Credithub.org

Credithub.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Credithub.org ranks 43rd among Credit Repair sites.

How would you rate Credithub.org?

“One person show and if demand for good customer service he will cancel your application”

Giuseppe V.
2/26/16

People PLEASE stay aware from this guy! If you can report this to the BBB please do. This is unreachable and I think he is operating a scam. Played phone tag for 4 days then finally i demanded he return my call promptly and at least give me a status of my application and he got upset and said he is worried that I will become rude like this was asking for the loan bank? Smells like fish to me and a scam. Please beware of Roy Parker if that is his real name.

giuseppev1
February 26th, 2016
ricks1
January 19th, 2010
This web site gave me a 5000. 00 loan that was suppose to go in my checking accout mony never arived called the company they gave me a sob story how sombody toke 100'000.00 so they couldent cary out my loan unless i send them another 600.00.( i allredy gave them 730.00) so they could finish prossecing my loan, after argueing with them and a bunch of phone calls they said they would refund my 730.00 in 3 to 4 weaks time will tell

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Credithub.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credithub.org?

Have a question about Credithub.org?