Review of Deafmatch.co.uk

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

neilf76
5/15/19

Last year I paid trial £5 for 5 days & I been tried sent message to 30 different women still no reply me all dead accounts can't find any alive women in UK area, I feel give up & cancelled paid premium .
On notifications got 40 times 'like' me I can see too many scammers with no photo on profiles they always spammed clicked 'like' me & many men never view my profile first & never message me.
I always strongly avoid messages without photo on profiles because happened ago last year was 1st time no photo on profile was liked me then Hangouts chat sent me fake photo sexy women stolen pictures from owner got scammers with pictures of Melissa XOXO Mathews & 2nd times no photo on profile was liked me then Hangouts chat again & sent me fake photo sexy women stolen pictures from owner got scammers with pictures of Eva Lovia.
Too many no photo on profiles I know that scammers come from Ghana & Nigeria was setup fake profile with no photo on profile is dangerous trap & sent money & fake photo & some fake photo on profiles.
I not recommend on deafmatch site too many scammers & many dead accounts can't find any alive real women in UK area for new girlfriend.
Very few real women photo on profiles just view my profile they none liked me.
Any deaf people must carefully they lots of scammers with no photo or fake photo on profiles keep spammed click 'Like' they never view profiles.
I'm deaf with hearing aids & sign language.

Questions? Get answers from the Deafmatch.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Deafmatch.co.uk