Cushion.ai

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.9 / 5

Cushion.ai has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cushion.ai ranks 114th among Banking sites.

How would you rate Cushion.ai?

“Worthless!”

Jeff W.
5/26/21

I've been using Cushion and I_WILL NOT_ renew. In six months they've scanned just 3% of my transactions (based on their transaction count). In that time, thanks to their "hard work," I received a whopping $4 refund about 5 months in and nothing since. In that time, one of my banks and two of my credit cards communicated to me that they will not respond to any requests from Cushion or other third-party apps regarding my accounts. These same accounts were initially verified through Cushion but no longer appear on their list. But don't worry, they are always adding new institutions… except the ones that told them to F- off. Meanwhile, I can approach the banks and credit cards directly and just ask them to waive a fee as a courtesy. In that time, between all the types of fees across all my accounts, I've been able to recover $730 just because I asked. Sometimes they say no and that's OK... unlike Cushion, I can try again! It may not be a scam in the traditional sense, but Cushion is by no means worth it.

jeffw946
May 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

I've been using Cushion and I_WILL NOT_ renew.

Questions? Get answers from the Cushion.ai staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cushion.ai?

Have a question about Cushion.ai?