find anything I would like to buy. No wonder hardly anyone knows about this website.
bluebutterflyb
May 14th, 2017
I printed coupon off DealPlus. Cashier tried to scan barcode. It would take...they call for manager. And that is when I was it was no good and it was a scam. Do not use DealPlus.
reneh45
April 11th, 2017
shelleym15
September 3rd, 2015
So it's telling me that I can get $15 off coupon for Yankee Candle. Well guess what, when you click on, there's no such coupon! Very pissed off
shawnm36
August 13th, 2014
edilr
July 1st, 2013
I purchased a pair of stacy Adams shoes and they send me a bad one something wrong with the sawing and i called them for an exchange they send me another bad one something wrong with the color (WTH) that's why i'm giving you 2 stars you even lucky for that.
sued9
August 27th, 2012
The quality of the deals are going bad. I don't know what happened to this site, but I'm not able to find what I'm looking for lately.
joannen
July 29th, 2011
Another GREAT place to find deal of the day items and coupon/promo codes for online retailers-will also email you with specific retailers deals or items you want when a deal becomes available. ONE OF THE BEST!!
debim
July 26th, 2011
I visit this site once or twice a week. They have some awesome deals and coupons from many other sites. Many offers include free products or samples. Very cool.
moosem
October 7th, 2009
I have saved so much ca$h on deals plus..and have found so many things I didnt even know existed. Its one of the first sites I surf to when I get on my computer. Oh did I mention that I found a deal on this very computer I writing this review on. I saved over $300!
anabelc
October 7th, 2009
I'm totally rating this deals/coupon site compared to other ones I've used in the past and I can honestly say that this is the best by far! They have coupons and deals from the most popular stores out there...even some stores you wouldn't even THINK they'd have on there. haha! The chat forum is a little slow, but people are super nice and helpful. I also like how it's closely moderated so it keeps spam down to a minimum. I'm just looking for some darn coupons and deals MMMKAY!? My favorite thing about the site, hands down, is the way all the deals and coupons are organized and are easy to search for as well. They make sure to regularly update the frontpage with deals that are hot, popular, and that real users vote on. In reality the site is still kind of at like..hmmm... a Cool and three quarters, but it just continues to get improved and is superior to other deals sites out there so it gets a full on heart from me! =)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DealsPl.us staff and other customers.

DealsPlus is here to save you money. Find thousands of today's best deals, coupon codes, printable coupons, discounts at the prices you love.

kihal2
Kiha L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DealsPl.us?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about DealsPl.us?