DatingDisabled

DatingDisabled has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate DatingDisabled?

“Within a half hour of starting my account, it was terminated”

marie b.
6/20/13

Within a half hour of starting my account, it was terminated. I am guessing it was because I emailed two people, asking them if they where able to have kids and I would love to get to know them. My father was in a wheelchair, and he was the most humble life loving man. I just wanted to open my heart to give someone the opportunity to be a parent with me. The site terminated my account, I am banned from the sight. It has been over a week and no one from the support team has gotten back to me to explain why I can't join the site. I have written them three letters. I feel judged, disregarded, and discriminated against. And with no regard to communicate with me!

marieb4
June 20th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the DatingDisabled staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DatingDisabled?

Have a question about DatingDisabled?