cufflinkman

cufflinkman has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. cufflinkman ranks 13th among Gold sites.

How would you rate cufflinkman?

“Great product”

Robin M.
12/21/12

Great product - great customer service. I bought the blue speedometer / fuel gauge cufflinks. I was concerned when initial problems with stock levels meant that Cufflinkman could not fulfil my order, but the guys at Cufflinkman were extremely responsive and ultimately filled my order AND provided a little gift as compensation. I was very satisfied with their service and the cufflinks that I ordered were really nice quality.

“WARNING!”

kevin m.
10/18/11

WARNING! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Ordered engraved cufflink to celebrate birth of my son for his christening and the cufflinks arrived withou engraving, completed their online service request form but no reply, lewft message on their facebook page, left message on a mobile number registered to them *******6539), sent messages to the parent company H K STYLE & DESIGN LIMITED 8 HOPPER WAY DISS BUSINESS PARK DISS NORFOLK IP22 4GT With no replys at all, WARNING! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

robinm28
December 21st, 2012
Great product - great customer service.
johnc95
June 4th, 2012
Ordered Onyx and Mother of Pearl cufflinks. Came in a stylish designer cufflinks case.

They were a present for my grandad and he loved them.

Recommend!
jacks205
December 21st, 2012
Really great! Ordered Silver Engraved cufflinks for christmas. Turned up in 2 days and look great. Particulary like the little touch they do in the box.
janeth1
October 24th, 2010
I'd just like to say how great cufflinkman is. I purchased cufflinks for my wedding at a very reasonable price and was blown away with the quality of the cufflinks. They were of exceptional quality and came in a beautiful crocodile leather case.

Have already advised friends and family. Will be back to purchase more cufflinks for my hubby this Christmas.

5 Stars! Take it from me: 0)
louiser7
June 12th, 2012
Brilliant. Ordered Cufflinks for my wedding day and they were just what i needed.

Cufflinkman asked me to review and i am happy to do so

Louise
kevinm21
October 18th, 2011
WARNING! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

H K STYLE & DESIGN LIMITED
8 HOPPER WAY
DISS BUSINESS PARK
DISS
NORFOLK
IP22 4GT

With no replys at all, WARNING! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
maryd6
October 24th, 2010
I've ordered twice from this company and both time have been really pleased, the gift box is one of the best i have seen and for the money I doubt anyone can find better. Worth taking a look!

Questions? Get answers from the cufflinkman staff and other customers.

Over 5000 Cufflinks In Stock Next Day Delivery, Specialist in Wedding Cufflinks, Personalised Cufflinks 925 Silver Cufflinks Designer Cufflinks 5* Feefo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about cufflinkman?

Have a question about cufflinkman?