Cuddle Companions

Cuddle Companions has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cuddle Companions ranks 316th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Cuddle Companions?

“Not what it seems”

Mark L.
6/14/21

I have been on and off of this site, under multiple names, in the Vegas market, for many years. The site is nothing more than an extension of craigslist and the old backpage. Escorts calling themselves cuddlers. The majority of the photos posted are decades old and/or photoshopped beyond recognition. If you may it that far and meet in person, then the upsell begins and the girls make offers to see you again off the site, eliminating the commission the broker charges them. They use the site to open the door to johns, for the most part. I assume other major cities where prostitution runs rampant are the same. Trying to get your money back, when deceived or ghosted, is nearly impossible. Those who ripped me off years ago are still on the site. Stay away. Paying upfront, in these times, for anything, is ludicrous.

jayd637
November 15th, 2021

I've been speaking to a professional cuddler on this site for about a month. She isn't usually available on Sundays and I asked her to message me when she was. This past Saturday she told me she would be available Sunday evening. Early Sunday morning about 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. I paid the required 40% deposit to be able to access an appointment with her. This means I would be able to personally talk to her off of the website. I paid the company (they required 40%) and so it was removed from my checking account via cash app. I proceeded to give her the contact information and the hotel location that we would be staying at on Sunday evening. Moments later I received an email from the company saying that I violated the terms of service. I emailed them back explaining that I had set up the appointment and paid my 40% and now I would like to schedule the location with the cuddler. The woman emailed me back saying I did not pay the 40% and I would have to go back to schedule an appointment. I sent her a copy of my bank statement showing the money being removed by her company. I got no replies for several hours. 26 hours later the following morning on a Monday I got the reply saying that my appointment will be approved. This was meaningless because I already booked the hotel room and the appointment was for the previous day 15 hours ago. So now I'm out my 40% deposit as well as a hotel room that I was unable to use because it's non-refundable. If that's not a scam I don't know what is. They basically took money from me for a service that was never rendered. And now they want me to set up a cuddle appointment with her during my work week when I'm not available. You cannot find an address for this company or any phone number. So you are basically at the mercy of someone emailing you back at their leisure. Not a professional organization at all.

markl1699
June 14th, 2021

tonyv549
August 25th, 2021

I joined the site and got stiffed. They do not vet the cuddlers. They take your money and do not return calls.

Questions? Get answers from the Cuddle Companions staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuddle Companions?

Have a question about Cuddle Companions?