Review of Dealsblast.us

Dealsblast.us reviews

contact@dealsblast.us

amandab518
5/15/19
Get to know your customers. Simply claim your company now. Get real customer insight and respond to your reviews. It's free.
jessicaa360
5/14/19
Deals Blast is Amazing! Great Products, Price, Fast Shipping and Friendly Customer Service. Huge inventory to select from, great prices and excellent customer support. I want to give 100 stars but limit is of 5 stars.
najmar1
4/23/19
I highly recommend. Excellent product and amazing customer service.I want to give 100 stars but limit is of 5 stars.
borshaa
4/22/19
Deals Blast is Amazing online store ! Great Products, Price, Fast Shipping and Customer Service. Huge inventory to select from, great prices and excellent customer support.
parrd
4/20/19
I have purchased 2-3 items from this website and they have done really good job. Best deal is given to me and product is genuine. Products are usually delivered in 3-4 days, I can recommend it to all.
jasminem102
4/20/19
Deals blast is an amazing store to get insane deals in United states and Canada. I am following them up since last few years and they helped me to save some bucks. Their customer support and delivery is just cherry on the cake!
numany1
4/20/19
Highly recommended! This is my best ever experience to buy products from Dealsblast. Their customer care is very good and respond timely as well.
jinias
4/20/19
I highly recommend this website as they have great products, price and service. I am a regular buyer at this business.
merannac
4/14/19
Dealsblast sold me a product that was broken, old and damaged. The wrote me a letter stating that they would refund me what I paid, but they have not delivered on their promise as of yet. It has been 90 days of madness on their behalf. They have also sent letters of retaliation against me for filing complaints with my consumer protection agencies. There are several complaints from unsatisfied customers like me who have been ripped off by dealsblast.biz. They deserve no stars, the people who are posting good reviews are not real customers but instead, dealsblast employees. This company is below 0.
romanec
1/29/19
On 1/19/19 deals blast advertised a new samsung chromebook for $119.38. I bought it. On 1/28/19 what I received from DB was a broken non working and badly worn and scuffed up samsung chromebook. I have contacted my states attorney's office because these scam artists will not reply to my emails and phone calls. They think they will get away with this. Stay away from Deals Blast.com, they are scammers.
jollyj4
9/24/18
As my laptop was not working for a very long time, I was thinking of replacing it but didn't get time to visit a store. Then one of my friends suggested this website where a wide range of branded laptops are available at very reasonable prices. The best part is that all the models of the laptops are available under one roof. I placed the order and received it within 3 to 4 days. I highly recommend Dealsblast.

Very easy. They usually reply in 24-48 hrs and their customer service is good.

By Jinia S.

Yes, I am a regular buyer at Deals Blast. They have great products, price and customer service.

By Jinia S.

They have great products, price and customer service.

By Jinia S.
Questions? Get answers from the Dealsblast.us staff and other customers.

Dealsblast.us?