Cryptopia

Trustpilot
1.5 / 5
Reviews.io
2.1 / 5

Cryptopia has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cryptopia ranks 494th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Cryptopia?

“Cryptopia exchange refund”

Patrick B.
1/6/20

I never knew cryptopia would crash like it did after investing over $220,000 in the exchange. Fate smiled on me after coming across recovery experts who helped with the absolute recovery of my money. You can contact them if you have lost funds to investment or exchange forums via email: *******@gmail.com or contact via mobile or WhatsApp on *******726

“Recover cryptopia loss”

joseph l.
12/2/19

Are you a victim of the following; Binary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, exchange scams etc If in any case you have lost your hard earned money. Dont give up, I have a good news for you. Scams Rescue is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the priviledge to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact on; info AT scamsrescue DOT com Thank me later.

patrickb542
January 6th, 2020

josephl482
December 2nd, 2019

Are you a victim of the following;
Thank me later.

daveg70
September 25th, 2018

Cryptopia intentionally misleads customers on transaction protocol so they
Can later charge insanely high fees to correct errors that never should
Have happened.

I never knew cryptopia would crash like it did after investing over $220,000 in the exchange. Fate smiled on me after coming across recovery experts who helped with the absolute recovery of my money. You can contact them if you have lost funds to investment or exchange forums via email: wealthrecovery01@gmail.com or contact via mobile or WhatsApp on +16193548726.

By Patrick B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cryptopia staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cryptopia?

Have a question about Cryptopia?