Credittudefinancial.net

Credittudefinancial.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Credittudefinancial.net ranks 3rd among Credit Repair sites.

How would you rate Credittudefinancial.net?

“I found this company on Facebook”

Jovoni H.
8/3/20

I found this company on Facebook back in March 2020 when I was in deep need of fixing & restoring my personal credit. One of their reps by the name of Ava kept posting their results online so after watching it for a while; i decided to make a move and give it a try. During the process all of my calls were answered and medical bills were deleted as promised with prompt timing. The reason i'm really leaving this review is because of the integrity this company has. I received a lot more than what i paid for. I was coached on the steps to take after they cleaned my personal credit and now my scores are above 760 all across the board. I just wanted to say thank you all for the great work and real results.

jovonih
August 3rd, 2020
timothym531
June 17th, 2020
Thank you Credittude Financial Hub, You guys rock! It took me about 30 days and just getting the foundation right to start with you all. Now, that has been successfully completed, I am on tier 1 and as of today I have 7 trade lines with no personal guarantee. My wife is past thankful and so am I. We are happy that we are finally on our way! Business Credit is what we have been trying to accomplish for the past 2 years. Until I ran into you all, we were clueless on what we were doing! The way that Credittude Financial Hub works hands-on with their clients is Phenomenal Most companies promises a lot and never deliver REAL results. I will be sending my brother and father in law to you all; a referral fee wouldn't be to bad either, ha ha. Thanks again you guys; your company is the truth!
savannahr35
October 23rd, 2020
Okay so today I finally took action in becoming a partner with Credittude Financial Hub after a few months of being a client already & contemplating and stalking the website (lol). I received multiple emails and phone calls from Sharon Lavert asking me if I was ready to commit and take the next step with the comapny... but the timing was off. Well, tonight I was able to speak with her over the phone, she answered my questions about the different referral programs, gave me AWESOME & OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE by going above and beyond her task & hours overtime to fix my login credentials, so I was able to peruse the system. I would have to admit that if it wasn't for Sharon being so diligent and patient with me. We would have missed out on a beautiful partnership. I look forward to working with you all and taking my clients to the next heights with Credittude Financial Hub. Thank you again and Please make sure she see's this.
markw1377
June 14th, 2020
I have been a member with Credittude Financial Hub ever since I started my first initial company - even before I had my Articles of Incorporation, Business Bank account or my EIN. Honestly. It was Calvin Christophe's Credittude Business Credit Podcast on YouTube that inspired me to go ahead and pull the trigger on starting up my Corporation, even though I've been working another job while trying to get my foot in the door! The entire staff has been there to coach me on what to do at any time that I've needed to get ahold of them over the years. Sky is pretty prompt about getting back to me, even though she's a very busy lady. And she always has the quick answer I need. During my first 4 months with Credittude Financial Hub I acquired over $260,000 corporate credit for my brand and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. Much praise and thank you to Credittude Financial Hub for the continued success and satisfaction. My family and I are grateful.

Its a very easy and fast response from the credittude financial hub team whenever you reach out to them.

By Savannah R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Credittudefinancial.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credittudefinancial.net?

Have a question about Credittudefinancial.net?