Review of Dailybreak

2118 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts 2140, United States

randyn13
10/29/18

It takes forever to save up enough points to cash in, seems over a year, so this time when I was getting close to cashing in, all of the sudden half of my points disappeared. So I emailed them and got the run around, for over 3 weeks, before FINALLY they put my points back in my account. So, my point is, keep a close eye on all your points, on ALL sites.

carols77
3/26/18

I was a member for a number of years. It takes forever to get enough points. I was getting bonus points for activities as a long time member. As soon as I tried to cash in for a small gift card (40,000 points for a $20 card!) I got banned.
Initially they said I did not know how to log in (what an insult!), my computer was outdated, typical rhetoric, then they quit responding and have refused me access to the site after multiple email support and screen shots of the refusal.
All I asked is that I be allowed to cash in and then I would delete my account and never return they refused! Apparently saving their $20 gift card is worth bad reviews!?!

chantellel2
10/31/17

I have been on and off Dailybreak for about 5 months. I usually go on when I'm on hold for a phone call while at my desk. It's nothing to rave about. You build points by reading articles and doing their activities. There is also a free spin daily to gain extra points. So far the rewards haven't changed from magazines and to donate to charities since I have been on. I did finally get my magazine subscription after complaining that it was taking a very long time to receive. They offer ticket raffles for your points for prizes but so far I have not been lucky to win. If you have nothing else to do then try it.

Questions? Get answers from the Dailybreak staff and other customers.

Dailybreak?