Dating.ru

Dating.ru has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dating.ru ranks 237th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Dating.ru?

“The moderators are...”

mario s.
2/28/21

My account at dating.ru has been deleted for "violation" that they failed to explain of. Absolutely insane, nothing at all was in breach of any violation, and I can only think that dating.ru is either collecting your data and then removing your profiles, or the moderators are nazis.

marios189
February 28th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
do not enter your information or details

Questions? Get answers from the Dating.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dating.ru?

Have a question about Dating.ru?