Review of Cubezz

Tel: +1 888-221-1161
Service@Cubezz.com

samuela67
11/19/18

I ordered my product in May, and it's now halfway through November. I've been in contact with them since July, and 'apparently' they've resent it twice. There is no record of this, and I've asked them for a refund several times and they're refusing to do anything. The people I've spoken to literally couldn't care less and the customer service is shocking. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. Cheap products are only worth it if they arrive.

thiagom4
5/13/18

in the site it explains that if has passed less than 6 weeks you only can wait.
If has passed 6 weeks and no cube then you cansearch for support, but you have the limit of 2 months. You can get your refund if has passed 6 weeks and less than 2 months.

Please read the site before complain about the shipping, if has passed 1 month, just wait

Tip for consumers: Caution whit the time of the shipping

russellb63
8/3/17

They have cheap prices. If you really have a problem just email cubezz. Also check to make sure you have payed for the order many people think that they have payed for the order when they havent even payed for it.

jontio
5/26/17

I feel as if I have been scammed. I believe they have both my cubes and my money.

I ordered some cubes, they got to New Zealand but never reached me. Instead NZ Post said there was outer damage on the package and for some unknown reason was returned to the Cubezz and signed for by them according to the tracking site that the seller gave me. Now they say they have not got my cubes and wont resend them or refund my money.

I have gone to great lengths resolve this issue and spent many hours writing to their dismal support. But instead just get the same "sorry for your inconvenience" spiel.

I have bought from heaps of other places around the world and never had such a hard time from a seller.

Please do not buy from these people.

momd
5/8/17

Literally the worst it's been 3 months no cube and terrible costumer service and no money back after repeatedly askeming them

foziaa
4/16/17

I bought an item for $32 USD and they kept stalling me for four months with promises that they will start a investigation with Canada post and the China's mail company.
I finally went through paypal to get my money. This company is a sham.

laserj
3/24/17

Where's my PYRAMINX!!!!

Its been a month
And l live in the Philippines
Very near to China
If l havent got my package my parents are gonna kill me

lanceb22
3/21/17

Shipping is HORRIBLE! I ordered a cube a month ago and still haven't seen it! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. It's definitely not worth the hassle!

donaldt51
2/24/17

Cubezz has very low prices but it takes a very long time to ship which is its only downside. A cube that cost $27 at the cubicle cost $16 at cubezz.

jackiew43
1/1/17

This company is some B.S. it has been 2 months and i have yet to receive my purchase. They keep making excuses to deter you. You get a bogus tracking number for your items. Dont buy from this overseas company.

delsonr
6/11/16

I don't even think cubezz deserves 1 star, I sent them $40 for nothing. I ordered 5 cubes that came to about $40with 2-3 week shipping. It was may 4th when I placed my order it is now June 11th and there hasn't been a tracking update on the shipment since May 7th. They keep telling me to go get it from my local post office but my post office says that it hasn't even left China yet. I'm starting to think that my cubes are not actually coming. It was no problem for them to get the money from me but they clearly won't send me what I bought.

anonymousc7
5/15/16

A business is only as good as their customer service. At Cubezz the customer is never right. Good luck to you in if ever run in to a problem with your orders, they never answer your emails and will only respond (negatively and rudely) when you file a dispute with the payment company. Stay away from this company.

samanthaf16
1/5/16

I ordered gifts for Christmas on December 9th and paid about $20 extra for 7-10 day shipping. I contacted them for status when I hadn't gotten the package. The tracking showed it would be delivered on Dec. 26th. When I complained about the fact I had paid for expedited shipping, they blamed international shipping issues. But the package was in New Jersey on Dec. 21st. It didn't arrive until Dec. 29th. This was double the time I paid for it to be shipped in, and my son was rather disappointed about not getting what he wanted for Christmas. I asked for my shipping to be reimbursed. Customer service never responded. Don't order from this this company!

rm83
12/27/15

I ordered 3 items from cubezz. In the summary stage they showed in BOLD and RED letters the amount INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING. However, while entering the payment information they added $26 shipping charge. Less than 30 minutes after I placed the order I realized this charge in the confirmation email. There was no phone number and no chat to contact them. So I had to send them an email which I did immediately. They responded within a few hours saying they will try to stop the shipment. 2 days later I get a notification that they have to change the carrier so obviously they did not ship and they did not stop the shipment. Clearly, the lure you into buying from them but then cheat you with outrages shipping costs which they add last minute after showing $0 shipping.

audriney
12/9/15

I've made full payment for an order on 1 Dec 2015. Paid express DHL delivery within 7 days but as at today I still did not receive the parcel. Emails were not reply. My son was so disappointed. Everyday he will ask me if any parcel for him. Bad experience. Cubezz.com is cheating the young kids!

karaw3
1/18/15

Same thing has happened to me. My son purchsed 2 cubezz and spent around $40 of his pocket money to be sent a broken cube and one in which the stickers came off. Customer service is no existant. This is a dodgy business selling inferior/faulty products with no regard for their customer one they receive their money. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE...SHONKY!!!!! BELOW IS A COPY OF ONE OF THE EMAILS I HAVE SENT!!! BEWARE!!!

THIS IS MY 4TH EMAIL IF there is still no reponse within 24 hours I will go through Paypal to reclaim my money and register acomplaint against you. I have also left feedback on your web page and NO ONE has bothered to help me. Really bad customer service!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I ordered 2 cubes from you as per below for my son as xmas presents. The triangle cube has one corner which does not move at all and the other cube has had a couple of stickers fall off.

How can I sort this out. I need your address to send them back but I do not want to pay the postage as they are faulty. I would then like you to fix the cubes or send me 2 new ones.

Cheers

Kara Whiteman

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
27 Oct 2014 Payment To Feng Xingtai Completed ... -$35.57 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
27 Oct 2014 Charge from Credit Card Completed
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Details $41.93 AUD
27 Oct 2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$41.93 AUD
27 Oct 2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details $35.57 USD

Name:
Feng Xingtai (The recipient of this payment is Non-US Verified)
Email:
ACCT@CUBEZZ.COM

Total amount:
-$35.57 USD (equals -$41.93 AUD)
Fee amount:

Status:
Completed

marcosa7
12/2/14

The customer service on this site is non existent, there is no way to get a response from them, one item was missing from my order, they never respomded to my emails, i had to open a dispute on paypay and they tricked me saying that they would refund if i closed the dispute, i trusted them and of course they never refunded, i used to expend $30-$40 a month in this store and they decided to lose a customer for a $6 item.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy here, they send incomplete orders ans wont respond any email at all, is like a ghost store.

M. St-Denis, it is too late now but in the future dispute the charge with your credit card company. Don't wait until somebody responds because typically the time to file a claim is limited (30 days or so depending on the credit card company)

By r m.

Questions? Get answers from the Cubezz staff and other customers.

Cubezz?