CRS Info Solutions reviews

training@crsinfosolutions.com

1 star

sunithav1
1/15/19

I'm happy that teaching style is really good. Trainer teaches tough chapters with simple examples so that slow students like me can easily likes the subject. I love the teaching style and real world examples by trainer. He is my inspiration. I would give 5 star rating to CRS info solutions because trainer is very very experienced, he'll take care everything from fundamentals to serious topics, notes he will give.

sravanip1
1/13/19

It's a top ranked institute for Salesforce online training. I have joined for admin plus development regular batch, daily notes helpful in certification exam and trainer gives important interview questions. It's a practical course helping me at work. Thanks a lot for the amazing training program.

tiwarip
9/29/18

I have joined in Salesforce CRM admin and development course in crs info solutions. It has very experienced trainers with friendly support team. I am completely satisfied with their online training program.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Thank you so much for your response.
sakshij3
9/27/18

My name is Sakshi Jain, I worked as a software engineer for eight years and entered into salesforce with my colleagues inspiration. It was a great decision of my life and CRS Info Solutions was also a part of my success journey. Their trainer helped me a lot throughout the course. I strong recommend it for you too.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Thank you so much Sakshi for your response.
praveenb8
8/25/18

There is no exaggeration that CRS Info Solutions is the best institute to learn Salesforce and great support in certification and interview questions. Faculty is exceptional with friendly and respectable personality. Support team is nice. Costs are cheap.

I took admin development course which is really helped me to pass the certification. It's not just like trailhead (which is not useful for job purpose), this course is fully practical based, trainer put lot of efforts in creating curriculum to meet industry standards. I can say after this course you will earn great practical knowledge along with project works, scenario based interview questions on apex, visual force, dashboards etc.,

I thank my tutor for his wonderful support and made my career into Salesforce CRM.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Hello Praveen,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and choosing CRS Info Solutions for your career building services.

We are glad that your experience in getting professional online training with CRS Info Solutions went well! Your response is highly valuable to us and helps others know what to expect when they’re looking for the trainings we offer. We will be looking forward to providing even better services and deals for you in the future.

Please let us know if there are any improvements or changes to be made on our end to make your training experience better.

supriyas4
8/25/18

I enrolled for a virtual online certification course at CRS info solutions, duration was 2-3 months. Providing mostly live environment based approach which gives you real awareness on how things are going on in that particular technology.

Instructor is genuinely experienced, thoroughly explains from scratch, righteous syllabus teaching. Get help from support team which is available always. Prices are moderate and adequate for what we are getting.

I would recommend CRS info solutions if you are goal is to get a practical knowledge about a particular technology, and trainers are from realtime industry.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Hello Supriya,

Thank a lot for the your review and selecting CRS Info Solutions for your software training and certification.

nanciew
3/25/18

CRS info Solutions trainer for salesforce online training is really good and professional. I enrolled for Salesforce Lightning training recently, he explained each and every topic in detail. I recommend CRS Info Solutions for Salesforce CRM Training and Certification.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Hello Nancie,

stephenf63
3/22/18

I took salesforce online training from crs info solutions. Trainer is amazing and support is really impressive. I got certified in salesforce admin and developer modules. Now I am planning to take lightning training from CRS Info Solutions only.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Hello Stephen,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and choosing CRS Info Solutions for your career building services on Salesforce Training.

keertia
3/18/18

Hi, I joined in Salesforce Online Training program and successfully completed with certification. Trainer helped me in every step. This is the best institute to learn sfdc online training.

Response from Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative
Hello Keerti,

CRS Info Solutions Team

We offer the following courses currently: Salesforce Hadoop Selenium Pega Java Informatica DevOps AWS Data Science Python You can fill our contact form to get more information from our supporting team: https://www.crsinfosolutions.com/contact-us/

By Priya S., CRS Info Solutions Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CRS Info Solutions staff and other customers.

12 Photos for CRS Info Solutions