Review of Custom-Writing

Custom-Writing reviews

benf100
4/27/19

I would like to say the service is always great, always very polite and reassuring even when I'm frustrated with orders, writers and some of the quality of work I've gotten back. you also get back to me as quickly as possible. Service is fantastic, the only thing i would say is to ensure proper vetting for all your writers to make sure they are all of high standard as this writer #149247. kudos to writer and service once again.

Tip for consumers: Great work and completed according to instructions

mikej363
1/28/19

The whole service it is absolutely fantastic, the customer service and the writer have done a brilliant job. The writer has responded very politely and the work was done within the time limited. Great job, this assistance really helps, it makes my research and my writing improve dramatically. Thank you so much for promptly revising my paper. I really appreciate the attention and service.

Tip for consumers: I receive my report ahead of time. They follow my instructions which I am truly grateful.

norrisl8
10/1/18

So happy with the service being given will always use to help with coursework this year and next year. I really appreciate the paper seeing that I am going through a difficult time. Thank you I will be using this service again. Since I got a 95% on the paper!! I'm very happy.

basakg
2/16/18

If you have no idea about what to write, these people can easily fool you and sell you their serious looking paper with ready sentences and cliché ideas. The authors never listen what you like and staff is absolutely rude and unprofessional. I paid a lot of money and didn't get what I really needed to get from this company. I don't recommend anyone. I won't use them again.

jayp108
11/29/17

My answer to all writing problems is this writing company! It doesn't matter what paper or project I need to do, here I always can find the writer who can help. And they have a lot of discounts also, which is really useful!

Tip for consumers: satisfied and thankful.

rivaldoc
11/27/17

I really liked how the writer took into consideration examples provided to writer a great paper. Mostly I appreciate the writer responding to my messages and getting the paper back to me as fast as possible. Writer did a great job and very fast delivery. Well done! love the revision

Tip for consumers: I will be using this again THANK YOU

darekk2
11/23/17

Their support is stunning! And I was totally in love with the active position of my writer who was willing to finish the paper as soon as possible and not mix a lot with a quality. Overall order was done quite great and professional and additional benefit was a price and a discount for a new customer. I guess if in a need of paperwork - I will ask them.

sarahc287
11/16/17

It's a good company that will bring you the results you are looking for. In case you have an urgent paper to do - just give it to them. Mine, of a 72 hours deadline, was ready in 50 hours and they did not charge me any additional fee for extra fast completion. Additional benefit was the friendly writer whom I had a chance to talk to.

kol79
11/16/17

So glad that I picked out of all exactly this place. They create great writings. It is my third order at theirs and it is really excellent. Looking back, I have no doubts about the right decision that I made picking them. Always on time and always what I need. Isn`t it wonderful? Totally recommend!

zarat4
5/26/17

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
I got 52% for a my dissertation that I had to completely rewrite it before I submitted it after 5 attempts for them to correct it I gave up. They are rude, unhelpful and absolute con artists. Once they have your money there is nothing you can do and they do not care what grade you get.... DO NOT chose them unless you want to fail.

Response from Garry C., Custom-Writing Representative
Hello Zara,

I hope you are well.
I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you in our database. Please provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong. If you would like to discuss this further with myself, please do feel free to call our office or request a callback and I will be happy to talk with you.

Kind Regards

Garry,
Customer Care Manager
Email: support@ custom-writing.co.uk
Toll-free 24\7: +44-141-295-03-73
conradf2
10/25/16

Awesome JOB!! I think I found my preferred writing service.

danar41
10/11/16

Thank you very much for your excellent job! I am really happy. Highly recommend!

lewiss31
7/16/16

The admission written by them was inaccurate and off the topic. Much irrelevant content was found in the document. Cannot be more disappointed with UrgentEssays.co.uk.

haydenr10
6/21/16

the overall quality of your paper is just bad. I was really looking forward to easing my stress by sharing my workload with you guys but your work is really bad. I cant afford to get a bad grade this semester.

kurtw20
6/17/16

Absolutely AWESOME!!! Work was done way ahead of the due date. My second time working with this website and it has been a great experience. And will request again. High recommended. Thank You So Much for such a job well done!

aliciak15
6/15/16

They are greedy people. They are more concerned about money than they are about services. They will provide you with pathetic services in exchange for your money. My review should be a warning enough for other people who are thinking to hire them for their coursework.

sophiek13
6/10/16

Brilliant. My work was actually completed on the same day, very very smart and would definitely recommend this service to anyone. Thanks you ever so much.

patrickf36
6/6/16

They kept on delaying my essay so much so that only a day remained till my deadline. I told them so, but still they delayed. Now the deadlines passed they can keep the essay to themselves as I dont have any need of it anymore.

lillieh16
5/17/16

I am very pleased with your work after complicated instruction were cleared

johnw479
5/16/16

They dont care about the quality and even not about the commitment they made while taking an order. They are not treating the clients professionally I found myself dealing with a bunch of laymen who dont even know about writing anything.

lisas281
5/9/16

very organized and professional service

deannag8
5/3/16

Very well done, thank you for the perfect essay :)

brandonj28
4/29/16

They dont listen to guidelines at all. They do whatever the hell they feel like it and then dont pick up the call.

elsiew9
4/25/16

Interesting choice of topic. Very well written - well done! Thank you very much . Highly recommended website.

oliverg26
4/23/16

The writers are really not good at their work. My essay looks like it was written for high school. Im in my masters. I need something worth showing.

100% legit. Top-tier service. Followed instructions to the letter. Hope to use again.

By Mike J.

I ordered a cover letter writing for a very good price. Got a very personalized paper that perfectly suited my career field. I got a first interview in one week.

By Ben F.
Questions? Get answers from the Custom-Writing staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Custom-Writing