Dealsblast.us

Dealsblast.us has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dealsblast.us also ranks 100th among Electronics sites.

• Huge inventory to select from, great prices and excellent customer support.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Dealsblast.us?

“I highly recommend Dealsblast.”

Jolly J.
9/24/18

As my laptop was not working for a very long time, I was thinking of replacing it but didn't get time to visit a store. Then one of my friends suggested this website where a wide range of branded laptops are available at very reasonable prices. The best part is that all the models of the laptops are available under one roof. I placed the order and received it within 3 to 4 days. I highly recommend Dealsblast.

“Fake site”

Aeri S.
2/11/20

Hey I ordered a cosmetic last month. I have not gotten it yet. And the tracking number you texted me was fake. My order number is #DBA4799. Your site seems like fake. No response to my emails requesting for cancellation

customer support (3)
jessicaa360
May 14th, 2019
Deals Blast is Amazing! Great Products, Price, Fast Shipping and Friendly Customer Service. Huge inventory to select from, great prices and excellent customer support. I want to give 100 stars but limit is of 5 stars.
amandab518
May 15th, 2019
Get to know your customers. Simply claim your company now. Get real customer insight and respond to your reviews. It's free.
jasminem102
April 20th, 2019
Deals blast is an amazing store to get insane deals in United states and Canada. I am following them up since last few years and they helped me to save some bucks. Their customer support and delivery is just cherry on the cake!
borshaa
April 22nd, 2019
Deals Blast is Amazing online store ! Great Products, Price, Fast Shipping and Customer Service. Huge inventory to select from, great prices and excellent customer support.
parrd
April 20th, 2019
I have purchased 2-3 items from this website and they have done really good job. Best deal is given to me and product is genuine. Products are usually delivered in 3-4 days, I can recommend it to all.
najmar1
April 23rd, 2019
I highly recommend. Excellent product and amazing customer service.I want to give 100 stars but limit is of 5 stars.
numany1
April 20th, 2019
Highly recommended! This is my best ever experience to buy products from Dealsblast. Their customer care is very good and respond timely as well.
jinias
April 20th, 2019
I highly recommend this website as they have great products, price and service. I am a regular buyer at this business.
jollyj4
September 24th, 2018

Very easy. They usually reply in 24-48 hrs and their customer service is good.

By Jinia S.

Yes, I am a regular buyer at Deals Blast. They have great products, price and customer service.

By Jinia S.

They have great products, price and customer service.

By Jinia S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dealsblast.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealsblast.us?

Have a question about Dealsblast.us?