Creations Rewards

2.5 / 5
better business bureau logo
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Creations Rewards has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Creations Rewards ranks 74th among Survey sites.

How would you rate Creations Rewards?

“Fast!”

Kaycieann B.
5/18/20

Fast, ready to use, straightforward, vert user friendly. I love it. If you are looking for great service this is the one!

“I think one of the worst losses”

William G.
3/9/21

I think this is one of the worst time wasters I've ever had if you don't want to waste your time like I did I recommend you stay away from this site they always take away your points and the rewards you claim never arrive. Rewards say approved and are never shipped, false claims.

williamg1393
March 9th, 2021

Rewards say approved and are never shipped, false claims.

Tip for consumers:
Do not waste your time with this site

Products used:
None

carolk663
September 25th, 2020

It is almost impossible to qualify for the surveys and I get many of them every day. I have not stopped them because if I am not busy on some days I will try them but most of the time it is not worth my time

suzannew32
September 5th, 2018

I was a member some years ago, and I don't remember if I just let it lapse or I cancelled it outright, but I did stop using it. This one is average. I've used Cash Crate, Cash Dazzle, and Rewards all are just average. There are better rewards sites than this one. I prefer Gift Hulk and Swagbucks, just to name a few. What I found from Creations Rewards was that the point system is very little for the amount of work you need to do. But I will join again and update this review as I've found out they have changed recently.

janet694
November 29th, 2015

I have used this site for years, but just cancelled my account. It takes a long time to get to the cashout limit but I was getting close. Then they took all of my points for being 'inactive'. They must have changed the requirements because I had been using the site. Oh well, more time for sites that are good.

kaycieannb
May 18th, 2020

nicoleh493
June 29th, 2020

Going to be seeing what this app is about once I see what it's about I will come back on and change my review and either keep it 5 stars and move it down to the appropriate amount of stars I feel like it deserves

Questions? Get answers from the Creations Rewards staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Creations Rewards?

Have a question about Creations Rewards?