Review of cuInGame

cuInGame reviews

HCL6800@163.com

marianp3
1/13/15

"Bought 60mil for 458. They didnt delivered. 12h later they said i have to Pay 200 more or i just get 43m or i wait few weeks until the prices went down again.

They said if i want have my money back they dont refund me full...

Be aware of the scammers"

mohsina
10/26/14

Bought 300K gold coins for my 12 year old son's Play Station 3 FIFA 15 game. Paid through Pay Pal, delivery was supposed to be within 20 mins by Cuingame purchasing a player for 300K, all details were sent with transaction. No response for six hours so contacted them by email with full details of the transaction. They asked for, ahem, a photo of my credit card so they could "verify" my identity. Told them no way, the whole point of paying through Pay Pal was precisely to avoid giving my credit card details to vendors. Then they said send us an email from your registered PayPal email address which I did. After 3 days of futile going back and forth, have given up. They will not refund money and they will not give the coins. Don't know who the good reviewers on other websites are, but my experience was horrible. Have filed a complaint with Pay Pal, Lost my money, but hey, at least my son learnt something about life and internet transactions so its not all a total loss.

Questions? Get answers from the cuInGame staff and other customers.

cuInGame?