Review of CyberIncognito

CyberIncognito reviews

adriaanv6
8/16/19

Told me 24-48 hours to do the job... sent to Philippines... they corresponded for the first and second day even after the money was sent!!!!!! Absolute SCAM!!!!!

alir83
7/13/19

Do not trust them , I paid them 350 and they told me it will take up to 48 hours after 2 days I asked from them they didn't back to me at the end they sent me an email and asked for more money 1200 for rootkit they are frud and such basteard do not trust them please.

zoomerf
6/22/19
• Updated review

The positive reviews are plants by CI. These scammers have a couple other sites up. If you look carefully at the webpage design and the graphics you'll see it's a template but the simple way to know who you are dealing with is the .com extension. Real deal hackers aren't going to publish their services on the clearnet.

“Zoom”
5/24/19
• Previous review

scammers of untold proportion. CI, you've become what every scammer never wants to be -- a nail sticking up from the carpet. i'm a hired zoom boy. You know what they say, never zoom a zoomer. see you soon

martinj101
5/24/19

DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!!!
The took money, twice over.
Kept saying things are taking time, but in the end, just vanished.
DO NOT HIRE

beatricek5
5/23/19

THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE! All the 5 star reviews and ratings are from them!!! They tell you they cannot start the given task until they receive payment. Once they receive payment, they will not respond to you and when they finally do respond, they will say there has been an issue and need more time. They will not refund you and you will have to press charges to get your money back, like I did. DO NOT HIRE! Especially if the person you are dealing with is 'Charle John" from the Philippines. DO NOT HIRE.

duncanc44
5/14/19

Be very careful, looks legitimate from the website by their emails and promises are no good. They will ask for more money saying the job is too hard. Tell Western Union about them!! No product, no refund just a waste of money

dereke19
5/9/19

Don't use them. They will take money from you and you won't hear from there again. I put a down payment on work and as soon as they got it I didn't hear from them again.

jeddr
5/7/19

Excellent and professional investigative services.
I hired cyber incognito services for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my wife's phone and they far exceeded my expectations. They helped me get some informations.They saved my life.
Thank you cyber incognito.

geraldp66
5/2/19

I sent $380 via Moneygram to KIMBERLY ARNAIZ MAPA in the Philipines to get a job done. The job wasnt done and the scumbags didnt refund me or reply to my emails.

WARNING: CYBER INCOGNITO ARE SCAMMERS!!!

juliam198
4/14/19

I contacted cyberincognito.com. My exp was good.Finally I got service what i want. They are really helpful.

ivelisset2
4/9/19

I paid $500 by western union to Kimberly Arnaiz Mapa from phillipines for a service that was supposed to be in 24hrs, never recieved it. Now they won't answer my emails. DO NOT HIRE THEY ARE FRAUDS

chrisk388
2/11/19

I contacted cyberincognito.com to retrieve some deleted pics & texts from my phone. They seemed very legit. Professional website, they person emailing seemed like they knew what they were talking about. Had me send 250 via western union. Then I never heard anything back from them. The name of the person was Mercedes Camay. Since then I've received mysterious emails saying my credit card may have been hacked and to enter my information in the attached website. Cyberincognito is a total scam. Stay away.

liam14
12/21/18

I searched for many hackers and luckily I found cyberincognito.com and hired them and they helped me save my life from getting married to a playboy. Awesome and quick service. I asked them to clone his phone and I got the files to get it done and I have access to my ex phone. They were really efficient and I have access to everything including phone calls, logs, sms, surrounding and location. What I like about the job is that it cannot be traced back to me. I have this working for 3 months now. I am just another satisfied customers.

Tip for consumers: Ask them for expedite service which costs a bit extra but delivers the service in a few hours. I used it.

They are scam DO NOT TRUST THEM DO NOT PAY MONEY please you will not getting refund all liers .and they are looking for more money after paying 350 dollars. They will ask for 1200 dollars. And after they get money they are not ganna answer to your email .

By Ali r.

Do not to pay they are such basterd getting money and not doing anything just lier and want more money. Please do not trust them you will loos your money I paid to them and after the payment they just sent me an email they need more money because they should do rootkit and which is lieing. They are frud

By Ali r.

No refund and you just have email addresses no phone number. Don't trust they are nasty ppl

By Ali r.

Questions? Get answers from the CyberIncognito staff and other customers.

CyberIncognito?