Review of Darts Corner

Darts Corner reviews

garym507
Gary M.
3/21/19

The website is excellent along with the product range. It is very easy to follow. I have been using it for nearly 10 years.

kellym494
kelly m.
3/19/19

always a great experience shopping with darts corner so much choice finally found a product id been searching for for weeks, great products and fast service will not use anywhere else now

jamies369
Jamie S.
3/18/19

Awesome site and very reasonable price. Will definitely be doing more business with dart corner in the very near future

ronalds395
Ronald S.
3/18/19

Everything went very well. Took me a minute to figure out the money conversion thing but once I found it down in the corner the rest went well. Delivery was fairly quickly considering it had to come through customs. Pricing was good and the product they have to chose from are great. I would use them again and recommend them to my dart playing friends.

anonymousv372
anonymous V.
3/18/19

Would be great if you added a multi-search for items, especially talking about darts (size, type, etc.

donovans17
Donovan S.
3/16/19

Shipping was prompt. Emails sent to the company was quickly responded to. Will definately deal with them again.

davidq74
David Q.
3/16/19

Fantastic as usual. Super easy site too navigate to make sure of things before committing to the purchase.

luket43
Luke T.
3/15/19

As always, completely happy with my order and the service and support from Jamie at darts corner, this is how you keep customers

davidf777
David F.
3/15/19

Incredibly large inventory that makes shopping an adventure. I expected delivery within 6 weeks, but my order was here in about 10 days.

michaelb1038
Michael B.
3/15/19

Generally. A few filters / choices in the left-hand menu are not quite right, for example when clicking Flights "by Shape", then selecting Fantail, many of the fantail flights don't show, but they DO show when you select "Alternative shape" But this is minor!
I would, however, also welcome a filter in the Darts section to filter by barrel Length... I know that PerfectDarts have this, FYI!

ianb212
Ian b.
3/15/19

Always been a good experience good products reasonably priced quick delivery and was help ful when I did have issues with a parcel

barryj59
barry j.
3/15/19

This is my first time shopping on-line with darts corner
I always dealt with them over the phone. its much easier shopping on-line thanks

martonn
Marton N.
3/13/19

The webpage is userfriendly, once I've contacted the customer service, the supporz was fine, the ordered goods were timely and accurately delivered, so my experiences are absolutely good. If Red Dragon sortiment would be also available, it would be perfect.

judsonq
Judson q.
3/13/19

Great and easy to navigate web site. Customer service was quick to help when I was having check out problems. Definitely my favorite UK dart supplier.

darrenc86
Darren C.
3/13/19

I've always like the diverse range at Darts Corner. Excellent choices and prices to match. Never let down with delivery.

jamiei8
Jamie I.
3/12/19

I have been using this site for a while. Great prices easy to navigate. Great customer service. Ships fast for over seas

darcyt9
Darcy T.
3/11/19

So happy with my purchase. Exactly what I wanted with great prices for sure. I was shocked that it actually came in 1 day earlier than the tracking predicted. I know this sounds like a generic review but I'm pleased to say it's all true and I'll definitely be a repeat customer!!!
Thanks,
Darcy

glenn19
Glen N.
3/10/19

Order was delivered intact as usual - have never had any issues with items being incorrect or missing.

davidf768
David F.
3/9/19

Within 30 hrs i had my products in hand. In state companies can't even do that with next day air. You brits blew my mind.

shaunm104
Shaun M.
3/8/19

Good but it would be great if it was possible to filter items on your website to order in terms of price or colour etc

paulg575
paul g.
3/6/19

Easy to use , quality product at a good price only negative is its not the most aesthetically pleasing website which meant I was close to ordering from another site at a higher price. glad I didn't though.

anonymousk369
anonymous K.
3/5/19

Easy to use and to navigate around the site is made easier by having the list of different parts of the site listed down the side

garyr278
gary r.
3/5/19

Lots of choices. Not obvious how to review and change basket during the process - I added things to the basket so that I wouldn't have to go back to find things later. I then needed to amend and delete my basket before completing my purchase

garym257

Australia

damienl11
Damien L.
3/4/19

I like the choice of everything you have, better choice of darts than every site I've been on and will be ordering spare accessories for my new darts which I am very pleased with

Questions? Get answers from the Darts Corner staff and other customers.

Darts Corner?