Review of Dataflair

info@data-flair.training

1 star

sushilas1
6/17/19

I took online big data training at dataflair and I am very very happy and satisfied with their course. Their trainers are very experienced and helped me a lot in learning and starting career in big data.

anikets12
6/17/19

I took online instructor led hadoop and spark course at dataflair and am very happy with the way training was taken.

Tip for consumers: best site to learn big data

shreyaj2
5/22/19

I am very happy and satisfied with the way complete training is being given to me. Thanks dataflair for helping me in starting my career in this growing field. Highly recommend it to others as well.

suryas3
9/25/17

Nice experience.

Trainer is highly experienced and the way he delivered the things is awesome.
They always support when we need any help.

gautamj1
9/23/17

Me and my friend were looking for a real time project based training institute in Chennai as we wanted to switch our profile. We joined one classroom training institute in Adyar, Chennai and started our training in Hadoop but soon we realised that this is not going to help us in getting our jobs as they were covering only theoretical part that too not much in detail. So we quitted that training in between and started looking for some other means for the same.

Then we came to know about DataFlair's Hadoop online training programme on Quora itself. As reviews were good, so we thought to give a chance and enrolled for the training.

As long as, the training progressed, we started realising that the all reviews were true. The training was well balanced with a number of practicals and real time projects which we were looking for. Also, the theoretical part was very good.

Now as we have completed our training, so we are very much confident in terms of Hadoop concepts and hands-on.

It was the first time when we enrolled for any online training ever and I must say, we are not disappointed.

Last but not the least: Thank You Anish sir!

romitp
9/11/17

I had taken hadoop and spark training from dataflair and I found it is very good. The course content is extremely well organized with lots of real time scenarios. Trainer is highly knowledgeable, friendly and has vast experience in BigData field.

sakinam1
9/9/17

Ultimate training with main focus on practicals and real time experience. Starting from basics, every concept were covered in very detailed manner to advanced level.

gulafshaa
9/9/17

Dataflair deserve more than 5 stars. I completed Hadoop and Spark training from dataflair and I really loved the training. They provided fully practical oriented training which I liked most. It was very nice experience with dataflair. After completing the training I got selection in MindTree . Thanx to dataflair team for providing such a wonderful training

Its a genuine company that gives very good training to its students.

By Shreya J.

Online training is taken by trainer directly at fix time. Video based course just provides you material and videos to do self learning.

By Shreya J.

You can contact them at 8451097879 if you are still looking for any support from them.

By Shreya J.
Questions? Get answers from the Dataflair staff and other customers.

Dataflair?