Dancemania

Dancemania has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dancemania ranks 189th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Dancemania?

“Awesome.”

Timothy J.
6/1/15

karenl39
May 6th, 2014

I just started taking dance classes and was having trouble finding a store with cute dance wear and shoes. I found dancemania and they had everything I was looking for! Almost everything they have is discounted from full retail price. I will definitley be shopping here again!

timothyj16
June 1st, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Dancemania staff and other customers.

Dancemania are dancewear specialists with clothing, shoes and accessories for ballet, gymnastics, tap, jazz, ballroom and much more. Browse and buy today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dancemania?

Have a question about Dancemania?