This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dailydealz.ca

Dailydealz.ca

Dailydealz.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dailydealz.ca also ranks 365th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Dailydealz.ca?

“this site it s a scam”

lemzo D.
10/19/16

the site show some unbelievable price on every kind of items ..but once you got through the process of buying , you will never get your product and you have no chance to contact them to ask any information about your shipment... thanks god I just lost 20$ .. hope I saved you your money ....

lemzod
October 19th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Dailydealz.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dailydealz.ca?

Have a question about Dailydealz.ca?