Dataflair

Dataflair has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Dataflair most frequently mention real time. Dataflair ranks 13th among Job Training sites.

How would you rate Dataflair?

“Best online hadoop course Dataflair”

saranya r.
8/31/20

I had great learning experience at dataflair and will recommend it to others as well. Projects and quizzes are a real help in checking our knowledge. Thanks for the wonderful teaching.

kashishs4
October 20th, 2020

It was really a wonderful experience. The internship taught me many things. My day to day service included preparing quiz which helped me to enhance my general awareness. Thank you!

saranyar4
August 31st, 2020

shreyaj2
May 22nd, 2019

I am very happy and satisfied with the way complete training is being given to me. Thanks dataflair for helping me in starting my career in this growing field. Highly recommend it to others as well.

sushilas1
June 17th, 2019

I took online big data training at dataflair and I am very very happy and satisfied with their course. Their trainers are very experienced and helped me a lot in learning and starting career in big data.

anikets12
June 17th, 2019

I took online instructor led hadoop and spark course at dataflair and am very happy with the way training was taken.

Tip for consumers:
best site to learn big data

Products used:
hadoop and spark online training

gulafshaa
September 9th, 2017

Dataflair deserve more than 5 stars. I completed Hadoop and Spark training from dataflair and I really loved the training. They provided fully practical oriented training which I liked most. It was very nice experience with dataflair. After completing the training I got selection in MindTree. Thanx to dataflair team for providing such a wonderful training

romitp
September 11th, 2017

I had taken hadoop and spark training from dataflair and I found it is very good. The course content is extremely well organized with lots of real time scenarios. Trainer is highly knowledgeable, friendly and has vast experience in BigData field.

suryas3
September 25th, 2017

Nice experience.

Trainer is highly experienced and the way he delivered the things is awesome.
They always support when we need any help.

gautamj1
September 23rd, 2017

Me and my friend were looking for a real time project based training institute in Chennai as we wanted to switch our profile. We joined one classroom training institute in Adyar, Chennai and started our training in Hadoop but soon we realised that this is not going to help us in getting our jobs as they were covering only theoretical part that too not much in detail. So we quitted that training in between and started looking for some other means for the same.

Then we came to know about DataFlair's Hadoop online training programme on Quora itself. As reviews were good, so we thought to give a chance and enrolled for the training.

As long as, the training progressed, we started realising that the all reviews were true. The training was well balanced with a number of practicals and real time projects which we were looking for. Also, the theoretical part was very good.

Now as we have completed our training, so we are very much confident in terms of Hadoop concepts and hands-on.

It was the first time when we enrolled for any online training ever and I must say, we are not disappointed.

Last but not the least: Thank You Anish sir!

sakinam1
September 9th, 2017

Ultimate training with main focus on practicals and real time experience. Starting from basics, every concept were covered in very detailed manner to advanced level.

Its a genuine company that gives very good training to its students.

By Shreya J.

Online training is taken by trainer directly at fix time. Video based course just provides you material and videos to do self learning.

By Shreya J.

You can contact them at 8451097879 if you are still looking for any support from them.

By Shreya J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dataflair staff and other customers.

DataFlair provides certified training courses for Big Data and Hadoop, Apache Spark and Scala, Flink, Data Science, Kafka, Storm, Hadoop Admin, Hadoop Architect

shiban1
Shiba N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dataflair?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Dataflair?