This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dailydealz.ca

Dailydealz.ca

Dailydealz.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dailydealz.ca ranks 448th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Dailydealz.ca?

“This site it s a scam”

lemzo D.
10/19/16

The site show some unbelievable price on every kind of items. But once you got through the process of buying, you will never get your product and you have no chance to contact them to ask any information about your shipment... thanks god I just lost 20$. Hope I saved you your money...

lemzod
October 19th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Dailydealz.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dailydealz.ca?

Have a question about Dailydealz.ca?