Custom-writ

Custom-writ has a consumer rating of 4.09 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Custom-writ also ranks 102nd among Essay Writing sites. The most common issues with Custom-writ are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• This guys provided me with the really high quality paper in the shortest time frame.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Custom-writ?

“Trustworthy, Thank you support team”

lillyy m.
6/29/20

I've been using custom writing services for a while now and I have not arrive across such transparency. The Custom-writing. co. uk team had handled several of my orders and they were great. I however had an problem with today's order. The writer did not use all the references that I had suggested and I had to cancel the order. I raised the issue to the support team and they issued a refund right away. It is comforting to know that you can trust the team you're working with. Will definitely use them once again!

“Never Again”

Basak G.
2/16/18

If you have no idea about what to write, these people can easily fool you and sell you their serious looking paper with ready sentences and cliché ideas. The authors never listen what you like and staff is absolutely rude and unprofessional. I paid a lot of money and didn't get what I really needed to get from this company. I don't recommend anyone. I won't use them again.

quality paper (4)
hollyu14
June 27th, 2020
Thank you so much for the support, will use again and see how it turns it out. My Finance paper has been passed with no amendment requests. Thank you for keeping your word Custom-writing. co. uk.
lillyym
June 29th, 2020
thep356
June 25th, 2020
They were very devoted, even when a few hitches concerning my deadline being shifted came up. The essay that they wrote looks very properly researched and all the sources used are dependable and peer reviewed. This is a trustworthy writing company and I'll be using them again.
basakg
February 16th, 2018
sarahc287
November 16th, 2017
It's a good company that will bring you the results you are looking for. In case you have an urgent paper to do - just give it to them. Mine, of a 72 hours deadline, was ready in 50 hours and they did not charge me any additional fee for extra fast completion. Additional benefit was the friendly writer whom I had a chance to talk to.
jayp108
November 29th, 2017
My answer to all writing problems is this writing company! It doesn't matter what paper or project I need to do, here I always can find the writer who can help. And they have a lot of discounts also, which is really useful!

Tip for consumers: satisfied and thankful.

mikej363
January 28th, 2019
The whole service it is absolutely fantastic, the customer service and the writer have done a brilliant job. The writer has responded very politely and the work was done within the time limited. Great job, this assistance really helps, it makes my research and my writing improve dramatically. Thank you so much for promptly revising my paper. I really appreciate the attention and service.

Tip for consumers: I receive my report ahead of time. They follow my instructions which I am truly grateful.

benf100
April 27th, 2019
I would like to say the service is always great, always very polite and reassuring even when I'm frustrated with orders, writers and some of the quality of work I've gotten back. you also get back to me as quickly as possible. Service is fantastic, the only thing i would say is to ensure proper vetting for all your writers to make sure they are all of high standard as this writer #149247. kudos to writer and service once again.

Tip for consumers: Great work and completed according to instructions

davidc248
September 15th, 2015
This service is really good and was helpful for me a few times. There are good writers who may help to write a paper on any topic. But I must there was a case when one writer asked me to extend the deadline of the order, although I needed that work ASAP. However, this delay wasn't tool long and the finished work was brilliant!
joshd43
January 20th, 2016
Perfect! Did an incredible job!

These guys were literally the best company I've ever dealt with. I couldn't be bothered to do my own work, or learn the subject I'm meant to be studying - I'm far too busy looking like a floppy haired berk to have to actually do anything for myself. This great company wrote my essay for me.

One day some entitled jerk like me will be your boss - or worse yet, a doctor that makes a diagnosis on you (heaven forbid!) and you can thank a system that favours those who have money to spend rather than earn the right to a position. Yay!
darekk2
November 23rd, 2017
Their support is stunning! And I was totally in love with the active position of my writer who was willing to finish the paper as soon as possible and not mix a lot with a quality. Overall order was done quite great and professional and additional benefit was a price and a discount for a new customer. I guess if in a need of paperwork - I will ask them.
norrisl8
October 1st, 2018
So happy with the service being given will always use to help with coursework this year and next year. I really appreciate the paper seeing that I am going through a difficult time. Thank you I will be using this service again. Since I got a 95% on the paper!! I'm very happy.
kol79
November 16th, 2017
So glad that I picked out of all exactly this place. They create great writings. It is my third order at theirs and it is really excellent. Looking back, I have no doubts about the right decision that I made picking them. Always on time and always what I need. Isn`t it wonderful? Totally recommend!
finlayh5
December 1st, 2015
I am quite disappointed with these guys on all levels. First they didn’t ask me for any details for my essay, the representative was quite hasty to get the payment from me. Then the representative took like 30 minutes of mine to explain the discount packages, but at the end he denied giving me any discount by saying that they are not valid on services I have availed. I am never working with them again!
kurtw20
June 17th, 2016
Absolutely AWESOME!!! Work was done way ahead of the due date. My second time working with this website and it has been a great experience. And will request again. High recommended. Thank You So Much for such a job well done!
sophiek13
June 10th, 2016
Brilliant. My work was actually completed on the same day, very very smart and would definitely recommend this service to anyone. Thanks you ever so much.
katies53
February 4th, 2016
What kind of professionalism encourages not accepting your mistakes? When I asked for a revision after getting a terrible draft from them, they kept me sending the same old file. I will never recommend this service to anyone.
rivaldoc
November 27th, 2017
I really liked how the writer took into consideration examples provided to writer a great paper. Mostly I appreciate the writer responding to my messages and getting the paper back to me as fast as possible. Writer did a great job and very fast delivery. Well done! love the revision

Tip for consumers: I will be using this again THANK YOU

michaelg156
September 17th, 2015
I ordered an essay when I didn't have time to do it by myself and these guys really saved my life! I believe that anybody can ask for help at this service in case of any troubles with education!
adrianob
September 19th, 2015
I'm glad that there are such services as this one. Due to few papers, which I ordered through this website, I've much improved my study success at college.
fredg26
January 11th, 2016
First, perfectly followed the instructions I've provided and second finished the paper before the deadline which gave me extra time to check it. You got a very good writers thankyou
kevinl75
September 19th, 2015
I asked for help at various writing service, but this one is surely the best one! I got a really high-quality paper and very fast!
ahmadh12
September 15th, 2015
I needed a help with my professor's assignment, but didn't have enough time to do his task properly... But thanks to this site, I got a great paper and excellent mark! I can advise it to anybody who needs the help with education!
golh
October 31st, 2014
All I can say is that a paper I received was good enough. I am not sure whether I will need a prof written works again, as I can write them well enough by myself, just wanted to test what the writers are there at this service. I think they are quite satisfactory. If I made a little more effort I think I could write something of that kind, maybe. ^-^
lucasv12
September 22nd, 2015
This was my first order online, which was total disappointment. My dissertation paper had so many grammatical errors, and when I asked for revisions, the writer showed reluctance.

100% legit. Top-tier service. Followed instructions to the letter. Hope to use again.

By Mike J.

I ordered a cover letter writing for a very good price. Got a very personalized paper that perfectly suited my career field. I got a first interview in one week.

By Ben F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Custom-writ staff and other customers.

Custom-Writing.co.uk has been providing custom writing services for UK students for over 5 years. Not only do we offer essay writing help, but a essay writing guidance from expereinced writers. Call now to learn how we can help you!

garryc29
Garry C.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom-writ?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about Custom-writ?